Saturday, 2024-05-18, 3:40 PM
Main

Registration

Login
Welcome Noob | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Application » Lethal's Debate - Application Sorta - Debate (Hello Devil, Welcome To Hell)
Lethal's Debate - Application Sorta - Debate
[___]gta3demonDate: Sunday, 2009-01-11, 5:20 PM | Message # 46
Trainer
Group: Users
My decision stands as is, i say no. I don't care if it was an accident or on purpose, many clan members have reported rudeness or him being mean to other people just for killing him. So my vote is no. Sorry, and Jesant and lethal if you wanna keep reducing my reputation go ahead. i really dont care.

[B2K]LuigiDate: Sunday, 2009-01-11, 6:02 PM | Message # 47
Major-General
I don't want to see a "bah-bahmf" here....Accept the guy, he doesnt looks like a clan hopper....

Shadowguy's sig is a completely failure.

[sSs[n]LethalDate: Sunday, 2009-01-11, 6:13 PM | Message # 48
Group: Removed

Quote (|sSs|R|gta3demon)
My decision stands as is, i say no. I don't care if it was an accident or on purpose, many clan members have reported rudeness or him being mean to other people just for killing him. So my vote is no. Sorry, and Jesant and lethal if you wanna keep reducing my reputation go ahead. i really dont care.

demon - Its called joking around.

TYTYDate: Sunday, 2009-01-11, 6:50 PM | Message # 49

yea but sumtimes joking around can be taken differently by other people and it becomes so fuckin irritating and thats the main reason i would say no even if u did apply for nov or not

[B2K]LuigiDate: Sunday, 2009-01-11, 7:05 PM | Message # 50
Major-General
Like I said in other topic i think, lethal said some shit like "I would pwn you if you werent too laggy"

Just dont say those shits and everything(well, not everything) will be ok.

[sSs]TexMexDate: Sunday, 2009-01-11, 8:38 PM | Message # 51
Colonel-general
Group: [sSs]Member
bleah ok so i've been reading over this while it's been brewing and i've decided to finally write my opinion. now i'll try to keep it short and sweet, but i'd really like to be long and thorough to cover a lot which i might do in the process of writing this.

now i've rarely played online games, but in that time i've never played any that had "helper" groups. if i saw one with a tag i would usually consider those to be clans. now to not know NoV wasn't a clan is pretty ignorant in my book. sure i don't know you. i've only played with you once, a good fighter non the less, respectful, and also mature. something we want in sSs. but i don't see how you didn't know NoV is a clan. i hear your also have quite the mouth. we had someone like that before. good fighter, but couldn't curb the attitude.

i've read you insulted a couple members but it seemed out of defense and i cannot remember exactly who and will not go re-read half this bullshittery to post about it. now i treat this clan with as much respect and admiration as my own family and friends, and i do not take kindly to insults against them unless they have wronged you as well. we do no like to have clan hoppers and other assholes who go around joining clans and ruining their name, but i believe because of ignorance, you made a simple mistake, and i do believe you would not be here trying to confess yourself if you did not intentionally mean your wrong doing.

i believe it is right to give you a second chance to prove yourself once more. curb the mouth, treat each and every member with respect, and you will succeed in the sSs
Besides, if you do really turn out to be a bitch, we can just kick you at any one moment smile

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Monday, 2009-01-12, 0:14 AM | Message # 52
Founder
Group: Owner
Well said Tex.

[sSs[n]LethalDate: Monday, 2009-01-12, 5:38 AM | Message # 53

Quote (|sSs|TexMex)
and i do believe you would not be here trying to confess yourself if you did not intentionally mean your wrong doing

That's exactly what im saying. If I really wanted to be a nov, i wouldn't be here right now.

KurtDate: Monday, 2009-01-12, 7:30 AM | Message # 54
Major-General
Group: [sSs]Member
Ok I think we should give him a 2nd chance, if that don't work we'll smack him so far out he couldn't find his way back. Oh and I don't think you should be our trainer if you do get let back in. I don't really think your cut out for this kind of position.

[___]FattyJDate: Monday, 2009-01-12, 12:27 PM | Message # 55
The Fat
okie dokie...and for loyalty purposes you must wear the [n] tag for at least two weeks.

[B2K]LuigiDate: Monday, 2009-01-12, 4:17 PM | Message # 56
Major-General
smile

[sSs[n]LethalDate: Monday, 2009-01-12, 4:59 PM | Message # 57

change my name back then o.o

BiGPimPDate: Monday, 2009-01-12, 5:02 PM | Message # 58
Rape You Ho's
is this your final word boi's

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Monday, 2009-01-12, 5:03 PM | Message # 59
Founder
Yep

AlexDate: Monday, 2009-01-12, 6:30 PM | Message # 60
General
Fo me I saiz yaya

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Application » Lethal's Debate - Application Sorta - Debate (Hello Devil, Welcome To Hell)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024