• Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Clan Wars and Challenges » GoD vs sSs
GoD vs sSs
[sSs]TexMexDate: Saturday, 2008-06-14, 1:04 AM | Message # 31
Colonel-general
Group: [sSs]Member
Pimp i agree with you on every level. i've also been seeing jack shit posts (and im sure i've helped alot), i also haven't seen a shits worth of appreciation for you practically dedicating most of your days to moderating the forums and hosting the servers to arranging clan wars where none of us can show up to. but i have to admit, panda has a good point. people aren't asking alot, just a 1-3 hour change. i was hoping to be in this cw, and even the last one, since i haven't been in... well any of them. i feel ashamed that i'm in a clan where i can't support it. i just need another hour ahead and i'm game for this cw. i'm saying that some of us are willing to participate but our schedules just aren't that flexible. help us help you man. thats all im saying

oh and a thanks for hosting the sSs servers and practically being our mothers on this forum
you deserve it man. you've done so much and put so much time and effort into this clan. you sit up their with all the others who have made this clan what it is today.

also a thanks to snipe, taxi, bleed, kurt, and all those others who i can't remember or don't know who have made a difference in this clan, even barry. without him, we could still be inviting dick members and be slack and take shit. well not anymore. you guys are the bomb and have done a lot without much in return.

i hope others see this as a wake up call and will understand why i'm praising you. these five are all nature leaders, they do so much with almost nothing in return. everyone should be grateful of that. i'm not saying to praise them and call them gods, i'm just saying they deserve our fullest respect in return for all they do.

you guys have the utmost respect from me, and a lot of other people in the samp community.

Message edited by [sSs]TexMex - Saturday, 2008-06-14, 1:09 AM

BiGPimPDate: Saturday, 2008-06-14, 2:05 AM | Message # 32
Rape You Ho's
Group: Owner
just so that you know we did start this cw and i did everything in my power to get this as late as possible but we have to work with what we got. There are going to be other clan wars that will happen later in the day, earlier is kinda hard. We have to work with the other clan that we face no matter who starts the war. But as i said there will be more that we will get later in the day so there will be more chance to get involved so dont worry about that. Just have to get through one at a time. We will keep everyone updated as to what is going on with future wars and lemme know everyones best times in GMT and we can try to work with that as best as we can for the future. I would like to get 1 a week or every 2 weeks and was thinking of putting our name in the 16 clan tourny but they will be at all different times that is all up to the organizers in the unofficial forums. There is 6 places left so lemme know your thoughts. Hopefully i have internet when that starts wink also the servers that i run will be down for a couple of weeks till i get in the new place. I know that i just moved but this is a huge house so i had to take it. biggrin

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Saturday, 2008-06-14, 3:30 AM | Message # 33
Colonel-general
Group: Users
okay these are my best times[on weekdays]

gmt 6:00 to 11:00 GMT

on weekends

gmt
12 am to 12 pm

btw pimp is it ok if we make chalengex ourselves on clan forums and then inform the boards about it?

KOKADate: Saturday, 2008-06-14, 3:52 AM | Message # 34
Lieutenant Colonel
15.6.2008 16.00 GMT

this time is,just perfect for me

but there is a problem!!!!!!
on GoD server ping is too high! just too high ,that will be VERY HARD for fighting

warzone FTW!

Added (2008-06-14, 3:52 Am)
---------------------------------------------
And yeah we could be chalengers

[sSs]SA1CLOVERDate: Saturday, 2008-06-14, 4:50 AM | Message # 35
Group: Removed

i might be able to come,but i dont know yet,my brothers/sisters might be on,i might be somewhere and so on.....
and im at 23:00:00 ( 11 at night here )

KOKADate: Saturday, 2008-06-14, 8:13 AM | Message # 36
Lieutenant Colonel
PiMP i think that we need other server for cw

TOO HIGH PING!

BiGPimPDate: Saturday, 2008-06-14, 9:08 AM | Message # 37
Rape You Ho's
we will use our server when it is complete. Any challenges that are made should be discussed first before made plz

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Saturday, 2008-06-14, 11:16 AM | Message # 38
Founder
Lets do the war on Pimps serv /?

BiGPimPDate: Saturday, 2008-06-14, 12:01 PM | Message # 39
Rape You Ho's
fuck i love that sig man but that looks like a ninja turtle in the corner wink (donatello, or however it is spelled) and we will have it on ours when we get the bases done ... will work on that through the week so that we can host the next one

KOKADate: Saturday, 2008-06-14, 3:35 PM | Message # 40
Lieutenant Colonel
Wait,I don't understand

on what server will cw be?????

BiGPimPDate: Saturday, 2008-06-14, 4:09 PM | Message # 41
Rape You Ho's
as it stands now it will be on this one

193.47.83.234:8888

KOKADate: Saturday, 2008-06-14, 4:24 PM | Message # 42
Lieutenant Colonel
this server dont work for me

"(retrieving info...)193.47.83.234:8888"

BiGPimPDate: Sunday, 2008-06-15, 0:48 AM | Message # 43
Rape You Ho's
i have sent a message to GoD hero so when he comes online he will lemme know what is goin on then i will let u guys know

KOKADate: Sunday, 2008-06-15, 1:13 PM | Message # 44
Lieutenant Colonel
We won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-0 !!!!!!
gloriuos victory!!!!!!!

pimp will say bad new!

[sSs]SA1CLOVERDate: Sunday, 2008-06-15, 1:17 PM | Message # 45
Group: Removed

looks like i got my timing wrong :/

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Clan Wars and Challenges » GoD vs sSs
  • Page 3 of 3