Main

Registration

Login
Welcome Noob | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Application » Resolution to Tiger's stupidity (Negotiations for resolution of Whitetiger's stunt)
Resolution to Tiger's stupidity
SNiPEDate: Thursday, 2009-04-09, 2:31 PM | Message # 16
Group: Removed

fuck the last 3 months 8)

<3 you all

BiGPimPDate: Thursday, 2009-04-09, 4:34 PM | Message # 17
Rape You Ho's
Group: Owner
As much as I hate to bring that back , i gotta say that I really wanted to lay off clans and shit for atleast 1-2 months... that's what i did. I admit that tiger's bullshit was something I.. hid behind , just trying to get out , looking for a reason... Once more - the real reason for my resignation was being tired of inactiveness , losing everything we're being challenged....

once again not bout u so why post that crap ... but gettin used to it now gettin in someone else's shit makin it bout u (or trying)

[sSs]PureEvilDate: Thursday, 2009-04-09, 9:52 PM | Message # 18
General and Spawn of Satan
Group: Moderators
Guys I have been faithful to my clan and continue to do so but I wonder now will we stand as a force to be recond with. I see a few guys like Kurt on once and a while but we roll separately. I wanna believe that we will continue to thrive, but we need to come back fierce hard and full of piss and vinager to prove the sSs is still alive.

EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S GET PISSED OFF AND KILL EVERYONE IN OUR FUCKING WAY ONCE AGAIN.

Killing is my Business....and Business is Good!

KurtDate: Friday, 2009-04-10, 11:04 AM | Message # 19
Major-General
Group: [sSs]Member
Quote (|sSs|PureEvil)
Guys I have been faithful to my clan and continue to do so but I wonder now will we stand as a force to be recond with. I see a few guys like Kurt on once and a while but we roll separately. I wanna believe that we will continue to thrive, but we need to come back fierce hard and full of piss and vinager to prove the sSs is still alive.

Yah Evil I feel ya. Unfortunately it seems you, Pretty and me are the only ones still playing samp. You do see Jeasent once and awhile but you never see him killing shit. I will start rollin with ya more when i see ya, sorry bout that I've been a lone gun most of the time its just habbit. Right now I have over 11000 kills on NoV and excluding Prettty I doubt another sSs was there for more then 1000 of them. So to sum it up there's 4 sSs playing samp. 3 that actually practice in the art of mass murder. 1 that does......well you tell me wtf Jeasent does on NoV.

SNiPEDate: Friday, 2009-04-10, 3:42 PM | Message # 20

NoV isnt training, kills are yawns

play on GTA:T and tell me how ya do...

87.106.43.92:3009

PecaDate: Friday, 2009-04-10, 3:54 PM | Message # 21
PwNzOr
Group: Users
[quote=|sSs|pandaemon]well, not lying about leaving because of tiger's antics and then changing your story and lying once more about doing it because you wanted to "roll alone" would have helped you case, but either way i'm not going to hold that against you forever, man we had some good times. [/quote]
Oh no pimp , Definetly not about me..... ^

[sSs]TexMexDate: Friday, 2009-04-10, 4:08 PM | Message # 22
Colonel-general
@Evil & Kurt
guys i'd love to be on kicking ass but i'm sadly reduced to shit by my dad's utorrent. always up and he doesn't like me stopping his downloads. but when his shits off, i'm right on. i tried hopping on yesterday but it was a no go >:C

right now, i'm getting my samp fix from single player...

KurtDate: Friday, 2009-04-10, 4:10 PM | Message # 23
Major-General
Quote (SNiPE)
NoV isnt training, kills are yawns

thx tips but general activity is what im hinting at.

SNiPEDate: Friday, 2009-04-10, 5:08 PM | Message # 24

[quote=|sSs|Kurt]thx tips but general activity is what im hinting at.[/quote]

ye but your

[quote=|sSs|Kurt]11000 kills on NoV[/quote]

is impressive, but there all nabs... so not really thaaaat much of an accomplishment, witch is why i said ya should play on GTA:T......get a challenge 8)

BiGPimPDate: Sunday, 2009-04-12, 11:41 AM | Message # 25
Rape You Ho's
Group: Owner
i am gonna call snipe i think tonight and see whats up ... be nice to roll wit the boys again :'(

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Application » Resolution to Tiger's stupidity (Negotiations for resolution of Whitetiger's stunt)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024