Welcome Noob | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Ban Appeals » wtf am i banned for
wtf am i banned for
PecaDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-29, 4:11 AM | Message # 31
PwNzOr
Group: Users
its just that tiger insisted on that convo and krook has been busy an shit....
kiss and make up ,

ya know he's got my vote , all down to snipe (SAY YES!)

AlexDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-29, 4:29 AM | Message # 32
General
say yes to peca's sig if he asks if you want him to send it to you...
and say yes for krook getting in

KROOKDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-29, 5:21 AM | Message # 33
Group: Removed

im not too fussed whether im in or not to be honest but want i really want to hear is why you said to ban me snipe or if you even said to ban me because im pretty confused here.

BiGPimPDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-29, 5:55 AM | Message # 34
Rape You Ho's
Group: Owner
UMMMMMMMM maybe cause you are a lil noob that cannot keep his mouth shut ... and now we know why he was banned from NoV HAHAHAHAHA EAT THAT BAN CAKE LIL NOOB BITCH now get the fuck out and go play somewhere else cause sSs dont need a lil noob like you givin them a bad rep and gettin banned everywhere UBERNOOB COCK SMOKER cool

[sSs]TexMexDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-29, 6:22 AM | Message # 35
Colonel-general
Group: [sSs]Member
well i see how krook rates in pimps book.

and i do have to side with him. just from reading these last 2 pages of posting with krook in them, it seems theres more bullshit and drama within the past two days than ever before. i'm not a fan of drama, but i've never gotten to play online with krook.

@krook
when can you get on sampserv, i wanna see what all the fuss is about
i can be on around 10 p.m.-5a.m. GMT

Message edited by [sSs]TexMex - Wednesday, 2008-10-29, 6:23 AM

KROOKDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-29, 6:50 AM | Message # 36

hell i can go on now but after bigpimps comment with not finding out the whol story i don see why you gotta be liek that i know there has been a big drama but im sure that mroe can be cleared up from this by snipe as he upposidly ordered my ban to take place so i wanan first know why the hell he called that order in and i wanna know what everybodies problem with me is... please feel free to post ANYTHING you think to be relavant.....

[sSs]FattyJDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-29, 8:23 AM | Message # 37

this was all over whether or not he had the full tag? i had the full tag within two days of being in the clan(exact time i am not really sure). look i don't want to argue, but i will say this...and i'm sorry for saying this...but krook i don't think your ready or worthy of wearing the tag. i like you and all, and your douchey attitude doesn't get to me. your just another one of those kids that we have in this clan...no names need to be mentioned. but you did get banned from nov and from the abk server which is pretty heavy stuff, and we really don't need any members in or clan like that...even though i do remember a certain someone boasting about getting banned from the server which i don't remember the name. they know who they are. but yes you are a loud mouth douche, who shit talks. which i have told you that you need to curb. i know that i haven't been able to work with you yet to curb it, nor have i had enough time. but the tribe seems to have spoken, and from what i gather snipe told them to do it. i wish you luck in all of your endeavors, and whatever it is that has seemed to piss you off this past week to make you be a little bit of an asshole will come to an end in you favor. i need some caffeine because i can't think and this cold that i have is really really shitty. but i will say this, it is very trivial to be arguing over whether or not he has the tag. if snipe says no he didn't have the full tag, then whitetiger and alex consider that a huge pwn in krooks favor. but also i must say...if snipe said he is out...because he has the say...then....

THE SNIPE HAS SPOKEN!!!!

KROOKDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-29, 8:32 AM | Message # 38

hey fattyj get on the novacaine vent mate we aint talked in a while....

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-29, 9:37 AM | Message # 39
Founder
OK let me make a few things clear that seem to be muddy:

1st: Krook asked for full tag, I said it would be cool but I need to add it, and I didn't add it.

2nd: I authorized the ban after multiple complaints and a quick decision on my behalf. (*Note: Range bans are impossible in gameplay)

3rd: Krook needs to decide if WE are right for him, not if HE is good for us.

4th: Krook, your attitude seems that you could care less to be in sSs or not. -1

:I am all about chances. If some of us hadn't the second chance we may not be friends.
I want Krook to seriously consider if he wants some friends or just some clan war buddies,
cause if its clan war buddies go join SAE or MOB cause they are more clan fighters.

sSs is about having fun, not clan wars or who pwns who... that is just in fun, if we want.

