Main

Registration

Login
Welcome Noob | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Application » My Judgment (Move it where you want)
My Judgment
predatorDate: Tuesday, 2012-09-25, 5:07 PM | Message # 31
Man
Group: Users
The originals in [sSs] could never be topped what is needed is the right guidance to make this clan WHAT it WAS and WHAT is USE to BE

Coming from your sincerely [sSs]Predator

[sSs]JordisonDate: Monday, 2013-07-22, 8:13 AM | Message # 32
Man
We are try to restore the clan, but I can't to contact leaders, I'm get support of old members like a PO3, Lime, Pretty, Mohamed, and other, but Saiclover is give up, and I can't to contact BiGPiMP or SNiPE, I'll remove my [sSs]tag. Peace.

PO3Date: Wednesday, 2013-07-24, 10:53 AM | Message # 33
Major-General
sSs die long times ago ^)

[sSs]JordisonDate: Saturday, 2013-08-03, 6:54 PM | Message # 34
Man
I'll try, because I'm invite one player he's my old, very old friend, and we will try it :3

BiGPimPDate: Wednesday, 2013-08-07, 3:07 PM | Message # 35
Rape You Ho's
Group: Owner
Man sSs died ages ago and not due to the name but more or less SNiPE stopped playing, Kurt went to NoV then left and idk if he even still plays, PureEvil stopped playing, Taxido went to NoV then started U, bleed stopped playing to pursue other shit, I went to SAE, and players like Pred, SA1, Waito, Tex, Panda and Sprinkles had become inactive a long long time ago.

The clan had closed just after I had a little bit of a meltdown and said some things that i probably should not have but honestly it was not what it used to be as a clan for quite some time and were losing some type of respect to some of the other samp clans because of the actions of single people and I pinned it on the clan that I did not know.

As an origional member of sSs I never wanted to see the clan die and I am sure that my original brothers (SNiPE, Evil, bleed, Taxi) would feel the same way no matter where they ended up in the game

This clan started in 2006 and it is nice to see people want to still be a part of it and if I still played regularly then I would be more than happy to help but I am loyal to SAE and do not play enough

To end it if you want me then pm me on SAE forums wink

[sSs]JordisonDate: Tuesday, 2013-08-13, 9:53 AM | Message # 36
Man
Ok, we will get two new members, one is old member, he want to come back, and one is new. I wont to give up.

[sSs]Mr_SprinklesDate: Tuesday, 2013-10-22, 2:30 PM | Message # 37
The Sprinkler
Group: [sSs]Member
I stopped playing because I went to jail.

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Application » My Judgment (Move it where you want)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024