Main

Registration

Login
Welcome Noob | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Chat » SA-MP » a word to all the bitches (this goes to all the ppl who QUIT on us)
a word to all the bitches
vegetaDate: Saturday, 2009-01-17, 2:36 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant Colonel
Group: Users
ok tis is what i dnt get. yall remembah the "I FUCKING QUIT" post by fatty??? well hes talkin about "im sick of the drama"... umm whos the drama queen here us or you ffattay?? i say u. if ur gonna quit DNT MAKE A FUCKIN BIG DEAL OF IT. ok well we had peca and pimp quit but there still here with us right not like in the sss but they still are kinda with us... but tiger uhhh..... FUCK U. (had to be said). what im tryin to get to is. if u are leaving, LEAVE dnt make a topic like "i fukin quit" thats makin drama. if u r reading this tiger or fatty..... well i dnt care rlly.

[B2K]LuigiDate: Saturday, 2009-01-17, 2:47 PM | Message # 2
Major-General
Not really "dont make a topic" its really dont make drama.

I know that this reply was fast, but I was not home in the past 4 hours....

Shadowguy's sig is a completely failure.

[___]gta3demonDate: Saturday, 2009-01-17, 3:28 PM | Message # 3
Trainer
vegeta you are STARTING DRAMA.

1. Fatty is making jokes dude.
2. its sSs not sss
3. Watch your mouth. Fatty is valued here. He can tell snipe to kick you if he wants.

PecaDate: Saturday, 2009-01-17, 3:28 PM | Message # 4
PwNzOr
hah vegeta all tough and angry biggrin , i like it.
And i aint gonna take a side here cause i like both (vegeta and fatty , oh and tiger biggrin )

[___]gta3demonDate: Saturday, 2009-01-17, 3:32 PM | Message # 5
Trainer
To my first post...

Sorry vegeta i didn't read the last few posts in fatty's post. I guess fatty and tiger are gone. This might be it. Drama brings this clan down? Wtf is up with that. But whatever we will try to move on. Good luck to you fatty and tiger :(.

PecaDate: Saturday, 2009-01-17, 3:43 PM | Message # 6
PwNzOr
First , tiger's gone scince im gone , he went to ABK , he lasted there a week or 2 i think , then the clan collapses to unknown reasons.
Now tiger's with Sabarabas , FattyJ , Rolapo and Battletoad in THE clan , to legendary reborn [___] .

[___]gta3demonDate: Saturday, 2009-01-17, 3:45 PM | Message # 7
Trainer
Well no matter.

I respect both of there reasons for leaving. There lives. Whatever. Im glad that you 3 keep in contact with old friends (even though fatty left like yesterday or something.) i wish all 3 of you luck and maybe...just maybe we will meet up again in the same clan again.

sSs 4 Fuckin Life.

PecaDate: Saturday, 2009-01-17, 3:47 PM | Message # 8
PwNzOr
well actually the dudes are his roommates biggrin so there is no way he cant keep contact , but bleh this is turnin into a chat , get on msn miggah.

[sSs]WaitoDate: Saturday, 2009-01-17, 4:00 PM | Message # 9
Lieutenant-general
Group: [sSs]Member
im fucking frustrated

Before being Waito, I'm sSs.

[B2K]LuigiDate: Saturday, 2009-01-17, 4:34 PM | Message # 10
Major-General
Erm.... looks like ABK is/was an option for guys who left their original clans(Sticky and weeDed from SR, The taigar...I dont know whats the story about Trip but...)

Shadowguy's sig is a completely failure.

Message edited by Luigi - Saturday, 2009-01-17, 4:34 PM

PecaDate: Saturday, 2009-01-17, 5:11 PM | Message # 11
PwNzOr
fuck that , abk's history in my mind...

Jesant13Date: Saturday, 2009-01-17, 5:14 PM | Message # 12
Colonel
Quote (|sSs|Waito)
im fucking frustrated

I am too. All these great people are leaving. This totally sucks. =/

PecaDate: Saturday, 2009-01-17, 6:08 PM | Message # 13
PwNzOr
Aight listen up fatty haters:
IF ya have somethin to say , FUCKIN SPEAK DONT HAVE TO BE A DICKHEAD AND MUHFUKIN ENTER/EXIT VENT IN ORDER TO MAKE US MAD AND TO SHOW YOUR FUCKIN PROTEST. JESANT THIS GOES TO YOU , YOU DID THIS. I TRIED TO TALK TO YA AND YOU WERE LIKE MEH... FUCKIN SPEAK OR FUCK OFF.
AND VEGETA DUDE , YOU WERE REPRESENTIN sSs IN NOVOCAINE NOT 30 MINS AGO , DID NOT EXPECT YOU TO COME WITH TYTY AND FUCKIN FLAME ABOUT FATTY LEAVING A FUCKING COMMUNITY. ITS A DAMN TAG YA MUHFUKKERS , WE'RE STILL FUCKIN FRIENDS.
YA GOT A PROB WITH THE FAT , YOU HAVE WITH ME , AIGHT ?

AND DONT PUSSY OUT WITH NAGGING AND MAKIN PPL MAD OVER A FUCKIN VENT PASSWORD.

Have a nice motherfucking day.

Message edited by Peca - Saturday, 2009-01-17, 7:37 PM

[sSs]WaitoDate: Saturday, 2009-01-17, 6:34 PM | Message # 14
Lieutenant-general
Group: [sSs]Member
lmao peca is right

i have something to say against the fat:

Before being Waito, I'm sSs.

Message edited by [sSs]Waito - Saturday, 2009-01-17, 6:38 PM

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Saturday, 2009-01-17, 8:56 PM | Message # 15
Founder
Group: Owner
meow hisss pfff!
Deal with it.

Added (2009-01-17, 8:56 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
I think I will add a bit more:

Last fall when everyone thought sSs was in the shits when we had only like 9 people PimP and I had serious thoughts about totally shutting down the server, the forum, change our names, and our IP addresses and starting over from scratch. I decided not to for 1 reason.

3 years ago I played SA-MP and met a guy by the name of bleed. We liked to hang out and kill and stunt and shit, but we got fed up with some of the limitations of the server we played on, so we decided to learn to script and make something we enjoyed more.
We made a TDM mode that had gang spawns in LS. Then learned alot more, and started making custom modes. (LVFULLMAP / A51 / sSsISLE)
Bleed learned to script at the same time and started to make his own servers too.

About 3 months later we had 11 members, another 3 more months: 31. No shit. Between his mode, SAMPSERV and us playing together elsewhere we obtained alot of cool and fun people to play with.

The point I am trying to make is sSs will always be what you put into it. Whether you stay 4 life or are on the way out just getting in then sobeit*
But know this: I take great pride in what sSs has become over the past few years. We will not be limited to sa-mp nor will we stop playing it. If you do not feel this way then you have or will make the decision to leave or stay.

Im not going to talk anymore about this BULLSHIT of who said what to who or excuses for leaving. If you wish to leave a simple good bye is all I will do, but remember your decision to not be part of our community is yours made alone.

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Chat » SA-MP » a word to all the bitches (this goes to all the ppl who QUIT on us)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024