[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Ban Appeals » wtf am i banned for
wtf am i banned for
[sSs[T]TigerDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-29, 1:23 AM | Message # 16
Group: Removed

KROOKDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-29, 1:42 AM | Message # 17

well congratz for getting a pic from sammy i have no idea why i was banend there as i was there with a friend and they also threatened to ban him....to me this looks like you are ttrying to annoy me or something, its mroe childish then i thought.

AlexDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-29, 1:46 AM | Message # 18
General
Group: Users
your more childish than i thought.

PecaDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-29, 1:57 AM | Message # 19
PwNzOr
Ahhh pathetic situation...
Anyways , Krook i dont know you well yet but.. seems the others eighter know your bad side or dont wanna know you for who you really are. Most of them hate on ya , even snipe.... i suppose ?
This aint gonna work out , we cant be clan if you continue with this bullshit...

Maybe this is for the best , maybe not , BUT maybe you should leave the clan so there's no more arguing and troubles ?
I'm saying this on the behalf of the others , as for me - i dont mind having you around... And about that Kick - dont worry about it , i knew ya didnt do it on purpose...

Think about this again - In or out of sSs ? Your call...

[sSs[T]TigerDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-29, 1:59 AM | Message # 20

Quote (|sSs|Peca)
Think about this again - In or out of sSs ? Your call...

where is snipe when you need him?

AlexDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-29, 2:02 AM | Message # 21
General
PECA, защо си стоят изправени за krook? Ако сте били там, да свидетелствува, че това, което се случи, вие ще видите защо.

[sSs[T]TigerDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-29, 2:07 AM | Message # 22

Peca , ти don't липса krook in определителен член род , той е a голям noob , и както определителен член msn logs показвам ( благодаря alex ) той е съществуващ a ccomplete Човек!!!! АЗ казан казвам той рамо държа определителен член анатемосвам , но meh чакам за бекас.peca , той p.t. и p.p. от keep ритник achmed случайност този прав забавям , за dont разговор наоколо my семейство " или какъвто и. ние вече p.t. от give him a втори случай и той was a пълен douche към me alex , и demon atleast кога аз ляв всеки подобен време аз уж казан бъда приятен към ya. especcally кога аз was гръб in sSs аз уж никога правя този meh горе към бекас.

lol tell me if you can understand this peca if you can you should get a dollar biggrin

Message edited by Whitetigerswt - Wednesday, 2008-10-29, 2:10 AM

PecaDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-29, 2:10 AM | Message # 23
PwNzOr
Uhhhhhhhh i should translate this to english cuz there's fuckin scence in this biggrin
Btw google translator aint cool , and why did you have to write this on my language ?

Message edited by [sSs]Peca - Wednesday, 2008-10-29, 2:10 AM

AlexDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-29, 2:11 AM | Message # 24
General
i said
peca, why are you standing up for krook? If you were there, to witness that what happened, you would see why.
tiger said
Peca, you don't want krook in the clan, he is a big noob, and as the msn logs show ( thanks alex ) he is being a ccomplete LOSER!!!! I still say he should keep the ban, but meh wait for snipe....

[sSs[T]TigerDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-29, 2:12 AM | Message # 25

SECOND PART OF MINE:

+ peca, he kept kicked achmed randomly thats just retarded, for "dont talk about my family" or whatever... we already gave him a second chance and he was a complete douche to me, alex, and demon atleast when i left every like time i would still be nice to ya.... especcally when i was back in sSs i would never do that wink meh up to snipe...

PecaDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-29, 2:25 AM | Message # 26
PwNzOr
Yeah i get it now... well i aint gonna stand against the clan , the tribe has spoken , Krook out ?

KROOKDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-29, 2:54 AM | Message # 27

well peca i wanna talk to you privatly on msn my msn is jay_1994@hotmail.co.uk and discuss some stuff with ya so these two cant team on me and annoy me further, i think it has gone far enough, from what im seeing here this clan has some nice people especailly you peca i aint known ya that long i only really knew you from NoV but ive never had troule with you it just seems that a few of the members here think its ok to push someone away and annoy them because they think its funny or they get some kind of sad amusement from being annoying, just add me on msn ill talk to ya and try make my descision of what im doing because it has come to this stage before hasnt it...

AlexDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-29, 3:06 AM | Message # 28
General
That's it. I've had it. I don't really give a shit on what Krook does. It's up to Peca and Snipe. Last fucking post.

[sSs[T]TigerDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-29, 3:50 AM | Message # 29

Quote (|sSs|Alex)
It's up to Peca and Snipe.

Everyone has a say in it. smile

AlexDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-29, 4:08 AM | Message # 30
General
aight, i thought this over and I think me and the tiger were the one being douches. I give krook another chance.

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Ban Appeals » wtf am i banned for
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024