Saturday, 2024-05-11, 6:38 AM
Main

Registration

Login
Welcome Noob | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Application » [BOOTED]my application for sSs (my app for sSs)
[BOOTED]my application for sSs
[sSs]SNiPEDate: Sunday, 2008-10-26, 3:39 PM | Message # 61
Founder
Group: Owner
ya ya w/e, I like Trip too, but that is not the point.
Krook, you have some good guys vouching for ya, just hope you decide to stick around cause you won't regret it. wink

[sSs[T]TigerDate: Sunday, 2008-10-26, 5:46 PM | Message # 62
Group: Removed

Quote (|sSs|Peca)
he bugs the shit outta you ? ..lame....

Pfff, like i don't bug.... wink

PecaDate: Sunday, 2008-10-26, 6:05 PM | Message # 63
PwNzOr
Group: Users
ye you do , but not like him , i mean you bug normally ,his shit is crazy... he shoots a deagle like a machine gun..........

[sSs[T]TigerDate: Sunday, 2008-10-26, 10:18 PM | Message # 64

Peca, I can do that shit. I just usually don't cause it takes a lot of effort, trip is just one of those nerds who masterd it.

PecaDate: Monday, 2008-10-27, 2:33 AM | Message # 65
PwNzOr
I can do it too , but i dont need it , it aint fun like that......

KROOKDate: Monday, 2008-10-27, 3:18 AM | Message # 66

yeh yeh snipe ill be staying around and particapating in some clan wars that take place and that and yeh it was stupid kiddy jokes that got me a 7 day ban so i apologized to fishbulb and marla it was just like i thought it was funny but it turned out that it offended marla and fishbulb so ive apologized its up to them if they are going to accept it or not.

PecaDate: Monday, 2008-10-27, 3:37 AM | Message # 67
PwNzOr
so mind telling us what kind of a joke offended NoV's ??

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Monday, 2008-10-27, 4:16 AM | Message # 68
Colonel-general
Quote (KROOK)
no your pretty much right this guy was sat outside the PD spawn and everytime that i spawned he used c-bug to kill me and i can bug but i choose not to and he was getting that irratating that i ended p going look FUCK OFF your really annoying me now then he is liek im not bugging i never bug is it even possible to bug with this set and i didnt want it to go to the extreme level of my anger specially when im tired and i got him screamin at me so i exploded then left because i knew he would start arguing again.

listen, bro.

in this clan we have many members just like you, who as a matter of principle won't even use the cbug. fact of the matter is though, that ALL of us have LEARNED how to use it and can use it if need be (many clans fight wars ONLY with cbug)

it's important that you atleast learn these skills, such as cbug and even leadshooting if you truly wish to be a champion of the game and REALLY teach fags like the guy attacking you outside the PD a lesson!

KROOKDate: Monday, 2008-10-27, 4:30 AM | Message # 69

look mate i think you guys are thinking im a oob or sumamt liek that i know c-bug and lead shooting that guys ping was also higher i cant be arsed fightign wih a guy who is camping outside my spawn so i tped out of there with that teleport then he comes find s me again n kills me it got irratating ive just been invited into another clan and i dont want to clan hop over to ma mates clan but i mean i dont really think that it will work here as whtie doesnt want me in and im gettign the impression that im not really wanted here afetr a little incident

edit:and no i wont peca i dont thnik that bringing it back up will help

Message edited by KROOK - Monday, 2008-10-27, 4:31 AM

BiGPimPDate: Monday, 2008-10-27, 5:50 AM | Message # 70
Rape You Ho's
Group: Owner
so mind telling us what kind of a joke offended NoV's ??

tell me, tell me, tell me, tel me, plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

just pm it no one has to know i just need a good laugh

PecaDate: Monday, 2008-10-27, 6:10 AM | Message # 71
PwNzOr
Dont listen to tiger.... just do what you want to do... if you wanna leave and go somwere else - fine......... , its your decision. Dont feel like you aint wanted here , yes you are , one member's opinion does NOT mean the whole clan's opinion...

Just keep in mind that we know you got skills , you aint a noobie.. We accepted you in less than 12 hours , witch HAS TO MEAN SOMETHING...

Think about it , and tell us your decision - Are you in sSs , or out ? I want your final word on this.

KROOKDate: Monday, 2008-10-27, 8:13 AM | Message # 72

im in sSs FOR NOW as i liek the clan and you seem to have a stable community so im in the family

PecaDate: Monday, 2008-10-27, 8:24 AM | Message # 73
PwNzOr
cool , lets hope it will last....

KROOKDate: Monday, 2008-10-27, 9:10 AM | Message # 74

it shoud do ill be on the server too so ill cya on there

KurtDate: Monday, 2008-10-27, 10:39 AM | Message # 75
Major-General
Group: [sSs]Member
I want you in Krook. We've busted shots at eachother before. I know you're not a noob. We all get wound up from time to time by the idiots of this world and lifes too short to let yourself get hung up on the small stuff. Life in grove is even shorter lol. So please stay awhile Krook, feel things out a bit.

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Application » [BOOTED]my application for sSs (my app for sSs)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024