Tuesday, 2024-04-16, 5:21 AM
Main

Registration

Login
Welcome Noob | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] News » Server Updates [sSs] » Attention all players sSs to Novocaine (Attention all players sSs to Novocaine)
Attention all players sSs to Novocaine
GrandGT3Date: Wednesday, 2012-01-25, 2:06 PM | Message # 1
Man
Group: Users
There is a very serious conversation about the official gang sSs server Novocaine

Our band began to disintegrate. Many players create their own clans, of which often conflicts occur, and we are not united.

Goku, Combe created their own clans in this game. WHY?? Your soldiers are actively fighting a war against this sSs besides all the fun of the fact that we are not together. Look at the MOB, their clan are united, they are very well organized work together.

If Mohamed will take sSs? But he has a band of this server! Poluchetsya another branch, and many of his guys attack us ...
I propose to combine all of your clan. Goku, Combe, Mohamed and others. Be a single entity, to lead the server to use the power of our army.

This is no joke! I'm serious! And I propose to give all 3lvl sSs old and a month later to all those who entered 3lvl in sSs in January 2012.

3lvl allows the editing of the gang, skins, weapons, cars, color. We can discuss all the novelties in the clan on the server. We'll be together! In general, need to take action!

Failure can not be! Merging consider a must!

Added (2012-01-25, 2:06 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Goku, TheDewde, Combe, Mohamed.

If you disagree, justify an opinion, why should we be apart?
Old players ask judge, and take action.

Tolerate lawlessness there are no forces

---GRAND GT 3 ---

(M)ohamedDate: Wednesday, 2012-01-25, 2:15 PM | Message # 2
Sergeant
Group: Blocked
you are right , i am very confused about that , i have just know seen a war between Po3 and dewde in 34 .
but what making me more confused that my gang the falcons : i have taken long time ,i cant disbaned it .
that is a problem but on the otherside i was thinking in this problem but i did not talk about as i have not get accepted yet.
lets discuss about this.....

we are sSs Clan .....
[sSs](M)ohamed :DD

GrandGT3Date: Wednesday, 2012-01-25, 2:20 PM | Message # 3
Man
You can be in the gang under the leadership of the account in M. A sSs already come under the name [sSs] Mohamed

---GRAND GT 3 ---

Message edited by [sSs]GrandGT3 - Wednesday, 2012-01-25, 2:21 PM

PO3Date: Wednesday, 2012-01-25, 2:32 PM | Message # 4
Major-General
i agree!!! Good idea,Grand:P

TheDewdeDate: Wednesday, 2012-01-25, 3:35 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
Good idea biggrin

Added (2012-01-25, 3:35 PM)
Ill disband my gang

(M)ohamedDate: Thursday, 2012-01-26, 1:46 AM | Message # 6
Sergeant
Group: Blocked
i see it is good , but i prefer to make the leader with the nick Mohamed and , and i move (M) tp sSs gang then if i get accepted ,i will change the nick from (M) to [sSs](M)ohamed

we are sSs Clan .....
[sSs](M)ohamed :DD

mErO_[R]o[D]rDate: Thursday, 2012-01-26, 4:27 AM | Message # 7
Lieutenant
if i am accepted? should i disband my gang? i have one of the most wanted spawns , and skins and also team color

___Heard That ??___Wut??___The RoDrigo's are Coming To PwN ya!

PO3Date: Thursday, 2012-01-26, 6:22 AM | Message # 8
Major-General
Color not to touch!!! tongue

GrandGT3Date: Thursday, 2012-01-26, 6:34 AM | Message # 9
Man
Quote (mErO_|R|o|D|r)
if i am accepted? should i disband my gang? i have one of the most wanted spawns , and skins and also team color

Yes have to form a band, if your skins are really good, fast, then why not take a sSs.

Quote (|sSs|PO3)
Color not to touch!!!

There are no problems. If someone touches of color - he dead

---GRAND GT 3 ---

PO3Date: Thursday, 2012-01-26, 7:47 AM | Message # 10
Major-General
tongue

GokuDate: Sunday, 2012-01-29, 3:42 PM | Message # 11
Lieutenant Colonel
Quote (|sSs|GrandGT3)
There is a very serious conversation about the official gang sSs server Novocaine

Our band began to disintegrate. Many players create their own clans, of which often conflicts occur, and we are not united.

Goku, Combe created their own clans in this game. WHY?? Your soldiers are actively fighting a war against this sSs besides all the fun of the fact that we are not together. Look at the MOB, their clan are united, they are very well organized work together.

If Mohamed will take sSs? But he has a band of this server! Poluchetsya another branch, and many of his guys attack us ...
I propose to combine all of your clan. Goku, Combe, Mohamed and others. Be a single entity, to lead the server to use the power of our army.

This is no joke! I'm serious! And I propose to give all 3lvl sSs old and a month later to all those who entered 3lvl in sSs in January 2012.
lol only is a server of gang wars xD

3lvl allows the editing of the gang, skins, weapons, cars, color. We can discuss all the novelties in the clan on the server. We'll be together! In general, need to take action!

Failure can not be! Merging consider a must!
Added (2012-01-25, 2:06 PM)
Goku, TheDewde, Combe, Mohamed.

If you disagree, justify an opinion, why should we be apart?
Old players ask judge, and take action.

Tolerate lawlessness there are no forces

Added (2012-01-29, 3:42 PM)
is just a game and this shouldn't in any way affect the relations in the clan. I think.

PO3Date: Monday, 2012-01-30, 5:09 AM | Message # 12
Major-General
But it would be better, if we were all together tongue

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] News » Server Updates [sSs] » Attention all players sSs to Novocaine (Attention all players sSs to Novocaine)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024