Main

Registration

Login
Welcome Noob | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Application » [locked pending return]CowsAreBlack Application form
[locked pending return]CowsAreBlack Application form
CowsAreBlackDate: Tuesday, 2008-04-08, 9:46 AM | Message # 1
Man
Group: Users
What is your age? 19
How long have you been playing SA-MP? Ever since open beta.
Fav. Weps. Grenades and stubby shotgun
Ever been a part of another clan? eg. MOB, SAE, NOV Only [Mr]
Have you ever cheated/hacked? Yes I don't see the need to lie.
Do you have a MIC(used for vent)? nope
MSN id? In profile
What would you bring to the clan(fighting, scripting, etc.)? I have no idea what I would bring to the clan, but I mostly stunt. Not much of a DM person. I've tried scripting as well but never could understand it myself.

JokeRDate: Tuesday, 2008-04-08, 10:18 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
u cheated!!!!!!!!! angry
we dont accept cheaters that is for n00bs and players who dosent know playing!!!!

Quote (CowsAreBlack)
I have no idea what I would bring to the clan

dude why u want join this clan ????? we dont need guys like u
its bad app for u but i didn't decide who get in, hold on for BiGPiNP

[sSs]bleedDate: Tuesday, 2008-04-08, 11:11 AM | Message # 3
Group: Removed

Cheaters are not welcome. If any our members see you using cheats, we will deny your applycation immediately. Don't use cheats and Play in SAMPSERV 24.89.220.109:7777 with sSs members. Then you might have a chance.

John_PaulDate: Tuesday, 2008-04-08, 11:25 AM | Message # 4
Lieutenant Colonel
JokeR, dont be so harsh, you are a new member yourself, keep those words man, i think it is good that he isnt a liar, i also cheated, but i still was a noob playing samp my first month then, so ?

So i thought... If all hackers are polishboidans, and all Polish are hackers, then Polish = polishboidans? <--------Mathematician :)

Polish my shoes!

JokeRDate: Tuesday, 2008-04-08, 1:23 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
Sorry cowsareblack for my first post, yeah i be little harsh but u are straight and that means a lot.
And dont use cheats anymore not only on SAMPSERV and u heave chance.

BiGPimPDate: Tuesday, 2008-04-08, 2:21 PM | Message # 6
Rape You Ho's
Group: Owner
yea man come on the server and play with us a bit and we will see what you have for fighting skills but there will be NO cheating cause it gives our whole clan a bad name if you do that on other servers.

[sSs]TexMexDate: Tuesday, 2008-04-08, 3:35 PM | Message # 7
Colonel-general
Group: [sSs]Member
Don't worry about any of these guys man. just listen to bleed, pimp, and snipe, they know the code and will guide you to the awesome path of sSs membership happy

Don't cheat/hack, be respectful, and hang around the serv and i think you would be a good player.

Quote (CowsAreBlack)
Not much of a DM person. I've tried scripting as well but never could understand it myself.

Not much of a DMer? well we'll take care of that wink

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Tuesday, 2008-04-08, 3:55 PM | Message # 8
Founder
The only thing that concerns me about your application is this:

-If you have been playing since beta (actively) you would be a good fighter no matter what from experience.
(I've only been here since 0.1rB)

.:Cheating is very frowned upon in this clan with consequences of an instant ban on our servers as well as a mention to other official servers (if it were a member found to be the culprit)

-Luckily enough we haven't hired on any cheaters per se, we all use different bugs from time to time, but cheat programs or disrepectfull gameplay is just not our style.

END: Come on to SAMPSERV/The Wasteland/[sSs]BiGPiMP's server sometime and hang out with us. Im sure we would love to have you on our team once we get to know you.

P.S: It helps if you have one of our members "vouche" for you. wink

CowsAreBlackDate: Tuesday, 2008-04-08, 10:12 PM | Message # 9
Man
Come on guys, when I mean cheated/hacked means I have used them before, but not now. Or since a damn long time ago. If you say previous cheaters are not welcomed then I refer to [sSs]Pandaemon not to blame him or anything but I talked to him afew hours ago in "the wasteland" he said he has tried the cheats as well in the past.

Quote (|sSs|SNiPE)
-If you have been playing since beta (actively) you would be a good fighter no matter what from experience. (I've only been here since 0.1rB)
You know to me, as long I have good ping I fight pretty well. haha

SAMPSERV ping = 326+
The Wasteland (most of the time i play here) = 160+

anyways I decided to fill the application just to make friends on a server where I don't lag. I played with bleed, alex. pandaemon, joker and koka before.

BiGPimPDate: Tuesday, 2008-04-08, 10:34 PM | Message # 10
Rape You Ho's
cool man come on and play with some of us a bit more

CowsAreBlackDate: Tuesday, 2008-04-08, 11:11 PM | Message # 11
Man
And 1 more thing, I played at wasteland this morning and there was this jackass named [TA]Solid_snake. The minute I entered the game he used admin commands to teleport to me and minigunned me 3 times in a row. Not to mention he blew me up using the commands as well. Then He said [TA] were allied with [sSs]. Whats more he mannanged to chase another player "Chato" out of the server by calling him jackass/dumdass. And in the end he kicked me out of the server. What kind of administrators do you guys hired? An administrator that abuses admin commands and chase other players away?

John_PaulDate: Wednesday, 2008-04-09, 0:25 AM | Message # 12
Lieutenant Colonel
Bleed will take care of this, and yes, like Tex said, not a fighter? we will get you in form :P

So i thought... If all hackers are polishboidans, and all Polish are hackers, then Polish = polishboidans? <--------Mathematician :)

Polish my shoes!

[sSs]bleedDate: Wednesday, 2008-04-09, 0:32 AM | Message # 13
Group: Removed

Thanks for posting that CowsAreBlack. Admin abusing sucks. I'll demote him when i see him. BTW, This is an applycation thread. You should tell me on PM or in my server next time, not post on this forum.

CowsAreBlackDate: Wednesday, 2008-04-09, 0:54 AM | Message # 14
Man
Quote (|sSs|bleed)
Thanks for posting that CowsAreBlack. Admin abusing sucks. I'll demote him when i see him. BTW, This is an applycation thread. You should tell me on PM or in my server next time, not post on this forum.

Alright sure thing

AlexDate: Wednesday, 2008-04-09, 1:05 AM | Message # 15
General
See, Solid ain't part of the SAMP team.

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Application » [locked pending return]CowsAreBlack Application form
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024