Don't oppose to this post.

BiGPimPDate: Wednesday, 2008-06-11, 10:30 AM | Message # 17
Rape You Ho's
Group: Owner
ONLY CAN OR CANNOT PLAY NO OTHER SHIT FFS

[sSs]TexMexDate: Wednesday, 2008-06-11, 11:37 AM | Message # 18
Colonel-general
Group: [sSs]Member
i won't be able to fight. sorry guys work. i might be able to drop in on my lunch break though biggrin

BiGPimPDate: Thursday, 2008-06-12, 1:22 PM | Message # 19
Rape You Ho's
hey guys i hope that i can attend this sunday but i am not sure how long that i will have my net at this point ... i am moving to a new house and just got in a big fight with my provider so they may shut me off and i am not going through the hassel for 3 weeks when i get in the new place. They shut me off already today lol fuckers but it is back up and running for the time being

[___]gta3demonDate: Thursday, 2008-06-12, 4:57 PM | Message # 20
Trainer
Group: Users
i cannot fight. one thing my PC is fucked up. and another i got a new job so i work on most weekdays. and i have hockey on weekends.

BiGPimPDate: Thursday, 2008-06-12, 5:02 PM | Message # 21
Rape You Ho's
cool man thx for the reply

**side note** lucky bastard i wish that we had ice this time of year angry

[___]gta3demonDate: Thursday, 2008-06-12, 5:06 PM | Message # 22
Trainer
no problem. sorry i cannot attend.

*side note reply* Yea we are lucky. Season is almost over but we still have scrimages and practice's after. thats why i love indoor arenas :D.

AlexDate: Friday, 2008-06-13, 3:31 AM | Message # 23
General
Nor can I. FFS I AM TIRED OF THIS SHIT. As panda says, what is the point on being in a clan if you can't support it?

BiGPimPDate: Friday, 2008-06-13, 9:47 AM | Message # 24
Rape You Ho's
ok u know what alex it is either have the 4 that we do have now or go to your time and have 1. No one to fight cause they all want the same approx time frame. 2. have 2 guys fighting from our side cause we are not getting up at 8am for a cw when we have jobs and families to are being delt with at that time.

To tell ya the truth i am starting to get just a bit sick and fuckin tired of bitching and complaining and stupid fuckin comment posts. Never does it stop there is always someone that has to complain about something that is getting done and i swear to fucking god man if that shit does not end soon that i have completely had enough of this shit. I will not be moderating the forums, workin on the site, workin on hosting 3 fuckin servers to play on, rollin with anyone in game, I will just give up because what is the point of hard work that is put in constantly if you cannot get a response from players or everything that is done gets bitched about. It is fuckin pathetic and i know that this is not the area for it but this is the last place that i am reading shit in the forum and all i have seen is ppl posting like fuckin morons. Is that all we have here is fuckin morons i did not think so but fuck for the posts that are going up i am starting to wonder. WE want to be a mature, respectable clan but god help that we ever look that way if someone comes on these forums and reads the shit that is put up.

KOKADate: Friday, 2008-06-13, 12:59 PM | Message # 25
Lieutenant Colonel
rofl

image that someone new visit our forum... shame...

BiGPimPDate: Friday, 2008-06-13, 1:19 PM | Message # 26
Rape You Ho's
^^^^^ once again stupid post oh and someone just signed up today btw ...

AlexDate: Friday, 2008-06-13, 4:29 PM | Message # 27
General
Isn't that what koka said?
And pimp I agree wit ya. Even though I'm one of those stupid posters.

[sSs]WaitoDate: Friday, 2008-06-13, 9:39 PM | Message # 28
Lieutenant-general
Group: [sSs]Member
i can attend

Before being Waito, I'm sSs.

BiGPimPDate: Friday, 2008-06-13, 11:36 PM | Message # 29
Rape You Ho's
sweet there is our 5

Snipe
Joker
Koka
Waito
Myself

lets kick some ass boys and no flaming and no bugs ok!!!!
we are not flamers and i have been assured that their members will not be flaming neither

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Saturday, 2008-06-14, 0:46 AM | Message # 30
Colonel-general
it may be too alte to change the time for this war but its not that we want a total change of time frame. just a few hours [2-3] forward/backward is all we're asking for. i most probably will be able to convince my parents to let me play at 10 pm on one occasion.

dude think about it. we're not asking for too much. we dont mind being excluded from clan wars. just not ALL of them.

i understand you've been wporking hjard supporting this clan and nobody more than us respects that. but could ya consider a minor change in time for our enxt clan war atleast?

AND MAYBE WE COULD BE THE CHALLENGERS FOR ONCE?

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Clan Wars and Challenges » GoD vs sSs
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024