Sunday, 2024-05-12, 3:25 AM
Main

Registration

Login
Welcome Noob | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Application » [BOOTED]my application for sSs (my app for sSs)
[BOOTED]my application for sSs
[sSs]FattyJDate: Saturday, 2008-10-25, 10:43 PM | Message # 31
Group: Removed

...you guys are lame lol

KROOKDate: Saturday, 2008-10-25, 10:56 PM | Message # 32

im not lame if you dont want me in and you made that clear via "maybe i was wrong..." "about in in sSs" if snipe wants me in or you fattyj i might stay but that wud be the only reason.

[sSs]FattyJDate: Saturday, 2008-10-25, 11:03 PM | Message # 33

we all want you in Krook. just gotta tone it down a bit. that's all. i see where your coming from, and where tiger is coming from. i know it is hard as fuck to do this, but we have to all try and pick our battles. we have to try and be as respectful as we possibly can be...if someone is talking shit to me, i try not to retaliate even though i want to. i also think this is a case of miss communication. but anyways, just chill out...smoke a "fag" and drink a cup of coffee...trust me even tiger has a problem with douche nozzles and i have been working with him to curb that. and he has been working with me when we go on LW cuz the fucks in that server just piss me right the fuck off lol

we ALL want you to be sSs, and snipe said accepted so your in lol

[sSs[T]TigerDate: Saturday, 2008-10-25, 11:06 PM | Message # 34

LMAO!!!

take a look at this:

Message edited by Whitetigerswt - Saturday, 2008-10-25, 11:06 PM

KROOKDate: Saturday, 2008-10-25, 11:13 PM | Message # 35

yeh im banend so ill be on the serv ill stay with sss i suppose for now but i aint tonin fuck all down

[sSs]FattyJDate: Saturday, 2008-10-25, 11:17 PM | Message # 36

lol i'm not saying you should change your ways, i just think that you need to try and be as respectful as you possibly can be...but don't take no shit from anyone! you know what i mean ?

KROOKDate: Saturday, 2008-10-25, 11:20 PM | Message # 37

nah do i fuck biggrin

[sSs[T]TigerDate: Saturday, 2008-10-25, 11:42 PM | Message # 38

Quote (|sSs|t1FattyJ)
we ALL want you to be sSs, and snipe said accepted so your in lol

^

Quote (KROOK)
yeh im banend so ill be on the serv ill stay with sss i suppose for now but i aint tonin fuck all down

If your gonna be like that then i say no.

And you left within 12 hours of joining.... you should AT LEAST wear the [sSs[n] tag for longer AT LEAST!

Message edited by Whitetigerswt - Saturday, 2008-10-25, 11:43 PM

KROOKDate: Sunday, 2008-10-26, 0:04 AM | Message # 39

well thats up to snipe or peca or whoever else most you know i have the skillz and that im a good player so i wanna see some clan wars go down to be honest i want a chance to showcase my skills to all of sSs

[sSs[T]TigerDate: Sunday, 2008-10-26, 0:06 AM | Message # 40

Why did you quit then.....rofl...

KROOKDate: Sunday, 2008-10-26, 0:12 AM | Message # 41

dont bring this into a arguement im back in thats what u shud be bothered about.

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Sunday, 2008-10-26, 1:25 AM | Message # 42
Colonel-general
Group: Users
wtf? what exactly happened back there? i'm confused but from what i gather it has something to do with someone using cbug and then krook getting pissed off and leaving CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG.

Message edited by [sSs]pandaemon - Sunday, 2008-10-26, 1:32 AM

KROOKDate: Sunday, 2008-10-26, 2:26 AM | Message # 43

no your pretty much right this guy was sat outside the PD spawn and everytime that i spawned he used c-bug to kill me and i can bug but i choose not to and he was getting that irratating that i ended p going look FUCK OFF your really annoying me now then he is liek im not bugging i never bug is it even possible to bug with this set and i didnt want it to go to the extreme level of my anger specially when im tired and i got him screamin at me so i exploded then left because i knew he would start arguing again.

[sSs]TexMexDate: Sunday, 2008-10-26, 2:36 AM | Message # 44
Colonel-general
Group: [sSs]Member
sorry dude. don't know your current name, but probably one before.

yea man, sSs has a rep where we're nice, but you talk shit and get your ass handed to you.
we don't let pussy ass bitches push us around. but true man, ya gotta be nicer and sometimes more patient with others

PecaDate: Sunday, 2008-10-26, 2:54 AM | Message # 45
PwNzOr
Group: Users
Take a chill pill and dont start or get in arguments wink

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Application » [BOOTED]my application for sSs (my app for sSs)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024