Main

Registration

Login
Welcome Noob | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] News » Enemies and Friends » sSs alliance Mz?
sSs alliance Mz?
[Mz]GamblerDate: Sunday, 2008-05-25, 1:38 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Greetings sSs!

As some of you know, or dont.. I'm Gambler, the founder & leader of Mz.
Well we could say we've been together for pretty long time, I mean, every sSs player that plays in NoV does know me and greet me, it's all cool to see respect around from sSs and all. I would introduce my Mz boys to your server to, but unfortunaly I cant seem to find the time when your on.. Anyhow.. I got this offer to make an alliance between us.

We both stepped out from the wrong side with the war opponents, and both of us could need some war training. But since u guys are creating an AAD both of us could benefit from your server as I could make all my members make it feel like it would be theyr server. The way we both benefit is by keeping the sSs AAD active. No doubt that both of us are very equal in skills, and we need AAD practise, this sounds like really good way to go, no?

Also, for those who dont play in Novocaine or MOB Warzone & havnt seen us, bit about my clan, Mz.
We are about 6 weeks old with our peaceful 9-10 members who are all active, our site is www.madskillz.ucoz.com and we have had 6 wars already, 1 draw, 2 wins, 3 loses. So if u guys agree to be allies, agree us to use your AAD as our owns we could benefit by skills & activity from eachother and close our relations to even better.

Everyone feel free to tell your opinion. Respect to sSs, as usual cool
~Gambla

BiGPimPDate: Sunday, 2008-05-25, 2:15 PM | Message # 2
Rape You Ho's
Group: Owner
i have an idea man what about u pass on your script and wee can name it sSs/Mz Attack and Defend ... that way i do not have to spen a shit load of time making it. I agree myself to the alliance and with the exception of the problem with 1 member that snipe had (the one that i pm'ed you about and looks to be taken care of thank you) i cannot see that being a problem. May save some time tho if you are not going to use the server that you have for AAD and i will host it so it will be on and we can have practice match's and training on it right away smile . lemme know what you think gambler and i am all for this ... only 3 clans that i would agree to is the ones on our main page.

[Mz]GamblerDate: Sunday, 2008-05-25, 2:35 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Unfortunaly we dont got an AAD mode cry We had this discussion with Mz people of hosting an AAD server but till it came to the point we dont even have an AAD it kinda stopped, but if you guys are scripting on one, then we just must have patience, eh? And about that 1 problematic Mz player, it's pretty much taken care of.

BiGPimPDate: Sunday, 2008-05-25, 2:47 PM | Message # 4
Rape You Ho's
thats cool man we will continue ours np at all just thought that i would throw that out there smile
snipe will be glad to hear that and i definatley cannot see it being a problem with an alliance i will talk to him tonight

[Mz]GamblerDate: Sunday, 2008-05-25, 2:51 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
Also, I got a question? Are u 100% self-making it? or From NB's bugged version? Making from 0 itself is near impossible, I can give the NB's u know :).

BiGPimPDate: Sunday, 2008-05-25, 3:06 PM | Message # 6
Rape You Ho's
was trying to go from scratch so if u have that version man that would be great and it would really speed up the process

JokeRDate: Sunday, 2008-05-25, 3:42 PM | Message # 7
Lieutenant
i am 100% for this, i know all Mz members and i like them, they are cool and skiled guys biggrin
this is great solution for sSs and Mz wink

BiGPimPDate: Monday, 2008-05-26, 1:36 PM | Message # 8
Rape You Ho's
Talked to snipe last night and everything is good as far as i understand so based on that we would love to accept your alliance request and to all sSs members if you have not checked their site then i would suggest that u do so, the link is on the main page. Also the server is getting close to being done there is just a couple of small fixes and if anyone would like to save their positions in areas that they think will make a nice base then by all means do and pm me the positions just make a note at the end of the position of the island and approx. area for example /save Large house on a hill near LS airport. That way has a description and city. I will input them and make some spawn points by the location as well as attackers spawns and cars. You cannot do it on the server u will have to use sampserv or whatever u want but here is the ip

24.138.59.34:7777

KOKADate: Monday, 2008-05-26, 2:39 PM | Message # 9
Lieutenant Colonel
COOL i like all Mz's i play with them on warzone,NoV ,SAE,FCB servers.... cool cool cool cool cool

[Mz]NiemenDate: Monday, 2008-05-26, 3:14 PM | Message # 10
Man
Yeah guyz. That what I wanted!! Now there will be more ppl on ours server. So we can train toghether. happy happy

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Monday, 2008-05-26, 4:27 PM | Message # 11
Founder
Sounds good to me. Pimp is almost done scripting. The AAD will be a mix of NB and Taxi VS mode.

-Finally a respectable ally.

AlexDate: Monday, 2008-05-26, 4:29 PM | Message # 12
General
off topic
Hey snipe what happened to sampserv? IP change?
IP WAS changed... new IP: 24.138.61.46:7777

on topic
Sweet I'm gonna check the server out later

Message edited by [sSs]Alex - Monday, 2008-05-26, 4:35 PM

BiGPimPDate: Monday, 2008-05-26, 5:42 PM | Message # 13
Rape You Ho's
thats why it was off for a week sad

AlexDate: Tuesday, 2008-05-27, 0:30 AM | Message # 14
General
Apparently. Mean snipey never told us sad

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Tuesday, 2008-05-27, 1:02 AM | Message # 15
Colonel-general
hey, mz are cool guys. this is a great idea smile

i emt a few of em on NoV yesterday. sorry i attacked and killed ya at first.

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] News » Enemies and Friends » sSs alliance Mz?
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024