Main

Registration

Login
Welcome Noob | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Chat » Off-Topic » Kurt getting served... (By himself!!!!)
Kurt getting served...
PecaDate: Tuesday, 2008-09-30, 3:13 AM | Message # 16
PwNzOr
Group: Users
stop dissing ,
even though he said "i'm a noob" im sure he'll pwn yall's asses !

KurtDate: Tuesday, 2008-09-30, 9:54 AM | Message # 17
Major-General
Group: [sSs]Member
Wow you sure are something special tiger. I just play a game and am a memeber of the community. Its a place where I can get away from reality and blow off some steam sometimes or a place where i can get some entertainment. Its also a community that i seem to fit into without ever really trying to. I haven't really played too much in the last six months cause i been makin da money baby, but all the wars i have been in have developed my skill as a gta fighter to new heights and I think it makes you jealous or something. Whats your real role in the samp community Tiger? Do you fit in anywhere? Do you stock loads of pictures of the samp chatbox in hopes that cool kids find you cool? Believe me you little puppet my life is bigger then yours. Yeah I may play a lot of samp sometimes and hey fuck if i can play it at work on a 100Mbit connection and get payed to do it hell yeah in my eyes. But when the radio call comes puppet I get to run out in a place that would break a little bitch like yours will in about two seconds. Where real men make there money. Puppet I've already lived more in my 25 years of life then you will ever see in your entire life, So go get your dick wet already and stop looking for whatever it is your trying to find within the samp community cause your sure are a strange little social reject.

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Tuesday, 2008-09-30, 10:51 AM | Message # 18
Founder
Group: Owner
lmao! Exactly what Kurt said.

Added (2008-09-30, 10:51 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Locked for just a plain stupid thread

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Chat » Off-Topic » Kurt getting served... (By himself!!!!)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024