Main

Registration

Login
Welcome Noob | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Application » [Denied]Application form (Soz for putting it here i dont know were else to put it!!SOZ)
[Denied]Application form
[sSs]TexMexDate: Saturday, 2008-03-29, 0:26 AM | Message # 16
Colonel-general
Group: [sSs]Member
give him like 3 days. he's already had a few

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Saturday, 2008-03-29, 0:51 AM | Message # 17
Colonel-general
Group: Users
dude, NO ONE is on sampserv. its empty. atleast bleeds server has some decent traffic. applicnats dont HAVE to be on sampserv to be judged.

UNLESS

their given a predeterminded time for testing and are told to be on sampserv.

BiGPimPDate: Saturday, 2008-03-29, 9:13 AM | Message # 18
Rape You Ho's
Group: Owner
dude we are on every fuckin night man so dont give us that bullshit. there was 8 of us on for 5 hours last night

[sSs]TexMexDate: Saturday, 2008-03-29, 11:51 AM | Message # 19
Colonel-general
I actually took a night off from work just to play dude. Spent my whole night playing samp yesterday so don't be saying nobody's ever on.

AlexDate: Saturday, 2008-03-29, 3:52 PM | Message # 20
General
I had a nice morning at sampserv smile
You would go to sampserv of a morning, but you prob might not be allowed.
Also very late last night me and Peca went.

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Saturday, 2008-03-29, 6:40 PM | Message # 21
Colonel-general
yeah, what alex said. the timezones basically mean we dont get to many oppertunities to find people on. although yesterday was a definete exception icos jp and jurt were ol[too bad it was night time and i ahd to leave]

i cant come in the morning because i wake up late and on weekdays its out of the question[school and my parents wouldnt let me]

i cant come late at night either. no way my folks would let me do that. THEY WONT EVEN LET ME STAY UP TO FINISH A SCHOOL ASSIGNMENT LOL!

anyway guys, i think we should maybe modify the name, game mode and map of sampserv in some way to attract epople who log onto random servers smile somehow they always end up on bleeds server "the wasteland"

AlexDate: Sunday, 2008-03-30, 5:44 AM | Message # 22
General
showdowkill:
Post a fucking application. Don't just randomly post an app i nanother app that ain't yours.

BiGPimPDate: Sunday, 2008-03-30, 10:01 AM | Message # 23
Rape You Ho's
THIS IS NOT FOR WASTELAND SERVER!!!!!!!

[sSs[t]ShadowGuyDate: Sunday, 2008-03-30, 3:10 PM | Message # 24
Major-General
THATS what a admin told me to do i dont know i am so sorry can u tell me what to do confused confused confused

[sSs]TexMexDate: Sunday, 2008-03-30, 3:18 PM | Message # 25
Colonel-general
This sight is for [sSs]SAMP3RV ONLY. if you want to register for wasteland, ask [sSs[R]Bleed

BiGPimPDate: Sunday, 2008-03-30, 7:30 PM | Message # 26
Rape You Ho's
You can apply to wasteland here as one of our members runs the server just post it in your title as we have no say for that it is up to bleed

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Monday, 2008-03-31, 2:05 AM | Message # 27
Colonel-general
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH JOINGING A SERVER.

POSTING AN APPLICATION HERE MEANS YOU WANT TO JOIN THE sSs.

look sahdow

WASTELAND SERVER HAS TOOO MANY ADMINS.
WE ARENT ACCEPTING ANY MORE SO DONT BOTHER ASKING BLEED EITHER FOR QUITE A WHILE.

sorry to dim down your hopes. you can stil apply to be a member of the clan if you promise to stay loyal and visit [sSs]samps3rv regularly as well.[and bring some dm skills into the clan]

BiGPimPDate: Monday, 2008-03-31, 3:15 PM | Message # 28
Rape You Ho's
not even in 1 week he is not in the clan it has been long enough and he does not even post on the board wonder if he is in or not. Sry man but if you read this and wanna get active and at least show that you want in as Koka and Joker and a couple of others have which shows general interest in being in the clan.

For now i would say denied and topic locked. If you would like to come around and show some interest and even throw a post in here and there expressing your interest then there may be more of a chance to get in.

Thanks for the app topic locked.

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Application » [Denied]Application form (Soz for putting it here i dont know were else to put it!!SOZ)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024