[DENIED]First bloods application
First_bloodDate: Sunday, 2008-08-10, 2:34 AM | Message # 1
Man
Group: Users
What is your age? 16
How long have you been playing SA-MP? About 2 years now
Fav. Weps.? Sawn off , Minigun (DUH)
Ever been a part of another clan? Nope
Have you ever cheated/hacked? yes but only on my server and my friends (he allowed me to)
Do you have a MIC(used for vent)? No
MSN id? Jazz0096@hotmail.com
What would you bring to the clan(fighting, scripting, etc.)? Fighting and Stunting

@ @
\
\___/

PecaDate: Sunday, 2008-08-10, 5:26 AM | Message # 2
PwNzOr
well first of all welcome to the sSs forums.

now :

Quote (First_blood)
yes but only on my server and my friends (he allowed me to)

This is gonna be a problem... and dude you shoudnt use hacks even if someone allows it (belive me NOBODY else will tolerate it..)

Second:
I saw you last night on sampserv with a clan tag (dont remember what it was)
then you crashed (time out)
a minute later you joined again WITH A NEW TAG ( IAI )...

if you really want to join sSs , explain these tags...

Good luck.

BiGPimPDate: Sunday, 2008-08-10, 8:53 AM | Message # 3
Rape You Ho's
Group: Owner
yes explination definatley needed. lets hear what it is and also there will be no cheating tolerated but it is better to be honest then not tell at all. once you explain the tags i will give u a tryout and see what ya got but the first cheat is a ban from forums, server and i will be sure to make your ip known to other popular servers such as NoV so as long as the cheats are in the past then everything should be cool.

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Sunday, 2008-08-10, 8:58 AM | Message # 4
Founder
To be honest, this guy better be fuckin good because I am tired of wasting time with the clan hoppers we've had recently.

NO CHEATING
GOOD FIGHTER
RESPECTFUL
NOT BANNED ON ANY OFFICIAL SERVERS

If you are this you will get in.

PecaDate: Sunday, 2008-08-10, 1:31 PM | Message # 5
PwNzOr
to be honest , i highly doubt he is all of them...

BiGPimPDate: Sunday, 2008-08-10, 4:48 PM | Message # 6
Rape You Ho's
how are you with combat, mp5 and deagles ... btw u must be active on the site because unless the questions get answered soon then i will be marking denied ... there has been too much time wasted on ppl that should never been in and i am not wasting any more time.

PecaDate: Sunday, 2008-08-10, 5:17 PM | Message # 7
PwNzOr
well sadly , pimp , this is a waste of time...

he must have randomly selected a server (samserv in this matter) , saw us , 2 sSs members (me and alex).
Maybe he thought "hey why dont i give a try"
(just a theory)

and your favourite "minigun" is retarded , i am not the only one thinking it..

AlexDate: Sunday, 2008-08-10, 9:42 PM | Message # 8
General
Am I the only one who knows the history of this guy?
He was a Wasteland Admin, and if your a watseland admin you need the [IAI] tag, if your not in a clan.
Bleed made that.
He was one of the miGGaZ that hung out at wasteland. He liked making some objects and maps, and some of them were really good. I'm sure some of yous remember this guy.

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Monday, 2008-08-11, 1:25 AM | Message # 9
Colonel-general
seriously guys LOL go easy on him about the hacking! we've all had fun with/experimented with hacks before. using hacks on a freeroam server where ITS ALLOWED is completely ethical.

now,if the guy uses hacks on a deathmatch/serious game server then yes thats a major uissue.

and yes blood, i remember you from teh wasteland.

and geex peca dont you remember him? that IAI tag is the admin tag for bleed's wasteland authorised by bleed himself.

and this guy even got into the clan at one point LOL. but everyone forgot him after wasteland went down.

PecaDate: Monday, 2008-08-11, 3:11 AM | Message # 10
PwNzOr
Quote (|sSs|Alex)
miGGaZ

LOL you gotta luv that word meh biggrin

ontopic:
ok the IAI .. good , but what about the other tag ?? before the IAI ?? i am sure there was another tag before the IAI i just cant remember what it was.. maybe blood can tell us?

