[sSs]Forum » [sSs] News » Enemies and Friends » callin out KOKA
callin out KOKA
[sSs]pandaemonDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-01, 1:29 AM | Message # 1
Colonel-general
Group: Users
Quote (KOKA)
Pandaemon ,what an emo sig!

[politeness]
okay, firstly, it was made for me by pimp and it supports the sSs, nothin fackin emo bout that.

secondly, i hate emos as much as you do. but its still a pretty good sig and it has "sSs ftw" on it which is the only thing that matters.

[/politeness]

thirdly, stfu! ya aint even a member of the clan ya deserter (no hate/offence) wink

[sSs[T]TigerDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-01, 2:17 AM | Message # 2
Group: Removed

Just ask alex about his emo kid story doodododo cool

Added (2008-10-01, 2:17 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Dude your sig is bootch!

AlexDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-01, 2:20 AM | Message # 3
General
Read this

Emo (pronounced /ˈiːmoʊ/) is a genre of music that originated from hardcore punk [1] early on, and adopted pop-punk influences later on in the 2000s when it became mainstream.

It has since come to describe several variations of music with common roots and associated fashion and stereotypes.

In the mid-1980s, the term emo described a subgenre of hardcore punk which stemmed from the Washington, D.C. music scene. In later years, the term emocore, short for "emotional hardcore", was also used to describe the emotional performances of bands in the Washington, D.C. scene and some of the offshoot regional scenes such as Rites of Spring, Embrace, One Last Wish, Beefeater, Gray Matter, Fire Party, and later, Moss Icon

Starting in the mid-1990s, the term emo began to refer to the indie scene that followed the influences of Fugazi, which itself was an offshoot of the first wave of emo. Bands including Sunny Day Real Estate and Texas Is the Reason had a more indie rock style of emo, more melodic and less chaotic. The so-called "indie emo" scene survived until the late 1990s, as many of the bands either disbanded or shifted to mainstream styles. As the remaining indie emo bands entered the mainstream, newer bands began to emulate the mainstream style. As a result, the term "emo" became a vaguely defined identifier rather than a specific genre of music.[citation needed]

From about 2004 to the present, emo referred to pop-punk bands such as Good Charlotte, Fall Out Boy and Simple Plan who took the influence of original indie emo acts and mixed them with pop-punk in the like of Blink-182.

Emo is not about cuts and blood... emo is types of music, and people who listen to it pose like them.

[sSs[T]TigerDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-01, 2:21 AM | Message # 4

^^ im not wasting my time you emo go cut yourself!! :P

PecaDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-01, 4:28 AM | Message # 5
PwNzOr
we know what an Emo is , no need to copy out info from wiki biggrin

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-01, 5:06 AM | Message # 6
Colonel-general
Quote (|sSs|Alex)
Read this Emo (pronounced /ˈiːmoʊ/) is a genre of music that originated from hardcore punk [1] early on, and adopted pop-punk influences later on in the 2000s when it became mainstream. It has since come to describe several variations of music with common roots and associated fashion and stereotypes. In the mid-1980s, the term emo described a subgenre of hardcore punk which stemmed from the Washington, D.C. music scene. In later years, the term emocore, short for "emotional hardcore", was also used to describe the emotional performances of bands in the Washington, D.C. scene and some of the offshoot regional scenes such as Rites of Spring, Embrace, One Last Wish, Beefeater, Gray Matter, Fire Party, and later, Moss Icon Starting in the mid-1990s, the term emo began to refer to the indie scene that followed the influences of Fugazi, which itself was an offshoot of the first wave of emo. Bands including Sunny Day Real Estate and Texas Is the Reason had a more indie rock style of emo, more melodic and less chaotic. The so-called "indie emo" scene survived until the late 1990s, as many of the bands either disbanded or shifted to mainstream styles. As the remaining indie emo bands entered the mainstream, newer bands began to emulate the mainstream style. As a result, the term "emo" became a vaguely defined identifier rather than a specific genre of music.[citation needed] From about 2004 to the present, emo referred to pop-punk bands such as Good Charlotte, Fall Out Boy and Simple Plan who took the influence of original indie emo acts and mixed them with pop-punk in the like of Blink-182. Emo is not about cuts and blood... emo is types of music, and people who listen to it pose like them.

yes, and just to clarify, i aint emo. im a fuckin metalhead.

if you call this emo, GTFO and take your fail with you
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ONZ9bL2WGBE

[sSs]TexMexDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-01, 9:58 AM | Message # 7
Colonel-general
Group: [sSs]Member
wtf is up with emo/scene haters? dude i think panda's sig out of all of ours is the best!

Scene is a fashion. Emo's dress scene and cut themselves. normal scene people just dress scene, no cutting involved

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-01, 10:30 AM | Message # 8
Founder
Group: Owner
Scene is not here or seen, its not fashion just an alter ego for emo's who don't know.
and Fuck emo; 3rd generation gaypunk worse than 3rd gen rap ffs. muh bling, muh bitches, muh ass.

[sSs]FattyJDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-01, 12:28 PM | Message # 9

yeah panda's sig is more goth then emo anyways...regardless if i seen that chick come into my apartment and wanted to give me sweet lovins i wouldn't turn her down emo or otherwise.

[sSs]TexMexDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-01, 1:00 PM | Message # 10
Colonel-general
Group: [sSs]Member
^^EXACTLY! thats why i dated my last gf

KOKADate: Wednesday, 2008-10-01, 1:18 PM | Message # 11
Lieutenant Colonel
HATER ,HATER, HATER...Man alex I am toooooooooo lazy to read it!

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-01, 3:09 PM | Message # 12
Founder
Group: Owner
Quote (KOKA)
Pandaemon ,what an emo sig!

Quote KOKA

HATER ,HATER, HATER...Man alex I am toooooooooo lazy to read it!

Are you looking to get banned or just have something up your ass?
Stop posting bullshit or I will kick you the fuck outta here for good with a range ban,
and if your too lazy to read than dont post on this forum.
Only warning.

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] News » Enemies and Friends » callin out KOKA
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024