Sunday, 2024-04-28, 0:27 AM
Main

Registration

Login
Welcome Noob | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Application » [Denied]Application (My Application For [sSs])
[Denied]Application
Mike_JonesDate: Thursday, 2008-03-27, 6:15 PM | Message # 16
Group: Removed

i forgot what i used on there, because it was something stupid and hard. let me think tho

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Thursday, 2008-03-27, 10:45 PM | Message # 17
Colonel-general
Group: Users
well guys i think that if he was in those big-name clans we should first check out his rep with those guys before making a decision about accepting him into the clan. he seemed an alright bloke on wasteland tho. good luck on gettin in smile

BiGPimPDate: Thursday, 2008-03-27, 11:25 PM | Message # 18
Rape You Ho's
Group: Owner
well Hammer has no idea neither does MarlaChip, Sphinx, Tylenol so you are gonna have to prove this one man. Fishbulb says that it rings a bell but would have to speak to ya to determine for sure. Will see what other comments are made by current NoV members and see whats going on there.

[sSs[F]KillerDate: Thursday, 2008-03-27, 11:31 PM | Message # 19

i agree with u pimp all the way man

Message edited by [sSs[F]Killer - Thursday, 2008-03-27, 11:33 PM

John_PaulDate: Friday, 2008-03-28, 0:18 AM | Message # 20
Lieutenant Colonel
I wanna fight you man, to see if you not a liar, but GL with ya app.

So i thought... If all hackers are polishboidans, and all Polish are hackers, then Polish = polishboidans? <--------Mathematician :)

Polish my shoes!

[sSs]TexMexDate: Friday, 2008-03-28, 1:07 AM | Message # 21
Colonel-general
Group: [sSs]Member
JP, even if he kills you, whats that going to prove? Sure now if he does it in like 10 seconds, then I'll believe he was in NoV, and MOB

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Friday, 2008-03-28, 2:13 AM | Message # 22
Colonel-general
well i do remember him pestering us constantlyu to be made an admin on the wasteland server when we re[peatedly told him we cudnt do it.... i find it hard to beleive he was with those clans too but.,... oh well, lets se if hes lying or not.

alex_rulezDate: Friday, 2008-03-28, 2:57 AM | Message # 23
Man
ummm like to apply for [sSs] plz and how i know im gonna be apart of [sSs] PLZ oh ive been playing for 1 year XD biggrin

Added (2008-03-28, 2:57 Am)
---------------------------------------------
ummm like to apply for [sSs] plz and how i know im gonna be apart of [sSs] PLZ oh ive been playing for 1 year XD biggrin

Alex

[sSs]PecaDate: Friday, 2008-03-28, 2:59 AM | Message # 24

Well I too have played some time SAMP and i have N E V E R seen a [NoV]Error or a [MOB]Mike_jones or just [MOB]Mike. But [MOB]Trip says they had a guy named Mike,but theat doesnt proove anything. You just hope anyone from the [NoV] remembers you (i doubt you were along them) , then you are gonna have a chance of goining us. Oh and come on, 5 months of play and you got BOTH in the MOB and NoV ??? Taxido,who is playing the SAMP MUCH longer than you and most of us ,got barely i think in the NoV. You might be a good player,fighter etc. and yes we will be happy if a gifted player joins us ONLY of he doesnt lie !

KOKADate: Friday, 2008-03-28, 4:07 AM | Message # 25
Lieutenant Colonel
I was on sSs server and u were there to mike jones but I can kill u when ever I wan't u just stay on the same place and shoot on me smile

but good luck with app.

[sSs]TexMexDate: Friday, 2008-03-28, 4:23 AM | Message # 26
Colonel-general
Quote (alex_rulez)

alex rulez, you need to make a new thread and post your application. Look at the stickied "Application Form" on how to fill out your application.

John_PaulDate: Friday, 2008-03-28, 4:35 AM | Message # 27
Lieutenant Colonel
Lol Tex, do i look like a noob fighter to you? I can defeat a MOB or a NoV, maybe not all of them, but believe, some i can.

So i thought... If all hackers are polishboidans, and all Polish are hackers, then Polish = polishboidans? <--------Mathematician :)

Polish my shoes!

AlexDate: Friday, 2008-03-28, 6:05 AM | Message # 28
General
@alex_rules
If you want to join, do what Tex said. And you have to change your name because it close to a current member (me) biggrin

Added (2008-03-28, 6:05 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Unless I change my name to ToXiC...

[sSs[F]KillerDate: Friday, 2008-03-28, 8:12 AM | Message # 29

lol alex..but u do have a point but its not exacley like yours so really i duno lol but still lol

[sSs]TexMexDate: Friday, 2008-03-28, 12:35 PM | Message # 30
Colonel-general
JP, I'm just saying fighting someone can't really determine if they were in a certain clan or not. Thats like saying any Joe Shmoe, off the street, is an expert computer hacker, and yet, it's some old lady who has never heard of the internet. It just doesn't work. There are loads of players out there on SAMP who's skills could greatly surpass that of any NoV, MOB, or SAE's members.

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Application » [Denied]Application (My Application For [sSs])
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024