• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Ban Appeals » member complainment
member complainment
BiGPimPDate: Monday, 2009-03-02, 5:17 PM | Message # 16
Rape You Ho's
Group: Owner
i think that someone like panda deserves the right to say what he wants since it was him and alex that seamed to be the closest ... i would just suggest to takin these into pm's or somethin

[sSs]TexMexDate: Monday, 2009-03-02, 6:48 PM | Message # 17
Colonel-general
Group: [sSs]Member
i agree pimp

[B2K]LuigiDate: Monday, 2009-03-02, 7:09 PM | Message # 18
Major-General
Group: Users
Im not in the clan, I probably dont know a lot of shit here...But I know that with these members leaving....SNiPE's Pc problems came in a bad time...

Shadowguy's sig is a completely failure.

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Monday, 2009-03-02, 9:46 PM | Message # 19
Founder
My PC problems had nothing to do with anything. It was inevitable.

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Monday, 2009-03-02, 11:15 PM | Message # 20
Colonel-general
Quote (Ballroomblitz)
grow up... and your being told to grow up by tiger, thats a fucking insult..

exactly. i'm being told to grow up by a kitten. that's like being told to stop making bombs by osama bin laden, or being told to stop eating eggs by the easter bunny.

i stood up for you when you were in shit man, even when you got kicked out i supported you, yet now you try rolling in here and riling up shit. bigpimp was right i guess.

Quote (|sSs|TexMex)
@panda not just alex man. c'mon, no need to show dislike on the forums, thats for the bullets entering their head ingame

some guy makes promises of loyalty to the clan one minute, then quietly jumps ship the next with NO explanation, no ATTEMPT to make an explanation or resignation whatsoever, and then claims he's gonna do some deathmatching which he in his 2-3 year history in this clan NEVER even tried to do (maybe once or twice) and you expect me to keep quiet?

there's obviously no point in me attacking alex and that isn't what i'm attempting to do, but if i want to state my opinion of his actions, i should be free to do so if and when ever i want. this started off as a simple disagreement , but it's pretty obvious now with kitten pussying in that they are attempting to turn this into some sort of clan-feud. i bear no ill will towards anyone in [___]

my opinions of alex are between me and him. don't pretend this concerns any of the rest of you( [___] ). if you wish war, you shall have it

Quote (Ballroomblitz)
you guys are like flammers now, its pathetic..

it's flamers, brah. learn to spell and maybe your kindergarden teacher will finally pass you smile

Quote (Alex)
cough I hope you notice I still view these 3 forums. Anyways, theres been other members like that.. who fuckn cares... its a game

if it were just the issue of you leaving, i'd be cool with that. there are obviously too many other things that set you leaving apart from someone like say peca or fatty leaving.

anyway, leave this be. you've got a new clan now so good luck with that. just don't pussy out on them. they may not keep as quiet as we have.

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Tuesday, 2009-03-03, 1:47 AM | Message # 21
Founder
and that folks is the WORD!

[sSs]WaitoDate: Tuesday, 2009-03-03, 7:09 AM | Message # 22
Lieutenant-general
muahahaha!!!

it was like

tiger and alex came to start shit to panda and then panda grabbed two ak47's and blasted them off XD

man theres no comparision.. tiger is a stupid little immature asshole, and alex is a fake!

panda did it again..

Before being Waito, I'm sSs.

BannedSpamFagDate: Tuesday, 2009-03-03, 9:59 AM | Message # 23
Group: Removed

ffs

don't make this like U and NoV, we wern't created to be an anti-sSs clan

[quote=|sSs|Pandaemon]i stood up for you when you were in shit man, even when you got kicked out i supported you, yet now you try rolling in here and riling up shit[/quote]

rofl

incase you didn't notice your the one who started flaming, and if you flame alex, you flame me, cause alex is my bud ;)
[quote=|sSs|pandaemon]kindergarden[/quote]

kindergarten*
[quote=|sSs|pandaemon]you've got a new clan now[/quote]

He does?!
[quote=|sSs|pandaemon]i bear no ill will towards anyone in [___][/quote]

then fuck off.

[sSs]TexMexDate: Tuesday, 2009-03-03, 3:25 PM | Message # 24
Colonel-general
snipe, i think we're all tired of tiger yammering away.

gtfo kid. if you wanna be a prick, do it on your own clan's forums

Message edited by [sSs]TexMex - Tuesday, 2009-03-03, 3:25 PM

[B2K]LuigiDate: Tuesday, 2009-03-03, 3:57 PM | Message # 25
Major-General
[quote=|sSs|SNiPE]My PC problems had nothing to do with anything. It was inevitable. [/quote]
I mean...sSs is not dying, but without forums, server and the leader being inactive looks like it is.

Shadowguy's sig is a completely failure.

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Ban Appeals » member complainment
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024