Main

Registration

Login
Welcome Noob | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] News » SampServ Ideas » Panda's Napalm War (Working title) (KEEP THIS ONE ALIVE IT HAS POTENTIAL)
Panda's Napalm War (Working title)
[sSs]pandaemonDate: Thursday, 2008-10-09, 10:30 PM | Message # 1
Colonel-general
Group: Users
a fairly simpe yet addictive and fun script idea

aight so i'll try keepin it short and sweet.(who am i kiddin? wink )

2 teams
5 zones
so far only one confirmed- angel pine.

barriers all around the zones so no one gets out unless they do /freeroam which puts them in freeroam mode.

one side of town is team1's base and the other is team2's base i was thinking the 2 abses could be the hobo camp and the motel on the opposite side.
basically it's like a tdm similar to counterstrike, xept with the fun of samp. you get 1 point for killing an enemy team member.

this idea will pwn since it doesnt require much server traffic to make it fun either. even just 4 people playing will make this fun.

but thats not all.
at every team's base theres a red circle. everyone spawns with a suicide bomb attached. stand in the enemy'sn red circle and do /d or something to start the detonation sequence. stay within the circle for 10 seconds and the bomb will detonate adding 10 points to your team's score. server resets every half/1 hour and the scores are tallied and the winning team is declared. team balance prevents any one team from gaining the upper hand and the overall tall of team victories is maintained.

from what i envision, i dont beleive this is going to require MUCH scripting. tit's fairly straightforward and ideal for a smaller(in terms of traffic) server like ours. later, we can expand the game to cover more "arenas" other than angel pine in order to add variety.

i already explained this idea to fatty and tiger and they said it sounded good. what do the rest of you think? snipe i hope ya get around to readin this, it's got potential and is a good mix IMO of simplicity and originality, ideal for a server that plans to go official.... or even one that doesn't wink

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Friday, 2008-10-10, 0:31 AM | Message # 2
Founder
Group: Owner
The versus potential of this sounds good.
The whole suicide bomber idea is meh..
I like the auto team balance
tdm score or individual?

PecaDate: Friday, 2008-10-10, 1:07 AM | Message # 3
PwNzOr
there were many ideas like this.. alas none of them got realized...

btw it sounds original , worth going official with.

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Saturday, 2008-10-11, 1:05 AM | Message # 4
Colonel-general
Quote (|sSs|SNiPE)
The versus potential of this sounds good. The whole suicide bomber idea is meh.. I like the auto team balance tdm score or individual?

yeah, i considered the sucide thing cos it made the whole thing more original but we dont have to have it.

team scores are displayed and taken into account over who wins each round, but individual scores can be viewed as well with the tab button.

aight, i'm thinking we alternate between angel pine and the 3 or 4 toher towns in san andreas that are about the same size (not much smaller) maybe we can expand this to large indoor arenas as well like big smoke's crackhouse with each team being on either end.

as time passes we could expand this to cover many other 2 team absed games like attack/defend, turf conquest etc. and thats an other great thing, to have room to expand....

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Saturday, 2008-10-11, 3:25 AM | Message # 5
Colonel-general
aight, other prospective "Arenas" for the gamemode include the towns of bayshore, blueberry and montgomery.

achmedDate: Saturday, 2008-10-11, 4:23 PM | Message # 6
Major-General
yes yes yes

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Saturday, 2008-10-11, 8:51 PM | Message # 7
Colonel-general
snipe, if ya decide to adopt it, i can send you to co-ordinates of team bases.

maybe we should have a poll?

achmedDate: Sunday, 2008-10-12, 4:30 PM | Message # 8
Major-General
Quote (|sSs|pandaemon)
yes yes yes

this would be great

[sSs[T]TigerDate: Sunday, 2008-10-19, 7:39 PM | Message # 9
Group: Removed

Quote (|sSs|pandaemon)
i already explained this idea to fatty and tiger

lol was i asleep???

but i think it sounds like a good idea maybe a place a little bigger then angel pine?

like LS...... er maybe not that big.....

Quote (|sSs|pandaemon)
(KEEP THIS ONE ALIVE IT HAS POTENTIAL)

Seconded.

Let me add onto this a little bit you guys hsould involve cars somwhere in this

I say regular TDM i like the suicide bomber thing so keep that...

gotta put vehciles somwhere... so you just put vehciles randomly arround angel pine er whatever and you can either go for kills and the suicide bomber thing orr....... you can take a car into the enemys base to a certain spot like the back of the base or somthing thats hard to get to if there is a lot of people playing and you have to get the car to the back of the base without having it destroyed witch would be tough if there is enough people this would earn your team 5 points....

0.02$

Message edited by Whitetigerswt - Sunday, 2008-10-19, 7:44 PM

achmedDate: Sunday, 2008-10-19, 9:57 PM | Message # 10
Major-General
Quote (|sSs|SNiPE)
The whole suicide bomber idea

Quote (|sSs|pandaemon)
yeah, i considered the sucide thing

yes you have to get this 1 it could be part of me with the sucuide bomber thing ha ha

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Monday, 2008-10-20, 0:20 AM | Message # 11
Colonel-general
Quote (Whitetigerswt)
like LS...... er maybe not that big..... uzquoteQuote (qn|sSs|pandaemon/qn)uzq(KEEP THIS ONE ALIVE IT HAS POTENTIAL)/uzq/uzquote Seconded. Let me add onto this a little bit you guys hsould involve cars somwhere in this I say regular TDM i like the suicide bomber thing so keep that... gotta put vehciles somwhere... so you just put vehciles randomly arround angel pine er whatever and you can either go for kills and the suicide bomber thing orr....... you can take a car into the enemys base to a certain spot like the back of the base or somthing thats hard to get to if there is a lot of people playing and you have to get the car to the back of the base without having it destroyed witch would be tough if there is enough people this would earn your team 5 points.... 0.02$

well, the whole idea is to have a small place so it's ideal for a small player base, or heck even a larger one.

the size also means that cars wont be neccesary but we can work things out. the suicide car thing(lol) sounds good but if that's the case then getting cars should be a difficult thing.

[sSs[T]TigerDate: Monday, 2008-10-20, 11:43 PM | Message # 12

Quote (|sSs|pandaemon)
sounds good but if that's the case then getting cars should be a difficult thing.

10 points then? happy

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Tuesday, 2008-10-21, 0:16 AM | Message # 13
Colonel-general
Quote (Whitetigerswt)
10 points then?

yea, but make the cars slow golf carts smile

[sSs[T]TigerDate: Friday, 2008-11-07, 0:11 AM | Message # 14

bumped, because its a good idea.

AlexDate: Sunday, 2008-11-09, 7:14 PM | Message # 15
General
Yep.

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] News » SampServ Ideas » Panda's Napalm War (Working title) (KEEP THIS ONE ALIVE IT HAS POTENTIAL)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024