Sunday, 2024-05-19, 9:02 PM
Main

Registration

Login
Welcome Noob | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Chat » Media(Pics/Music etc...) » Gta Fun Unlimited 3 (YEEAHH its out)
Gta Fun Unlimited 3
[sSs]pandaemonDate: Friday, 2008-03-21, 11:23 PM | Message # 16
Colonel-general
Group: Users
proud? you kiddin me?

he was a pain in the ass before and hes a pain in the ass now.
all thats changed is he's gone from one end of the spectrum to the other[no offence dude but its true! ya need to lighten up man]

[sSs]TexMexDate: Friday, 2008-03-21, 11:33 PM | Message # 17
Colonel-general
Group: [sSs]Member
well he hasn't been a pain in my ass so i just felt like congratin' the guy. loosen up a little on me panda. obviously if alex is still a pain in the ass, then i sure as hell haven't seen any of it recently

AlexDate: Saturday, 2008-03-22, 4:47 AM | Message # 18
General
Well Tex, you don't need to believe but today on the wasteland being a total dick. I demoted panda for exploding people and me when he was just mucking around. My angers from the old Barry days are sadly coming back.

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Saturday, 2008-03-22, 5:52 AM | Message # 19
Colonel-general
glad ya admitted yer mistake man.

and i was targeting your complete intolerance to anything BORDERING on spam.

btw i jsut realised... LITERACY CAT IS JAPANESE! teh rlu! just look at the lowest book on the pile hes sitting on:)

[sSs]TexMexDate: Saturday, 2008-03-22, 11:12 AM | Message # 20
Colonel-general
Yet even though your anger from Barry year(last year) is coming back, sounds like from what you said, panda's childish ways might be coming through also... just some words of warning for both of you, fix your problems or find a crowd that doesn't mind them.

AlexDate: Saturday, 2008-03-22, 4:02 PM | Message # 21
General
Quote (|sSs|pandaemon)
LITERACY CAT IS JAPANESE! teh rlu! just look at the lowest book on the pile hes sitting on:)

Wow. Who never knew that?

Me dry

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Saturday, 2008-03-22, 7:49 PM | Message # 22
Colonel-general
what the fuck.

i aint childish. yeah, i may make some child-like posts every now and then but only for teh lulz. sometime si gt into fights wioth other guys but i never start them myself.

for expamle yesterday me and don got into a fight where he kept /explodeing me. i exploded him back a few times and then WARNED him to stop. he kept continuing and so i had to retaliate. finally i decided to /kick him so the fight would end.

.. but just as i was about to take the appropriate action alex here had to act like a faggot and demote ME even though i wasnt the one who startedit and was about ot rectify it.
alex, sometimes you think you have the authority to act like a fucking judgebut to be honest you dont. your still immature and childish in few ways, cheif among them this one.
thanks to bleed who finally gave me my rank back.

and even though yu had the courtesy to apologise for your actions later on[im thankful for that, well done] you said i was "mucking around" well truth is at the time it seemed liek everyone on the server was mucking around exploding people. i was just about to rectify the situation but na-unh its pandas fault. he was "mucking around" dude, next tiem try assesing the situationf irst before taking any ahrsh action. in fact if i was you and someone was acting like a dick id kick them first. then demote them if they continued said action.

and how am i childish? sure i say some immature stuff just to be funny[and 75% of the time it is] but im never the one whos quick to anger or to be a sore loser. when i lose i admit defeat unlike some people i could name[who arent in this clan thankfully] in fact yesterday i think i was either the only one or the first one to start congratulating my opponents when i lost.

i may have some problems which little affect my skill or personality online but NONE of themhave anuything to do with childishness.

[sSs]TexMexDate: Saturday, 2008-03-22, 8:34 PM | Message # 23
Colonel-general
whoa don't explode there on me ,panda. sorry if i seemed a little hostile but
Quote (|sSs|TexMex)
sounds like from what you(Alex) said, panda's childish ways might be coming through also...

I was only typing up what I thought alex meant. sorry if i was mistaken but the more info you have behind something, the better you can back it up.

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Sunday, 2008-03-23, 3:30 AM | Message # 24
Colonel-general
nah man, i didnt mean to be aggressive only to defend myself against crappy allegations.

[sSs]TexMexDate: Sunday, 2008-03-23, 7:08 PM | Message # 25
Colonel-general
Well sorry for just expressing my "crappy allegations" dry

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Sunday, 2008-03-23, 9:57 PM | Message # 26
Colonel-general
apology accepted smile

lol j/k

AlexDate: Sunday, 2008-03-23, 10:05 PM | Message # 27
General
This would be a good discussion in sSs talk
Someone lock this

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Sunday, 2008-03-23, 11:24 PM | Message # 28
Colonel-general
or move it atleast.

John_PaulDate: Monday, 2008-03-24, 1:13 AM | Message # 29
Lieutenant Colonel
Thats my topic you fucko's biggrin Thats my movie

So i thought... If all hackers are polishboidans, and all Polish are hackers, then Polish = polishboidans? <--------Mathematician :)

Polish my shoes!

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Monday, 2008-03-24, 1:36 AM | Message # 30
Colonel-general
no one cares.

....j/k. good movie smile

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Chat » Media(Pics/Music etc...) » Gta Fun Unlimited 3 (YEEAHH its out)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024