Sunday, 2024-05-05, 4:02 PM
Main

Registration

Login
Welcome Noob | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] News » SampServ Ideas » Suggestion for /getcar and /givecar commands
Suggestion for /getcar and /givecar commands
Jesant13Date: Saturday, 2009-01-10, 2:11 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Users
/getcar: Remove the trains. According to Peca, spawning trains crashes people. So, removing trains would solve that problem. I don't even recall the last time anybody used trains besides me. Also, remove /train as well, as it does the same thing.

/givecar: Remove this entirely from the script. IT is what is crashing the server, not /getcar. When somebody modifies a vehicle that cannot be modified using /givecar, it crashes the server. That isn't the fault of the /getcar command. Also, there are places to mod vehicles on the server. SNiPE could move those modification places to Angel Pine, and make the price free.

Also, I am worried when I heard something about the /getcar command being possibly removed. That would ruin the server, not just for me, but for other people as well. There is a better solution than removing one of the most used commands on the server.

[B2K]LuigiDate: Saturday, 2009-01-10, 3:01 PM | Message # 2
Major-General
Trains are useless, good idea.

I never used /givecar, looks like its only for admins :P so I dont know the bug. And well, I cannot say really but maybe /getcar is the most used cmd.

Shadowguy's sig is a completely failure.

Jesant13Date: Saturday, 2009-01-10, 6:28 PM | Message # 3
Colonel
Quote (Whitetiger)
damn jesant fuck off wit the complaints thats all it seems you do...

This post has been edited. A PM has been sent to Tiger.

Message edited by [sSs]Jesant13 - Saturday, 2009-01-10, 7:19 PM

AlexDate: Saturday, 2009-01-10, 6:40 PM | Message # 4
General
Well, I mod lil RC pots all the time, and the server doesn't crash... I spawn trains at times... doesn't crash meh.. so idk..

Jesant13Date: Saturday, 2009-01-10, 6:45 PM | Message # 5
Colonel
Quote (|sSs|Alex)
I spawn trains at times... doesn't crash meh..

SNiPE said not to spawn trains on the server. I did and it crashed some people's SA-MP clients apparantly.

[sSs]WaitoDate: Saturday, 2009-01-10, 7:34 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant-general
Group: [sSs]Member
we aint removing givecar... maybe fixin but never removing

Before being Waito, I'm sSs.

Jesant13Date: Saturday, 2009-01-10, 9:01 PM | Message # 7
Colonel
Quote (Whitetiger)
look jesant, i didnt mean to make you mad, im just saying your putting a lot of boulders on snipes shoulders to do stuff for you...

This suggestion was actually intended to prevent SNiPE from removing the /getcar command, it is one of the commands I use most on the server, and it is very useful. If SNiPE were to implement my suggestions, it might eliminate the need to remove the /getcar command.

PecaDate: Sunday, 2009-01-11, 5:06 AM | Message # 8
PwNzOr
/givecar should not be romoved cuz we all use it and we all love it , maybe a few addings to it would be great idea , like.. new types of rims.

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Sunday, 2009-01-11, 7:49 PM | Message # 9
Founder
Group: Owner
tunemenu will replace givecar / I need to find out why it doesn't close sometimes after used alot...
getcar will always be there and it is only 1 of 3 trains that do not work (whick I'll remove tonite)

Jesant13Date: Monday, 2009-01-12, 4:43 PM | Message # 10
Colonel
Quote (|sSs|SNiPE)
tunemenu will replace givecar / I need to find out why it doesn't close sometimes after used alot...
getcar will always be there and it is only 1 of 3 trains that do not work (whick I'll remove tonite)

Oh, ok then. Cool.

I suppose after that is fixed /getcar will be set so it automatically loads? Because after playing KAMAKAZE and having the gamemode switch back to SAMPS3RV it wasn't loaded.

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Monday, 2009-01-12, 5:03 PM | Message # 11
Founder
Group: Owner
getcar is loaded manually by rcon admins only because they understand the issues with it. Once cleaned up it will load automatically again.

Jesant13Date: Monday, 2009-01-12, 5:11 PM | Message # 12
Colonel
Quote (|sSs|SNiPE)
Once cleaned up it will load automatically again.

All I wanted to know. happy

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] News » SampServ Ideas » Suggestion for /getcar and /givecar commands
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024