Main

Registration

Login
Welcome Noob | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] News » Enemies and Friends » Kayla's Playground (New Canadians on the Scene)
Kayla's Playground
KurtDate: Thursday, 2009-07-30, 2:35 PM | Message # 1
Major-General
Group: [sSs]Member
Now that I have SNiPE convinced to go check it out lets all drop by if you can make it tonight. I've been talking the crew over there and they're nice people. This all came to be cause there was an sSs impersonator on there. [sSs]333[DnB] who ever this fool is feel free to shred him. So meet up on sampserv 1st and then lets go hang out with them for a night. For the most part I think they're fairly new so go easy on them.

75.102.27.178:7779

[sSs]Mr_SprinklesDate: Thursday, 2009-07-30, 4:37 PM | Message # 2
The Sprinkler
what time tonight?

KurtDate: Thursday, 2009-07-30, 5:05 PM | Message # 3
Major-General
It'll probably be dependent on SNiPE's time. Either way 2 ip's shouldn't be hard to find eachother. SNiPE, she went to crazybob for help with a script question and he turned her away being the ego 8==D. Help her with the genius in your head.

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Thursday, 2009-07-30, 7:29 PM | Message # 4
Founder
Group: Owner
No problemo, always welcome to share some knowledge.

[sSs]Mr_SprinklesDate: Thursday, 2009-07-30, 8:22 PM | Message # 5
The Sprinkler
yeah the ip you gave still has 0/200 players :O

KurtDate: Thursday, 2009-07-30, 10:35 PM | Message # 6
Major-General
Quote (|sSs|Mr_Sprinkles)
yeah the ip you gave still has 0/200 players :O

I dunno how that, ip is fine for everyone else. Did you type it or just copy and paste it?

[sSs]Mr_SprinklesDate: Friday, 2009-07-31, 0:57 AM | Message # 7
The Sprinkler
i copied an pasted :P

UPDATE: turns out their was an extra space when i copied and pasted so i deleted it and i got her thingy. add an extra space at then end and ya get frozen SAMP

Message edited by [sSs]Mr_Sprinkles - Friday, 2009-07-31, 1:04 AM

KaylaDate: Friday, 2009-07-31, 7:09 AM | Message # 8
Owner of Kayla's Playground
Group: Users
[quote=|sSs|Mr_Sprinkles]It'll probably be dependent on SNiPE's time. Either way 2 ip's shouldn't be hard to find eachother. SNiPE, she went to crazybob for help with a script question and he turned her away being the ego 8==D. Help her with the genius in your head. [/quote]

Yes I understand he doesn't want anyone duplicating his script which I am not trying to do I was just having some issues and unfortunately he wouldn't help.

[quote=|sSs|Kurt]No problemo, always welcome to share some knowledge. [/quote]

Now why can't everyone be as nice or helpful as you guys are? Thanks a lot means a great deal to see some strangers willing to help out newbies. :D

KurtDate: Friday, 2009-07-31, 12:34 PM | Message # 9
Major-General
Quote (Kayla)
Thanks a lot means a great deal to see some strangers willing to help out newbies. biggrin

We all start somewhere, once most get successful they forget about the time when they were the new guy looking for help. Then there's the ones who never make it past NOOB with scripting, like me. Welcome to our forum Kayla.

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Friday, 2009-07-31, 2:26 PM | Message # 10
Founder
We tend to help alot of people learn sa-mp shits but only a few are ever greatful.
No matter though as it is all in love for the game. biggrin

I'll stop by your server again soon Kayla, and if you have any questions feel free to ask. biggrin

KaylaDate: Friday, 2009-07-31, 3:32 PM | Message # 11
Owner of Kayla's Playground
Group: Users
^Ok thanks, I also promise I wont ask too many questions as I'm sure you get enough of them as is. :P

KurtDate: Friday, 2009-07-31, 11:19 PM | Message # 12
Major-General
Well after your visit you definitely got a place in our hearts :D. Your sig didn't work cause of the capitals in img tags and it no longer says you're a man :P.

BiGPimPDate: Saturday, 2009-08-01, 0:37 AM | Message # 13
Rape You Ho's
We tend to help alot of people learn sa-mp shits but only a few are ever greatful

yea there has been a hell of a lot of ppl that have started here and went on to other clans and things such as NoV, MOB and SAE ... few visit anymore tho which is crap but i for one will always be around wink

KurtDate: Saturday, 2009-08-01, 11:40 AM | Message # 14
Major-General
True PimP, this is at least are 3rd forum since I joined and this one has over 50 apps XD.

I've alerted Pretty and Dosca to this [sSs]333[DnB] guy. They stand the best chance of communicating with him since hes Russian.

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Saturday, 2009-08-01, 2:04 PM | Message # 15
Founder
Probably just a misunderstanding as some think its just a status thing and don't understand clans.

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] News » Enemies and Friends » Kayla's Playground (New Canadians on the Scene)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024