Saturday, 2024-05-11, 8:54 AM
Main

Registration

Login
Welcome Noob | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Chat » Off-Topic » Angered Recently (3 Car Jackings commited by morons)
Angered Recently
JacksonDate: Monday, 2009-03-09, 4:54 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Users
Guys, i am so very angry tonight. While i was playin on Call Of Duty 5 my bro Andrew, my sister Sam and my sisters boyfriend garry has their cars nicked, we been searchin, andy was wounded, got his Proton Wira with £1000 of sound equiptment and it got badly damaged, my sister had to take Garry to Hospital because of the incident where he had guns, knives and tried to cut his leg off then they took hid red Subaru Impreza.

The cops are tryin to get the guys and hopefully recover the cars soon, had phones in, house keys, car kets etc, its the worst incident in ma family.

I am so mad!!!
sad sad

Tsunami Tank Commander.

Jesant13Date: Monday, 2009-03-09, 7:08 PM | Message # 2
Colonel
Damn dude, that really...really sucks. I hope the police get the assholes who did it. sad

Message edited by [sSs]Jesant13 - Monday, 2009-03-09, 7:08 PM

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Tuesday, 2009-03-10, 0:00 AM | Message # 3
Colonel-general
Quote (|sSs|Jackson)
Guys, i am so very angry tonight. While i was playin on Call Of Duty 5 my bro Andrew, my sister Sam and my sisters boyfriend garry has their cars nicked, we been searchin, andy was wounded, got his Proton Wira with £1000 of sound equiptment and it got badly damaged, my sister had to take Garry to Hospital because of the incident where he had guns, knives and tried to cut his leg off then they took hid red Subaru Impreza. The cops are tryin to get the guys and hopefully recover the cars soon, had phones in, house keys, car kets etc, its the worst incident in ma family. I am so mad!!!

holy shit, that sounds terrible. good luck bro, hopefully yo bro and sis got insurance.

iif the car itself was stolen chances are the cops'll find the guys who did it.

JacksonDate: Tuesday, 2009-03-10, 9:49 AM | Message # 4
Colonel
The cars were recovered, there at a Police Impound for forensic examinations. Lets hope for some more good news. Thank god ma bro & sister had some insurence at the time biggrin .

Tsunami Tank Commander.

[sSs]WaitoDate: Tuesday, 2009-03-10, 11:23 AM | Message # 5
Lieutenant-general
Group: [sSs]Member
well yo homie thanks god everythings ok.. yo where do you live? hood city country..

Before being Waito, I'm sSs.

[sSs]TexMexDate: Tuesday, 2009-03-10, 4:21 PM | Message # 6
Colonel-general
Group: [sSs]Member
dude sorry to hear that! glad the 5-0 found the cars. hopefully they'll find the bitches who did that and get a nice sentence

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Chat » Off-Topic » Angered Recently (3 Car Jackings commited by morons)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024