And I dont give a shit over feelings, my job is to keep this shit together well, not be subjective with personal conflicts.

As Alex said; We are all not good friends... but each of us has their own.

Leaving thread open for more discussion.
-Any questions?

KROOKDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-29, 10:00 AM | Message # 40

look snipe i liek this clan i was invited in ehre by fattyj and white then white kind of started annoying me that got blown otu of hand, then you got me banned,i got even more angered by this,and damn it you need MSN or xfire snipe it annoying trying to make contact with you...and i do liek the clan i liek DMing as im pretty sure we all know by now....i like doing some clan wars i just want to probe myself and as far as i knew you said i was full tasg because i asked after you agev me the admin and you said yeh ill add you to the server after ive created this sub...05 came onto the server and we was all chillin in that cool ass sub then you and 05 logged off so i left then i got annoyed after this situation from gtttign spammed on msn constantly and getting dragegd into convos and then getting some abuse for saying stop dragging me into these im busy with other things which has kind of been resolved, but i kinda want a chance to try and show my skills ina clan war instead of on the sSs server because i badly lagg there compared to most other servers....so i mean ive spotted thsi fight with [U] clan and i wouldnt mind in takign part in that...

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-29, 10:35 AM | Message # 41
Founder
I deny most clans who propose a clan war cause I know we are either not going to have a chance or have enough players to participate.
I have been running sampserv for over 2 years and have seen alot of people come and go,
in the past year we have had many people just looking for fighting as they think we are this big fighting clan who pwns everyone.
-We are good fighters but only from experience and sharing information and training between us.

Not all of us get along at times and that is fine, we all do not have to be best friends.
Petty disputes need to be worked out between each other, but when things are brought to my attention from more than one person I must act upon this information as someone new is far less important than someone who has hung around for a while.

I don't care if we ever get any new members or if we become 100 strong. I didnt make SnipesSampServ for myself to have ultimate powers or the best clan in samp, I made it as an alternative to other servers so we have a place we can go and do whatever we want.

Allthough we are a democratic clan I must say that I still have to dictate when conflicts liek these arise.

Yes or No that is all.

One last word: Part of being in sSs is to be respectful. We do not cause conflict and are very respected by others. We didn't get that way from being banned from servers or flaming other people. All current members know this and uphold the most respect to others. besides, this is a game... if your not having fun, then why bother playing. right?

Added (2008-10-29, 10:35 Am)
---------------------------------------------
About the U fight that I have no idea about... U memebrs are close personal allies. These matches are very friendly and we hardly even keep score. If that is what you are interested in then thats cool. But keep in mind that I constantly tell other clans to fuck off as I/we are not interested/ready/willing most of the time.

KROOKDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-29, 11:12 AM | Message # 42

i have fun playing samp but i eman i like fighting and stuff liek that as well as chilling just as much as everyone else but i mean i do like to have some clan wars or some rival clan thats tries to beat your clan or outmatch it i dont care about much else as long as its fun to play and we can get a few wars going as i love the determination in fighting a apposing clans specially if its keeping scores or theres like soem kind of acheivement out of it...thats the big idea of clans as i see it...i mean do you clan war often or do you just like fight clans whenever they challenge you or...what.

[sSs[T]TigerDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-29, 3:10 PM | Message # 43

lol, ......pimp lololol

so is he in or out?

AlexDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-29, 3:11 PM | Message # 44
General
The answer is only minutes away.

[sSs]WaitoDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-29, 3:40 PM | Message # 45
Lieutenant-general
Group: [sSs]Member
well alex and tiger are being fucking immature..
krook had got to shut the fuck up.. but fucked up...
tiger u betta get prepared for when im come back.. no need to fuckin ban even if snipe tells.. u asslicker.. as peca said "u banned for anger"
achmed why the fuck u gotta ditch krook's family? and krook why the fuck u need to kick achmed? u fuckin assholes... damn these days shit is fucked up...
i liked alex post to recognize that he was being a douche too... so everythin' coo' with alex now smile

Before being Waito, I'm sSs.

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Ban Appeals » wtf am i banned for
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024