• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Clan Wars and Challenges » [sSs] vs [Crv]
[sSs] vs [Crv]
[Crv]MaD_EyeZDate: Wednesday, 2008-07-16, 9:49 AM | Message # 1
Man
Group: Users
Hello there sSs :P I wanted to have a clanwar with you guys since awhile, so here I am to ask it biggrin

Team : [Crv] http://croovers.olympe-network.com/
Date : Friday 18th July
Hour : 17:00 UK time
Server : 193.200.158.235:7779
Type : AAD
Rounds : Each team choose 5 bases to defend, you know the way
Specs : Not more than 2, and 1 ref

C-Bug allowed, nades too, well thats the normal rules.

About the number of players...I know it's a bit short, but since I'm very obstinated ( :P ) I really want to do this, so if its too short for you, a 4vs4 doesnt make problems wink

Is it ok guys? I hope so smile Btw teamkill will be off, of course :P

[Mz]B1ackDate: Wednesday, 2008-07-16, 10:47 AM | Message # 2
Sergeant
if its accepted good luck to both of u's

[sSs]TripDate: Wednesday, 2008-07-16, 12:10 PM | Message # 3
Group: Removed

Yea that is a very short notice.
Grenades..no....no no
hmm
I guess, we will just see whos online at that time. IF we have enough online...then we fight...if not ehhh..shoulda gave us more notice then 2 days. plus...we have the world cup going...spose to be setting up match with LB and...u tryin for Match With NB...shits gettin a lil clustered here...

[sSs]PecaDate: Wednesday, 2008-07-16, 12:21 PM | Message # 4

perhaps it would be good to do this after our cw's with LB and NB , but you da boss , you choose wink

[Crv]MaD_EyeZDate: Wednesday, 2008-07-16, 12:31 PM | Message # 5
Man
Eh, about the grenades, if you want we can do 3 per team, that's not alot at all.

I think it will be a good training for the cup. And anyway, you guys are gonna own LB REALLY easily. And (I must admit) we needed to do at least one clanwar with one of our member who's maybe gonna play against NB, and he needs some training in clanwars if u see my point.

That's why I asked for a 4v4, I know it's a short time, but I think it's not too hard to have 4 peeps out for 1h30 :P

[sSs]TripDate: Wednesday, 2008-07-16, 1:39 PM | Message # 6

yea...we can just do it like dis...since its a such short notice thing...i guess we wont make it "official" BUT if we are online...and you are online...i am down to fight.....The nades...no..no nades...guns only..no skills throwin a nade and runnin away..ya know? just n00bish.. But chea..we will see wut friday brings then...i know pimp wanted to set somethin up with ya any ways...so yea at very least we can do some type of Training War or some shit. uhh as far as the time...i uhhh -6gmt i think (us central time) and i dont work on friday..so...well..i might go out that night and fuck dis bish..but im free during the day biggrin

[Crv]MaD_EyeZDate: Wednesday, 2008-07-16, 2:03 PM | Message # 7
Man
Ok cool :P Just try to get the 4 dudes out biggrin

About the nades, well I think it's ok, that will be a good training anyway, stop using nades for once :P

See you on Friday biggrin

[sSs[n]XtremDate: Wednesday, 2008-07-16, 2:53 PM | Message # 8

lol man <LB> they rly don't see good, it's just a cw we won't be tired during i week cause this match, it's like a aad, 4vs4 yea good, hour too, i'm not warlord but i see this war as good, ... nades ...... i hate that ..... no i'm not for nades, but if you rly want .... nvm ...

biggrin

-sSs vs Crv-

[sSs]DDaGDate: Wednesday, 2008-07-16, 3:32 PM | Message # 9

Sorry, no i.. i have problem, i live in Poland and +7 hours to your country (Trip, PiMP, SNiPE and others..)

Yeah! I always would fight in a clan war! But the World is big (my head says that's small, but drunking..) Sorry guys, need others members or in other time.

[Crv]MaD_EyeZDate: Wednesday, 2008-07-16, 3:57 PM | Message # 10
Man
DDaG dude no worries, I said 17:00 GMT0. Since Poland is GMT+1, it would be 18:00 in your country wink

[sSs]TexMexDate: Wednesday, 2008-07-16, 4:05 PM | Message # 11
Colonel-general
Group: [sSs]Member
just my say but no cbug. i'm only participating if they aint using crouch

[Crv]MaD_EyeZDate: Wednesday, 2008-07-16, 4:50 PM | Message # 12
Man
Ah sorry can't afford this one, we're ok with no-nades but we always use c-bug, sorry :/

[sSs]TripDate: Wednesday, 2008-07-16, 8:48 PM | Message # 13

yea c-bug is allowed..nades no

We are not making it official...cuz of the short notice..and the fact that we also need to set up the war with LB and train...this will just be a friendly competition then between 2 clans so..if u can be there GREAT...if u cant...well..dont worry bout it. but yea...Like i said b4...On Friday..its at 17gm..i like -6 or -7 gmt i think..so that shit like 11 am for me...i will try to wake up eary then...cuz i usally dont get up till like 12 lol..i stay up 2 late..but i will be sure and try to be there. But yea mad..no nades..nades are just geh..c-bug..o yes.....n we'll just hafta see what happens and who shows up on friday..hopefully we can get this goin, it will be good traiing for both clans...and we could make it a regular thing then smile

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Wednesday, 2008-07-16, 9:24 PM | Message # 14
Founder
Group: Owner
I'll be workin so its a no sho fo this bro.
lol, c-bug,
Spose fire bug is allowed too since its an animation bug just like c-bug?
lol, g-nades. wacko

[sSs]DDaGDate: Thursday, 2008-07-17, 2:20 AM | Message # 15

Cool! I can fight! But.. go to SA-MP section in our forum.. sad

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Clan Wars and Challenges » [sSs] vs [Crv]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024