[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] News » SampServ Ideas » Bug with /cargod and /getcar
Bug with /cargod and /getcar
Jesant13Date: Monday, 2008-12-22, 4:34 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Users
/cargod: Doesn't protect the tires, meaning they can be shot out with godmode enabled. Godmode is supposed to protect the entire vehicle.

/getcar: If one or more of the tires on your vehicle are flat, changing the tire type doesn't fix the tires, so they remain flat.

Please fix these bugs if possible. Or maybe add a command called /fixtires or something.

achmedDate: Monday, 2008-12-22, 11:00 PM | Message # 2
Major-General
lol do u complain about every little thing lol sorry im an ass but dam !! im herd nonthing but complaints from janet srry

[sSs[n]NaN0Date: Tuesday, 2008-12-23, 1:42 AM | Message # 3
Group: Removed

Achmed DED

Fix it!

[sSs[T]TigerDate: Tuesday, 2008-12-23, 3:14 AM | Message # 4
Group: Removed

im sure snipe has more important things to do then to fix the server for every little tiny bug, he has a job you know... just saying...

as for these " bugs" im not sure the first one is a bug, tires can and always should be able to be blown out godded or not godded...

as for the second bug i have never expirenced but maybe it should be looked into when snipe has time...

AlexDate: Tuesday, 2008-12-23, 5:15 AM | Message # 5
General
lol jes, you seem to find out the most littlest bugs in the server.
the first one is not a bug. the 2nd one, I think snipe should look into that, and add that command.

Jesant13Date: Tuesday, 2008-12-23, 2:57 PM | Message # 6
Colonel
I'm just posting these because I found them in the server and I'm not sure if he is (or was) aware of them or not.

Also, why would it be called "godmode" if the vehicle was actually damagable.

Message edited by [sSs]Jesant13 - Tuesday, 2008-12-23, 2:58 PM

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Wednesday, 2008-12-24, 6:54 PM | Message # 7
Founder
Group: Owner
There are 2 types of damage to vehicles: Cosmetic and HP
Cosmetic are popping tires damaging vehicles appearance, 0.2x does not have the ability to "fix" damage to a car.
HP is the vehicles health (1000.0) and it is the amount of damage your vehicle will take before going on fire.

I have thought of a way to give you a new car in a split second to make it seem you had a "spray paint job" but there is no way to determine the cars color... so it would be a random color and easily known to the player he was just given a new car and his was not fixed.

This is rumored to be available in 0.3, but who knows. (Tire state as well)

NOTE: It is possible to destroy a godded car from multiple explosions or flipping on its roof as there is a timer that goes off when upside down to blow the car up. None of this is my control as it is not script but the sa-mp game itself.

Hope this provides some clearification wink

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! biggrin

Jesant13Date: Thursday, 2008-12-25, 10:42 AM | Message # 8
Colonel
Ah, ok. Merry Christmas to you too SNiPE. smile

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] News » SampServ Ideas » Bug with /cargod and /getcar
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024