• Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] News » SampServ Ideas » Tha new site
Tha new site
BiGPimPDate: Tuesday, 2009-01-06, 8:44 PM | Message # 31
Rape You Ho's
Group: Owner
and pimp you see that is the problem. for you information, your the only one that will loose anything if this clan moves to a different forum. that means you won't have any power over us as well. so i would like to move,

lmfao ... wtf ever man ... fuck off ... i have NEVER tried to have power over anyone on the website and big fuckin deal i changed a few pplz names when i am not in the clan anymore ... snipe is a personal friend of mine so if i do something on here then i will weather you ppl like it or not cause i dont care what ya all think about me or what i do or have done on here cause it aint for you it is for snipe ... ya wanna go from 141 members to 40 then so be it idc do it up ... no sweat off my balls. I only stated the facts of what happened the other times that the site was moved ... if it was still the origional there would be by now twice the members ... so alot of em dont come round all the time but EVERYONE THAT MATTERS knows where to find sSs when it matters ... nice to know how ya truely feel fatty so train your fuckin self man cause i wont be helpin out no longer ... with the exception of a couple of guys and snipe that is the only reason that i still come here since from what i hear kurt was not too happy neither ... have a nice day boi

[___]FattyJDate: Tuesday, 2009-01-06, 9:01 PM | Message # 32
The Fat
Group: Users
*sigh*

so me having an opinion on anything is grounds for me being called barry and for a good friend of the clan to not like me? i guess i will just go "fuck off".

what i meant is yeah, it is cool that you help out snipe. that is what friends do. but what i was trying to stress is that you have done all the work on this forum...correct? well why not have someone from the clan do that work if they can do the work. this opinion of mine is actually meant to relieve you of that responsibility. and what i meant by having control pimp, good example: tiger needed his name changed. but because you don't like him you wouldn't change it. and that's fine. your choice. but it is kind of shitty that a member of this community has to re-register because an admin doesn't like them so they won't help them out. but that is just one instance. if there was another i could think of i would bust it out right now but i can't.

but what i am really sorry about is the fact that you don't want to be my friend pimp when what i meant was for you to be relieved of responsibility. i know i would appreciate that if i was you. and then again i should have worded it that way as well.

i will stop now.

BiGPimPDate: Tuesday, 2009-01-06, 9:09 PM | Message # 33
Rape You Ho's
i did not know that he asked and i was not asked to do it ... and it has nothing about not being a friend man but that post looked more of a knock on me than anything ... thats how i read it maybe it was not meant to be but sure seamed that way ... and i aint got much else to do anyhow since i dont play samp everyday like i used too but like i said idc what ya's do ... up to you

BiGPimPDate: Tuesday, 2009-01-06, 10:07 PM | Message # 34
Rape You Ho's
stfu nigger i am tired of you

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Tuesday, 2009-01-06, 10:46 PM | Message # 35
Founder
fatty I wasnt refering to you when I said Barry... hehehe

I Love the Fats! biggrin

AlexDate: Wednesday, 2009-01-07, 1:31 AM | Message # 36
General
Group: Users
ffs, i don't know why moving forums is such a big fucking deal for you guys. causes fucking arguements ffs.
to prevent it any further... i will ba-bahmf this.

BiGPimPDate: Wednesday, 2009-01-07, 7:06 PM | Message # 37
Rape You Ho's
Edit by tiger, Pimp fails for having to edit my post to make him look mo cool...

wtf u talkin bout cock smoker i never touched your fuckin posts ya fuckin lagzor nub

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Wednesday, 2009-01-07, 7:34 PM | Message # 38
Founder
Pimp, I made Alex Site Admin but he can't acess console.

sryofftopicw/e

BiGPimPDate: Wednesday, 2009-01-07, 8:27 PM | Message # 39
Rape You Ho's
which one ... on top of all topics??

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] News » SampServ Ideas » Tha new site
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024