Friday, 2024-05-03, 1:40 AM
Main

Registration

Login
Welcome Noob | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] News » Server Updates [sSs] » SNiPE Trades Sampserv Code to Aliens!
SNiPE Trades Sampserv Code to Aliens!
KurtDate: Wednesday, 2009-04-15, 1:41 AM | Message # 1
Major-General
Group: [sSs]Member
Yeah you read that right. In return he got a sweet set of cyborg hands to pwn MGS betta with. The aliens said they wanted a real sweet ass mode to rox the marshin motherland. Its all gonna be alright though SNiPE said dem cyborg hands can also code somethin fierce and the trade was well worth it. He was reluctant to tell me what he did with his old hands.

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Wednesday, 2009-04-15, 7:35 AM | Message # 2
Colonel-general
Group: Users
looks like someone's been trippin' balls wink

Jesant13Date: Wednesday, 2009-04-15, 10:58 AM | Message # 3
Colonel
Kurt, you tricked me, I actually thought that SNiPE gave the script away (but now that I think of it, he never would.)

KurtDate: Wednesday, 2009-04-15, 12:11 PM | Message # 4
Major-General
SNiPE didn't trade all of the sampserve code to them. Only part of it but them space fellas don't know so hush. SNiPE will give you the full details once he gets used to his new hands. They're incredibly strong and he is still learning to control their strength. He drove his fingers through his keyboard and needs a new 1 but keeps shattering the door knob of every room he's in so he's having trouble getting 1. Last I heard he was locked in his living room.

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Wednesday, 2009-04-15, 8:31 PM | Message # 5
Colonel-general
lol can't wait to the conclusion of this confusing chapter.

KurtDate: Wednesday, 2009-04-15, 9:03 PM | Message # 6
Major-General
Quote (|sSs|pandaemon)

LOL it'll probably end in one of the sickest cases of self mutilation in the quest for pleasure ever. American pies got nothing on this ridiculousness.

[sSs]TexMexDate: Thursday, 2009-04-16, 5:44 PM | Message # 7
Colonel-general
Quote (|sSs|Kurt)
Quote (|sSs|pandaemon)

LOL it'll probably end in one of the sickest cases of self mutilation in the quest for pleasure ever. American pies got nothing on this ridiculousness.

OMG LMAO!!!
why can't snipe just punch through his doors if he's so strong? biggrin get one of those indestructible mice and keyboard. use em underwater, smash em on concrete, normal play and use with cyborg hands. those things just can't be destroyed!

KurtDate: Thursday, 2009-04-16, 10:48 PM | Message # 8
Major-General
Quote (|sSs|TexMex)
get one of those indestructible mice and keyboard. use em underwater, smash em on concrete, normal play and use with cyborg hands. those things just can't be destroyed!

Yes but somethings got to give when he loses it and starts pounding his head on his keyboard and if its not the keyboard um uh oh. Probably gonna take more then 1 can of spray air too clean that gunk up. The problem with only having cyborg hands and not the whole cyborg package like torso legs and such (sold separately) is really he only has crushing strength, finger speed and a hard metal club on the end of a human arm. So he's still kinda limited. I guess he shoulda negotiated a lil better with are friends from afar. Its still a good deal IMO. He's gonna squeeze coal into diamonds to fund are war.

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Thursday, 2009-04-16, 11:38 PM | Message # 9
Colonel-general
am i the only one not on drugs atm?

KurtDate: Friday, 2009-04-17, 7:04 PM | Message # 10
Major-General
Quote (|sSs|pandaemon)
am i the only one not on drugs atm?

Probably. You should get on em before the all psychotic midgets steal your tacos.

[sSs]TexMexDate: Friday, 2009-04-17, 7:59 PM | Message # 11
Colonel-general
watch out for green thumbs wink they'll finger your bush!

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Friday, 2009-04-17, 11:15 PM | Message # 12
Colonel-general
i'd love to talk guys, but i'm afraid that teddy bears with detergent and tomato sauce flamethrowers are beggining to emerge from my bong!

KurtDate: Saturday, 2009-04-18, 11:08 PM | Message # 13
Major-General
Quote (|sSs|pandaemon)
i'd love to talk guys, but i'm afraid that teddy bears with detergent and tomato sauce flamethrowers are beggining to emerge from my bong!

Do you think the bears will fight eachother? Gonna be a weird fight, gotta give it to the tomato sauce bears for stain factor but then again if the detergent bears spray the tomato bears in the eyes that shit is gonna burn. Hmmm PPV that shit.

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Monday, 2009-04-27, 10:24 PM | Message # 14
Founder
Group: Owner
:D! God damn I needed a laugh.

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] News » Server Updates [sSs] » SNiPE Trades Sampserv Code to Aliens!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024