Sunday, 2024-05-05, 4:31 PM
Main

Registration

Login
Welcome Noob | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] News » SampServ Ideas » Challenge mode (ideas and plans)
Challenge mode
[sSs]Mr_SprinklesDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 0:52 AM | Message # 1
The Sprinkler
Group: [sSs]Member
these are the ideas and plans snipe and i have concocted so far.
post your own! smile

team balancing for blue + red
challenge menu cps housed in airport house thingy or in front of window(snipe knows wtf im talking about)
primary objectives required to level up
secondary objectives give bonuses upon completion and 1 huge 1 after all have been completed.
requirements to level up - time/kills/goals etc k/d ratio affects
more money received for killing higher ranks
higher ranks receive more weapon options than lower ranks
the higher the rank the more prominent it becomes i.e.*PRIVATE* ****SERGEANT****

Message edited by [sSs]Mr_Sprinkles - Sunday, 2009-11-15, 1:17 AM

BiGPimPDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 11:53 AM | Message # 2
Rape You Ho's
Group: Owner
team balancing for blue + red

please dont pull that NoV bullshit ... people like to play with friends n shit ...

rest of it dont sound too bad

[sSs]Mr_SprinklesDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 3:08 PM | Message # 3
The Sprinkler
Group: [sSs]Member
i guess pimp
the only thing that we're doin differently is that each team receives the same weapon options unlike NoV

DosDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 3:58 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant Colonel
Group: Users
Probably I will tell nonsense, but I think that each mode of game accepts the mode of the weapon. That mode which is realised on NOV ideal for me (I have got used to it),
But to copy it even from a permission the right - of the owner it would not be desirable, to tell one it can is necessary to exclude from serious fashion TEC9, those who will use it, should move to the penal (closed) zone where can use this weapon though till the end of the days.

If to allocate all with the identical weapon - it will lead to that that players will appear on an equal footing, but it also will lead to that they cannot choose the favourite weapon. Having given to the player the weapon menu the player will get confused in such its big quantity!!!!!!!!!!

I resemble a branch at the Forum started [sSs] SNiPE "

возможно я скажу глупость, но я думаю, что каждому режиму игры подходит свой режим оружия. тот режим который реализован на NOV идеальный для меня (я привык к нему),
но копировать его даже с позволения право- обладателя не хочется, могу сказать одно необходимо исключить из серьезного мода TEC9, те кто будет использовать его, должны перемещаться в штрафную (закрытую) зону где смогут пользоваться этим оружием хоть до конца дней своих.

если наделить всех одинаковым оружием -это приведет к тому что игроки окажутся в равных условиях, но это также приведет к тому, что они не смогут выбрать свое любимое оружие. Дав игроку все оружейное меню игрок запутается в таком большом его количестве!!!!!!!!!!

похожу ветвь на Форуме стартовал [sSs]SNiPE

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] News » SampServ Ideas » Challenge mode (ideas and plans)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024