Main

Registration

Login
Welcome Noob | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Application » [Denied]Application form (Soz for putting it here i dont know were else to put it!!SOZ)
[Denied]Application form
Death_boiDate: Saturday, 2008-03-22, 2:05 AM | Message # 1
Man
Group: Users
[color=red] What is your age? 17
How long have you been playing SA-MP? 1 1/2 years
Fav. Weps.? Minigun (Duh!) Sawn off shotgun . Dildo (lolz) Chainsaw....
Ever been a part of another clan? Yes SVS (Pro stunters)
Have you ever cheated/hacked? No and i dont plan on it
Do you have a MIC(used for vent)? No and i dont know what that is
MSN id? Jazz0096@hotmail.com
What would you bring to the clan(fighting, scripting, etc.)? Map building , stunts , Not scripts i cant do them

PS: I am a admin on The wasteland server
Also on another server called Dimitris city that dosent exist no more i dont think cool B)

Added (2008-03-22, 2:05 Am)
---------------------------------------------
cool B) cool B) cool B) cool B) cool B) cool B) cool B) cool B) cool B) cool B) cool B) cool B) cool B) cool B) cool B) cool B)
Please reply?!!?!?

The proud gangsta

John_PaulDate: Saturday, 2008-03-22, 2:12 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant Colonel
Were a fighter clan, we stunt to relax, so...... just stick around sampserv (24.89.220.109:7777) or NoV (66.197.126.19:7776) and we'll see.

So i thought... If all hackers are polishboidans, and all Polish are hackers, then Polish = polishboidans? <--------Mathematician :)

Polish my shoes!

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Saturday, 2008-03-22, 3:26 AM | Message # 3
Colonel-general
WHOA!

SVS? COOL im on their server a lot! ya know [SVS]Systen and [SVS]stormhawk? im buddies with them smile

[sSs]bleedDate: Saturday, 2008-03-22, 7:49 AM | Message # 4
Group: Removed

[lAl]First_blood is a good guy.*[lAl] is not a clan. It's an admin tag for my server*
He plays as an admin in my server. I think he is good at building stuff. Like JP said, stick around SAMPSERV or NoV. I hope you will join in. smile

Lance seems a good guy too. I just talked him for a while in my server. You need to play often with sSs members. And I need to see you more. smile If you are good at fighting, why don't you play with sSs members in NoV? Good luck with your application. wink

[sSs]predatorDate: Saturday, 2008-03-22, 8:21 AM | Message # 5
Major-General
Group: [sSs]Member
yh i agree bleed they are preety kool and good 2 get along with biggrin gl 2 u both:)

BiGPimPDate: Saturday, 2008-03-22, 9:10 AM | Message # 6
Rape You Ho's
Group: Owner
yea guys come on sampserv and if you see any of us on NOV then roll with us and we will see what ya got. Just mat wanna talk to some of the guys cause not all are active on the board.

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Saturday, 2008-03-22, 11:24 AM | Message # 7
Founder
WOO WOO! Welcome to our community biggrin

BiGPimPDate: Tuesday, 2008-03-25, 2:07 PM | Message # 8
Rape You Ho's
Ben16299, man i am done creating new topics for ppl COPY AND PASTE THE APPLICATION FORM AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS

Added (2008-03-25, 2:07 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
still discussing would like to see ya around some man.

[sSs[F]KillerDate: Tuesday, 2008-03-25, 11:01 PM | Message # 9

umm dude what does it have 2 do wid movies lool

BiGPimPDate: Friday, 2008-03-28, 10:41 AM | Message # 10
Rape You Ho's
still have not seen this guy around at all but your time is running out for the application.

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Friday, 2008-03-28, 7:10 PM | Message # 11
Founder
Seems no-one see's this guy so if he doesnt show up or anything just lock this one.

[sSs]PecaDate: Friday, 2008-03-28, 8:06 PM | Message # 12

ummm xcuse me but isnt death boi = [sSs]First_blood ???

BiGPimPDate: Friday, 2008-03-28, 11:07 PM | Message # 13
Rape You Ho's
first of all should sign up with the right name. second there was no [sSs]First_blood accepted to the clan and 3rd he has never been anywhere that any of the rest of us has seen him nor on the board to check his app. So he should remove the tag cause he is not a full member. Also if not seen very soon the topic to be locked with denied in front of it

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Saturday, 2008-03-29, 0:09 AM | Message # 14
Colonel-general
i ahve seen him and played with him on bleeds server where i spend all my spam time these days[sampserv=hardlky any1 on]
he seems alright. pimp and snip ya shud come to bleeds server sometime. thats where we're lookin at the considerbale applicats at the moment.

AlexDate: Saturday, 2008-03-29, 0:25 AM | Message # 15
General
Yes.
And I have NEVER seen blood on the official sSs server. The Wasteland is officially unofficial to sampserv. It is just a sister server, and going there doesn't take you anywhere in sSs. If blood doesnt start visiting sampserv in 1 week, I'm going to tell him to remove the tag.

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Application » [Denied]Application form (Soz for putting it here i dont know were else to put it!!SOZ)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024