Quote (|sSs|pandaemon)
we've all had fun with/experimented with hacks before.

have you experimented hacks , panda ?

i'll cut him some slack if he NEVER uses a hack again.

and by the way did he used to hack around in wasteland ?

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Monday, 2008-08-11, 4:22 AM | Message # 11
Colonel-general
well not personally althopugh i did TRY experimenting with s0beit and v0gelz in teh early days jus to haev some fun with teh flying cars, nothing major and not on a major server either but unfortunately teh stuff didnt work on my comp for some reason. alex was using ahcks at one point of time lol i still remember it was round about the first time we met, his [dead on my comp] body was floating around the vinewood sign lol..... good times!

but yea, dont use hacks brah. hackers are wankers!

PecaDate: Monday, 2008-08-11, 4:47 AM | Message # 12
PwNzOr
flying cars lol
you can fly a car in sinlgplayer , there is a cheat for that biggrin

BiGPimPDate: Monday, 2008-08-11, 5:43 AM | Message # 13
Rape You Ho's
24 hrs to post some type of response

First_bloodDate: Monday, 2008-08-11, 7:55 AM | Message # 14
Man
Omg ok

1.Yes i did use the sss tag but i dont know what peca was saying about that because i havent used that since the wasteland was like always up and stuff

2.Omg yes i hacked WHERE I WAS ALLOWED IT WAS A SERVER WITH MY FRIEND IT WAS PRIVATE I DONT SEE ANY HARM DONE THERE.

3.he must have randomly selected a server (samserv in this matter) , saw us , 2 sSs members (me and alex).
Maybe he thought "hey why dont i give a try"
(just a theory)....
Wrong peca i have known sSs for a long time Especially Alex, bleed and panda so please dont think that

4.Im pretty good with mp5 Average with the Deagle

5.I didnt expect so many replies

6.Peca just because i am applying for a clan that i am not in and you are dosent mean you can act like your better then me so please just leave me alone!!!!

Added (2008-08-11, 7:55 Am)
---------------------------------------------
NO CHEATING - Fine thats cool with me i dont do it ON ANY SERVER THAT IS NOT JUST WITH ME AND MY FRIEND (his server)AND IT IS FOR FUN. (this is to you peca as you do not like me (please tell me why))
GOOD FIGHTER - I am a good fighter (not the best ever but i think im pretty good
RESPECTFUL - Yes i will be to everyone (if they are to me)
NOT BANNED ON ANY OFFICIAL SERVERS ( i was banned for flying car hack but then unbanned next day as they realised that it was just me doing a "Unique jump" And i had good air.

(sorry for double posting but i didnt think of replying to this on my last post)

wink wink

@ @
\
\___/

PecaDate: Monday, 2008-08-11, 8:07 AM | Message # 15
PwNzOr
you fucking used OTHER TAG , DIFFRENT FROM sSs AND IAI , when you first attempted to join !

Quote (First_blood)
Peca just because i am applying for a clan that i am not in and you are dosent mean you can act like your better then me so please just leave me alone!!!!

What's the fuckin diffrence if i am in or not !? I'm just trying to do my part and make this clan look good , without hackers !!

I told you , there will be NO FUCKING PROBLEM if you just promise you wont use hax ever again , and if you really are "pretty good with mp5 and Average with deagle".

Quote (First_blood)
Wrong peca

ok i may be wrong , but who's fucking perfect !?

Added (2008-08-11, 8:07 Am)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (First_blood)
to you peca as you do not like me (please tell me why))

dude i dont hate you , I'm just the type of guys who takes more time to trust others ( ask [FRAG]B , he'll tell ya )
And as every other guy here , i'm trying my best to this clan , i really care who's in and who's out of the clan...

Message edited by [sSs]Peca - Monday, 2008-08-11, 8:11 AM

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Application » [DENIED]First bloods application
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024