Main

Registration

Login
Welcome Noob | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] News » SampServ Ideas » Fix problem with server (SA-MP crashes upon spawn, server doesn't operate correctly)
Fix problem with server
[sSs[T]TigerDate: Saturday, 2008-12-06, 4:51 PM | Message # 16
Group: Removed

jesant you just install witch ever version you want to use like

if i went to sampserv i would install R3 nd if i left sampserv and wanted to go back to nov i would have to uninstall r3 and reinstall 2x and the same the other way arround

Jesant13Date: Saturday, 2008-12-06, 5:33 PM | Message # 17
Colonel
Group: Users
Quote (|sSs|T|Tiger)
jesant you just install witch ever version you want to use like
if i went to sampserv i would install R3 nd if i left sampserv and wanted to go back to nov i would have to uninstall r3 and reinstall 2x and the same the other way arround

I'm not doing that, because I use more than one server a day, and I would have to keep switching daily between SA-MP 0.2.2 R3 and SA-MP 0.2X. That's too much work imo.

Seeing NoV's server runs SA-MP 0.2X without any problems, I don't understand why SAMPS3RV doesn't work properly. They both have the exact same server version. Maybe help needs to be requested on the SA-MP forums to fix the problem (in the event it comes back again.)

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] News » SampServ Ideas » Fix problem with server (SA-MP crashes upon spawn, server doesn't operate correctly)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024