Saturday, 2024-05-04, 3:03 PM
Main

Registration

Login
Welcome Noob | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Ban Appeals » OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! (THIS CLAN IS DIEING.. VERY SLOWLY)
OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!
vegetaDate: Wednesday, 2009-02-25, 4:19 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant Colonel
Group: Users
IM NOT LEVING THIS SERVER TILL ITZ DEATH THEN MABEY..hehe. but anywyz if this clan does die i might go with peca to doa. but thats not the what im here for.

SNIPE U NEED TO GET UR ASS ON THE COMPUTER AND FIX THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!! ALMOST EVERYONE LEFT US!!! AND I WILL HELP U!!!! well ill try and find some riqrutes... on other serverz but im pissed every one that ment somthin to this clan are all gone well almost all. me n u and achmed if hes ever online... and uhhh texmex and gtademon and well im dedecated to help put this place back on track.... WHOS WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!

Added (2009-02-25, 4:18 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
omg alex left 2!!!!!!!

Added (2009-02-25, 4:18 Pm)
well that didnt make me wanna leave.... hummf its not like we needed him....

Added (2009-02-25, 4:19 Pm)
ok we might off needed him....

[sSs]TexMexDate: Wednesday, 2009-02-25, 8:15 PM | Message # 2
Colonel-general
Group: [sSs]Member
...FFS. SNiPE i swear to fucking god please mail me a loaded gun if i read another one of these stupid fucking "OH EM GEE, OH EM GEE WEER DYING!!!" posts.

1. we ain't fuckin dying
2. the server ain't going back up unless there is a need for it. 1 person on it for maybe 15 minutes isn't a need, it's a want.
3. he probably had compy probs or something. as long as he doesn't desert, he's cool... for now
4. we don't need alex. he had nothing useful to this clan (i got no beef with him, i'm pointing out the facts)

vegetaDate: Wednesday, 2009-02-25, 11:11 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant Colonel
ok tex. u made me a little more calmer

AlexDate: Wednesday, 2009-02-25, 11:52 PM | Message # 4
General
Yes. That is what I was telling most people, tiger, fatty, that I had no need in sSs.
They didn't believe me, of course.
Well, if I didn't leave, the forums wouldn't go shitty like this.. I was takin it easy.. but snipe just overreacted.. I fucked everything up, idc, it's the past now.

PecaDate: Thursday, 2009-02-26, 8:25 AM | Message # 5
PwNzOr
1. it's vegeta's foult if he aplies to DoA... leave me out of it.
2. Tex , sorry dude , but Alex might not be a fighter , but he was one of the boys sticking some of the members around.. i mean.. some of us people were like : "If Alex leaves i leave" , and stuff like that... besides , hate me for saying it, or not , but there are waay more useless guys ,wont mention names , they know who they are. leave Alex out of that list...
3. To All the bitching guys that are like "eww we're dying" - fucking stay and it wont die (ATLEAST on this forum......)... dont go somwhere else just cuz you cant keep it active and shit...
4. Server - totally not agreed with the statement that "there is no need of it". I mean.. where are you gonna go if you wanna hang out with your buds in the clan ? That is IF you have sa-mp installed.... ^

BiGPimPDate: Thursday, 2009-02-26, 5:44 PM | Message # 6
Rape You Ho's
Group: Owner
lol why not everyone stfu ... sSs will die when and if SNIPE decides and no time other than that ... and for those that would follow a 12 yr old lil boi around the sa-mp community well ya have problems to begin with ... so i would advise to stfu before ya all are banned permanetly from this site ... and for those that say that they dont care well i can help ya out with that with a simple phone call

vegetaDate: Thursday, 2009-02-26, 6:12 PM | Message # 7
Lieutenant Colonel
ur rite peca its my fault. no one is blaming u. i just kinda 1st wanted to apply for doa first when i got samp installed. but i came here after seeing about alllooot of clanz

[sSs]TexMexDate: Thursday, 2009-02-26, 7:25 PM | Message # 8
Colonel-general
alex, i don't mean you're useless in a rude way, just to be clear on that.
Quote (Peca)
2. Tex , sorry dude , but Alex might not be a fighter , but he was one of the boys sticking some of the members around.. i mean.. some of us people were like : "If Alex leaves i leave" , and stuff like that... besides , hate me for saying it, or not , but there are waay more useless guys ,wont mention names , they know who they are. leave Alex out of that list...

SAMP is based on fighting, not stunting or chatting or any other things, that's what i meant by useless. he don't fight, he can't contribute to the main thing. now for having fun, that's a different story.
and yes peca, i know exactly the people you're talking about. not my favorites either but whatev
Quote (BiGPimP)
and for those that would follow a 12 yr old lil boi around the sa-mp community well ya have problems to begin with

true. the younger kids are much more irrational and their judgment is usually founded on feelings and whatnot

BannedSpamFagDate: Thursday, 2009-02-26, 9:14 PM | Message # 9
Group: Removed

alex pwnz you all...

vegetaDate: Thursday, 2009-02-26, 11:08 PM | Message # 10
Lieutenant Colonel
OMFG I CANT CHECK MY MESSAGES!!!!!! MY USER GROUP SHOULD BE sSs PLEASE SOME ONE MAKE IT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

PecaDate: Friday, 2009-02-27, 5:59 AM | Message # 11
PwNzOr
So what alex is 12... he's a friend just like almoust everyone around here , whats so bad in wanting to be in a fuckin community with someone you've know for a while....

[sSs]WaitoDate: Friday, 2009-02-27, 6:24 AM | Message # 12
Lieutenant-general
this shit is fucking stupid...

this clan aint dying fo shit..

we are off samp atm

even myself im still sticking a lot on the forums to be with my homies, and i aint go samp neither gta installed

we are EXPANDING
atm we are checking other online games to keep the community together in a playing base apart from chatting on the forum

this shit is locked

Before being Waito, I'm sSs.

BiGPimPDate: Friday, 2009-02-27, 9:46 AM | Message # 13
Rape You Ho's
i will call snipe later vegeta

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Friday, 2009-02-27, 4:17 PM | Message # 14
Founder
Meh... another FAIL topic.
I/We aint goin nowhere.

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Ban Appeals » OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! (THIS CLAN IS DIEING.. VERY SLOWLY)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024