[sSs]Bot

BiGPimPDate: Friday, 2009-08-21, 5:22 PM | Message # 2
Rape You Ho's
Group: Owner
nice feg

KurtDate: Friday, 2009-08-21, 5:41 PM | Message # 3
Major-General
Group: [sSs]Member
Well once we get into her ill be throwing my ideas at you. Bots is gonna be some sweetness. ROFL at the possibilities.

[sSs]WaitoDate: Friday, 2009-08-21, 8:02 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant-general
sSs RP that'd be great.... i can make a system just like DungeonN'Dragons..

with this D&D idea we could be better than LS-RP

Added (2009-08-21, 8:02 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
listen what i say...

Before being Waito, I'm sSs.

KurtDate: Friday, 2009-08-21, 9:58 PM | Message # 5
Major-General
Please no RP Waito. There is 1500 empty RP server as is.

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Saturday, 2009-08-22, 9:57 AM | Message # 6
Founder
Ya, mini modes is ok and maybe co-op missions for fun against bots.. but no way for RP. I am not gonna "pretend" to be anything. I think RP is teh gay.

[sSs]WaitoDate: Saturday, 2009-08-22, 5:34 PM | Message # 7
Lieutenant-general
ur right.... then ill have to kill you motha fuckas!!!!!! dmdmdmdmmd

Before being Waito, I'm sSs.

KurtDate: Sunday, 2009-08-23, 2:03 AM | Message # 8
Major-General
Alright I'm so excited for zombie bots so I'm gonna shoot my ideas down we talked about earlier. Lets do a quarantined zombie town, like it was abandoned and fenced in by military with guard towers along fence. Command like /zombietown or fly in to battle the zombie bots. We could also create a mini mission in the town to break into the abandoned bank to rob the safe while fighting off Zombies :D. This way you can fight zombie bots or attempt mission.

Zombie Skinz
77- SNiPE remember when I asked you to check out the hair on this lady skin chest. Skin 77 is her XD, She makes a good zombie.
213- This is the Elvis bum skin. Considering Elvis is long dead and this guy looks half dead he will make a good zombie.
162- This is that creepy shirtless little hick with the face of the freak from the movie "The Goonies". If he isn't a zombie now I'm not sure what is :P
160- Another Creepy baby eating hick. Don't look into his eyes he steals your soul D:
134- This is a homeless dude I feel has zombie appeal.

Another town character bot.
33- This is the Preacher type guy dressed in black trench coat and cowboy hat. He is a crazy bible thumping hick who still remains in zombie town. I mean what zombie town doesn't have one crazy whack job behind, this was his home and he wont leave it. His role in the town will be to appear at random times around the town to sell you weapons at discount prices for extra zombie carnage and to act as a guide/battle helper bot during the bank mission. I figure we could do the mission in the big smoke crack factory and he could lead you to the safe and battle zombies with you along the way. Then once the safe is open and you have money he leads and battles with you out. Maybe also put him at entrance when you /zombietown to be info guide on spawn.

Diff Ideas,
Scripted taxis bots on the server. Not like a whole bunch but a taxi in each city or town that can take you to any other city or town for fare. There isn't that many towns and citys and if all you need is the drive between them recorded or however this thing works I will help. LOL there will be a real Taxi bot and not just 06.

Scripted Pilots Bots to take us skydiving at the airports.

SNiPE all you gotta do is tell me the limits and ill adjust my ideas.

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Sunday, 2009-08-23, 10:38 AM | Message # 9
Founder
Kurt, all these ideas are definately what I thought too. I like really like the Reverend as the "friendly" bot.. might even make him a member wink

Taxis sound good to. idk if we'd do a menu and fade screens like in gta 4 where you can skip the trip or sit and watch.
-This would require some amount of recording, but I am sure we will have a /botrecord script so we can all use it to make coordinates for the bots paths.

Creating the zombie town will be pretty easy as we could loop bot paths and set them to appear at certain times or in proximity.

My only concern is this: Bots take up player slots. Allthough they do not appear in the server browser list, they do actually take up a slot... so if we have 30 bots active only 2 people could connect. Maybe a dynamic bot system will be the answer here.

KurtDate: Sunday, 2009-08-23, 2:21 PM | Message # 10
Major-General
Hmm maybe best to do town as mini mode inside of sampserv like flagcap then. Upon /zombietown activate as many zombie bots as you can on free slots. Also don't fret SNiPEY, you can have as many slots as you want. We can do 250 bots and 250 free slots. I thought I made it clear, bandwidth isn't your worry and even at 500 wont be issue for me for bout 5 years, chances are in that 5 years I get payed to play samp again :P and the cycle continues hahaha.

Edit: We could put a few army bots out at A51 mission to make that a lil more interesting :D. Battling bots on way out while beating timer would be hella hard with current time and the gate fix.

Edit: By dynamic do you mean something that spawn the same 10 bots based on player area? Kill bot, bot respawns within radius of player and attacks again and repeat? This could still have the feel of a town full of zombie.

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Saturday, 2009-09-05, 2:47 PM | Message # 11
Founder
Please install http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=119892.0 to help with making new SAMPSERV

KurtDate: Sunday, 2009-09-06, 5:39 PM | Message # 12
Major-General
Quote (|sSs|SNiPE)
Please install http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=119892.0 to help with making new SAMPSERV

Email it to me please. I'm down to place cars and the limits of pinky.

EDIT. NVM i have now just ip me when ready. ZOMG i tried it on NoV 0.3 test server and sync is so good. When i push car now it push car on your screen. The whole samp interface got overhaul. Chat and stuff looks so clean. So far all I can say is wow. Can't wait for the real release cause this is kick ass. And yea there is still lead but its nothing like before. Granted we werent heavy lag with just 3 nov's and me.

Added (2009-09-06, 5:39 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Hurry SNiPE we have much build work to do and where do we start?

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Sunday, 2009-09-06, 5:51 PM | Message # 13
Founder
We start fron scratch. I will be starting late tonight getting a starter script ready.
With the knowlesge of building multiple servers, I want to make this final one effecient and as few bugs as possible.

First up:
-Location.. SF me thinks.
-Teams - Yes
-Vehicles - Lots
-Interioirs - Defeinately (using normal w/edits)
-Migration of sampserv cool stuff - yes

I'll be on later tonight and we'll get started.

KurtDate: Monday, 2009-09-07, 1:11 AM | Message # 14
Major-General
damn sorry snipe i went nov. i didnt read this till too late now i see nobody

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Monday, 2009-09-07, 1:03 PM | Message # 15
Founder
I was on till about 4 my time. Hanging out with Gringo until serverffs went down... again. Then I was on local serv.
Anyways, I plotted cars for the airport and the police station.
Gonna do the car dealers, taxi, SFdocks and a tram later tonight. Then start with interioirs.

OFFTOPIC: Fake clan finally removed the tag biggrin :D biggrin

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Chat » SA-MP » 0.3
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024