[___]gta3demonDate: Monday, 2009-08-24, 8:47 PM | Message # 1
Trainer
Group: Users
How old are you: 14
What country do you live in: USA
Amount of time played SA-MP: 2 going on 3 years
Own a microphone: Yep
Prior Clans: sSs, [___]
Why did you leave/get kicked: I left here because I thought I needed to have a new home, But the home I want is the one I should have never left.
Favorite Weapon(s): Combat, M4, AK47, Tec9
Favorite Vehicle(s): Turismo, Phoenix
RP / RACE / DM / STUNT: DM
Coke or Pepsi: Either

I hope you consider this application. I have left the [___] clan to be here. If you deny, I understand,

[sSs]WaitoDate: Monday, 2009-08-24, 10:28 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant-general
Group: [sSs]Member
you asshole you should have never left...

still u got my vote to be in

Before being Waito, I'm sSs.

KurtDate: Monday, 2009-08-24, 10:49 PM | Message # 3
Major-General
I gotta go with no on this, I mean really you left twice. When you left one of your reasons was you don't play samp anymore, hate to break it to ya but were still a samp clan. Even when you did play that wasn't even once a month and that was to make movies or some shit. We don't need part time guys here anymore, not when we got some guys with real heart and soul. They're the ones that built this clan and its reputation. I'm not gonna let you waste any of SNiPE's time scripting shit for you back into sampserv, all you kids that left were ungrateful enough the 1st two times around.

Quote (|___|gta3demon)
I have left the [___] clan to be here.

This don't mean shit to me. You left this clan to be there. Get Bent.

There is great things in the sSs future and are momentum has nothing to do with you or anything you ever did here. Guys like Pretty got more then 5 times the kills you ever did with an sSs tag on. He's a walking billboard for SNiPE and sSs clan leaving a wake of kill spam where ever he goes. What you think just cause we hosted a server thats gaining popularity all the sudden its time to jump back on board? I'm tired of the revolving door bullshit. Who's next Alex? LOL

[___]gta3demonDate: Tuesday, 2009-08-25, 7:13 AM | Message # 4
Trainer
I respect your decisions Kurt. You don't have to tell me off. Its yes or no. I only came back to be in the community. I don't expect to be accepted.

Added (2009-08-25, 7:13 Am)
---------------------------------------------
I dont even know that this server was gaining popularity. I havent been on samp for weeks. and Alex won't be back, I can guarantee that. I can see that there are severed relationships here that cannot be repaired. I guess im just wasting your time.

KurtDate: Tuesday, 2009-08-25, 1:31 PM | Message # 5
Major-General
Look at it from my side, we've been here this whole time doing anything we can to make this place better. You guys think you can just come and go as you please. You guys are the "eh let some one else do it" crowd. None of you kids could ever create a clan like SNiPE has. You'd all expect someone else to be doing all the work and nothing would ever get done. None of you ever really showed him true respect for the things he did for you, so yeah why would I be all buddy buddy with any of you? I'm not gonna let you guys come back around to give SNiPE another slap in the face when all he ever did was give you guys something for nothing. I'll be the bad guy, that's fine with me. SNiPE is too kind natured to be the bad guy so I'll crack skulls for him. You DON'T deserve any more chances to burn SNiPE or the sSs. You made your decision, man the fuck up and walk the path you chose.

[___]gta3demonDate: Tuesday, 2009-08-25, 2:59 PM | Message # 6
Trainer
So I guess its settled.

Thanks for the greatest samp years ive ever had sSs. Hope you guys have a great time to continue your recruitment and dominate. Just know this, I won't be back, This is the last time you will ever hear from me. This officially ends my time on SA-MP. If SNiPE hasn't removed me off PSN Ill see him on MGO when I get back, But if he has than so be it

Thanks to all of my (past) friends and supporters. Sorry it had to end this way. Goodbye :(

Demon

KurtDate: Tuesday, 2009-08-25, 3:37 PM | Message # 7
Major-General
Don't play the guilt trip card, I ain't buying it.

BiGPimPDate: Tuesday, 2009-08-25, 4:07 PM | Message # 8
Rape You Ho's
Group: Owner
Alex won't be back

rofl ... who cares he is, was, and always will be a lil cunt ... and sry to hear that you will not be back in here demon but ya can see their point man (well kurts point since he is the only one posting) on the other hand snipe and demon have become quite close over he years so ya may wanna wait on his reply aswell ... but never the less demon if ya are not accepted then dont go cry in the corner "I won't be back, This is the last time you will ever hear from me. This officially ends my time on SA-MP" ... rofl give me a break man get some balls dude

[___]gta3demonDate: Tuesday, 2009-08-25, 4:39 PM | Message # 9
Trainer
I completly understand there point. I said in my post i never expected to be accepted. I just thought with our past you would have turned me down in a friendlier way. But oh well your choice. I wasn't doing any guilty shit Kurt.

Added (2009-08-25, 4:39 Pm)
GEts some balls? seriously?Just for saying that I don't have a spot in this community anymore so Its best I move on doesn't show balls? Give me a break.

BiGPimPDate: Tuesday, 2009-08-25, 4:52 PM | Message # 10
Rape You Ho's
I won't be back, This is the last time you will ever hear from me. This officially ends my time on SA-MP.

gonna quit samp cause ya did not get back in sSs shows that you are still a child imo dude ... and i have heard that many times from u anyhow so i will expect ya back on the old sSs forums soon ...

KurtDate: Tuesday, 2009-08-25, 5:09 PM | Message # 11
Major-General
Do you know what a slap in the face it was when you join [___]. Like lets go join all the other idiots that wasted SNiPE's time on multiple occasions. You just don't deserve any more chances. All you kids owe SNiPE one hell of an apology, but being the arrogant little pricks you are I doubt you even realized how much of his time you wasted nor do you even care. Selfish little shits. I can say no more on this topic unless you really wanna see a bad guy.

[sSs]WaitoDate: Tuesday, 2009-08-25, 7:54 PM | Message # 12
Lieutenant-general
kurt is 100 percent right.
gta u fucked up like alex and tiger and alll those bitches

Added (2009-08-25, 7:54 Pm)

Before being Waito, I'm sSs.

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Tuesday, 2009-08-25, 11:46 PM | Message # 13
Founder
* I don't think reapplying like this was in your best interest Demon, possibly what you should have done is come and chat it up on the server or hang out a bit longer before jumping to an application again.

I think your a cool kid who just likes to have a good time, but joining [__] was disrespectful to us all. When that happened, as we lost a great deal of players, I almost gave up on sa-mp all together as I thought no-one cared about it or our clan anymore.
Thankfully Kurt, Pimp, Waito and a few others shown me that allthough we were down to about 6 or so players we knew that we could rise again... and we are, slowly climbing the ranks at almost 20 strong!

No harsh feelings Demon, everyone I have crossed paths with in this game I will hold close to me as it has truly been something special in my life, catch you around on MGO, PSHome or sa-mp hopefully.

Viva la sSs and long live SA-MP! wink

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Application » An Application from an old friend
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024