• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] News » Enemies and Friends » [U] / [sSs]
[U] / [sSs]
UNITED09Date: Monday, 2008-10-06, 7:05 AM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Users
Hello again, my account keeps disappearing here, so I gave up posting.
Who knows why I gave it another go today, failed, and decided to make a new account. Maybe to get rid of any connection with NoB clan. Who knows?
My main reason for posting here is to invite the sSs to our Ventrilo server
where we'd be more than happy to set up what you need, channels etc.
You probably heard about the nOb injustice done to the [U] clan in Ubercrue ventrilo. We decided, after getting our channels erased, and from leader and players getting banned by kids with bansticks instead of dicks, that nov should be left alone to rot in its own illusions. Staying there, or making an appeal would be pointless as their is still venom to be spat, and we prefer to be with friends in a ventrilo server than friends with rusty daggers behind their back, and sniffy noses.
We don't blame any other clans for staying there, though being related to the lame crew and remaining there is a kind of way of accepting what happened to us.

That said, we have moved on, and are happy to invite others to join us in:
thoron.typefrag.com
port: 11553

Hope to speak soon.

[U]09

Message edited by UNITED09 - Monday, 2008-10-06, 7:05 AM

[sSs]FattyJDate: Monday, 2008-10-06, 8:48 AM | Message # 2
Group: Removed

thank you 09!
i hope to chat with ya soon happy

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Monday, 2008-10-06, 9:56 AM | Message # 3
Founder
Group: Owner
Thats awsome 09. We are starting to have the same views as most of U in that NoV is just not what it used to be.

I remember a few years ago, maybe even not that long ago, when Novocaine was in its prime, they had respectable members and it was enjoyable to be amoungst them.

I don't know what caused everyone to pickup and leave, perhaps someday someone can explain that to me in private.
It saddens me to see something that had so much potential to goto shit like that, but I am sure there is just cause.

I will be on later tonight EST time.

UNITED09Date: Monday, 2008-10-06, 11:16 AM | Message # 4
Sergeant
If you join our vent channel I'll explain this to you, why fighters leave, and suddenly become evil in the eyes of the novs.
If anything, NoV exists for one purpose, the Server. All around that is illusion. The cogs of the server are happy souls, and do a good job, unless they wish to actually compete in samp as a real clan, and then reality catches up and the masks fall.
Lets face it, with Wes chosen as recruiter and Autism in the front seat, can you imagine nov having any other effect than a bad one?

What channel name would you like? Details?

PecaDate: Monday, 2008-10-06, 11:27 AM | Message # 5
PwNzOr
AustiN is a very respectable NoV member , Most respected from me that is. What bad has he done ? I mean , he's always taking care of NoV , he creats deathball and races and stuff to make it funer. He's been always there when i needed him...
One of the people that takes NoV down is Yoda.. Disrespected and power abusing. Also unhelpfull , he's never helped me when i ask him something... Now with guys like him NoV is heading down for sure.
I cant say anything about WeS , i dont know him , i've barely spoken to him...

UNITED09Date: Monday, 2008-10-06, 11:35 AM | Message # 6
Sergeant
Austin, you need to know him better my friend.
Erased all our channels in vent in his admin abusing way, and banned me because he doesn't like to hear the truth.
I will not talk about nov any further, it only brings bitterness and develops hatred.

the code for ventrilo

<div align="center"><script language="JavaScript" src="http://www.typefrag.com/status.aspx?sid=11553.-1835435248.58421"></script>
</div>

PecaDate: Monday, 2008-10-06, 11:45 AM | Message # 7
PwNzOr
Ok , no more NoV talk.

About the vent.
I might join ya , but dont expect much talk from me , i am not very good at speeking english , although i'm cool in writing.
Besides most of the times the parrents are in the room sleeping or watching shit... Dont wanna disturb them , i might get a BAN from the PC wink

[sSs]FattyJDate: Monday, 2008-10-06, 12:25 PM | Message # 8

yeah that would suck cry

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Monday, 2008-10-06, 2:15 PM | Message # 9
Founder
Group: Owner
Austin has lagged NoV's server to the point where text draws are fucking up and the mass amount of constant player checks lag the entire server with any more than 75 players on it.

The NoV server should have stayed with the original concept and kept all the new extras out.

This is the NoV I respect and remember:

Photobucket

PecaDate: Monday, 2008-10-06, 3:48 PM | Message # 10
PwNzOr
EXACTLY , xept for the part of MasterYoda...
btw what happened to Sarge ?? and 9mm ? pops ? wtf...

UNITED09Date: Monday, 2008-10-06, 4:16 PM | Message # 11
Sergeant
word!
Pops got sick of nov, and is in limbo, sarge had personal issues and fled the drama, 9mm grew sick of it all and joined UC with Sphinx to play other games, etc etc

And there I am rabbiting on about the past. I miss Hell and Dre. Hey, even lange!

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Monday, 2008-10-06, 6:57 PM | Message # 12
Colonel-general
sup 09 we'd be happy to join your channel! altho it would be hard for me seein as i dont have a mike yet. methinks its time i get myself one!

UNITED09Date: Saturday, 2008-10-11, 5:05 AM | Message # 13
Sergeant
No need for a mic, as you can still use chat in Ventrilo and hear what your clan mates are saying, which is useful for clan wars, or for falling asleep.
See you there!

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Saturday, 2008-10-11, 8:50 PM | Message # 14
Colonel-general
Quote (UNITED09)
No need for a mic, as you can still use chat in Ventrilo and hear what your clan mates are saying, which is useful for clan wars, or for falling asleep. See you there!

yep, no worries. btw, got a mic up anyway so i'll be speakin to all of ya soon!

[sSs[T]TigerDate: Tuesday, 2008-12-02, 1:19 PM | Message # 15

bump

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] News » Enemies and Friends » [U] / [sSs]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024