Sunday, 2024-05-05, 3:39 PM
Main

Registration

Login
Welcome Noob | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Clan Wars and Challenges » [U] vs [sSs] Official in [U] Server (Lets check it out)
[U] vs [sSs] Official in [U] Server
[sSs[T]TigerDate: Friday, 2008-11-14, 5:28 PM | Message # 16
Group: Removed

Quote (|sSs|BiGPimP)
accepted

FUUCK THAAT

Listen up mother fuckas

Why can't we do this a diffrent weekend, or somthing? me and the fat have been looking forward to this day forever, for like a month, and your gonna let the U clan come here on short notice to days before the day they wanna do the war and accept it even though you promised the fat? Sorry but thats retarded, the fat only has 1 day outta the year where he can do this, we can fucking war with U weekend! plus we already warred like a month ago, Sorry, but if you guys are doing this and the fat isn't gonna be in it then neither am i I choose the fat over any fucking war ever. Clan members < clan wars?.... ok now imagine your in the fats cloths ( size XXXXXXXXL booch) and your caln sets up this booching 2 vs 2 for a day just for ya birthday, then some other clan comes up and wants to war the same day at the last minute, so even though they got somthing setup thats been setup for a month, you fucking do the war instead....now cmon guys? would you rather through a party, or do some training for a war on your birthday?...

BiGPimPDate: Friday, 2008-11-14, 6:34 PM | Message # 17
Rape You Ho's
Group: Owner
so dont come fuck off ... we gonna start wit fatty then go back directly afterwords

[sSs]TexMexDate: Friday, 2008-11-14, 6:36 PM | Message # 18
Colonel-general
Group: [sSs]Member
^^dudes i have to agree with tiger. i was expecting to have a friendly 2v2 action and hang with Fatcrotes, while he gets trashed and tells storys of his bootchness. sorry but i'm out.

let the fat have his day i say! if i am needed, i will participate, otherwise you can catch me with the fat

Message edited by [sSs]TexMex - Friday, 2008-11-14, 6:38 PM

PecaDate: Friday, 2008-11-14, 8:09 PM | Message # 19
PwNzOr
Group: Users
we MUST do it on another day....
i say next weekend.... but.. ya can do it on the mondays or somethin , without me ofcource CUz i got big test comming up...
So ye , i'm free only on the Friday and saturday (Sometimes sunday)

Do it woithout me if ya like , as much as i wanna be a paret in this... but its ok ,really smile

BiGPimPDate: Friday, 2008-11-14, 9:43 PM | Message # 20
Rape You Ho's
f-that i will be there if i gotta fight 5 v 1 cause that is what I play this game for ... some ppl dont but i do

[sSs]FattyJDate: Friday, 2008-11-14, 10:34 PM | Message # 21

lol sweet it's on

i didn't mean to make a fuss everybody. now i feel bad lol. i apologize for any argumentation that has arised frown

BiGPimPDate: Saturday, 2008-11-15, 0:11 AM | Message # 22
Rape You Ho's
no man i will still be there for ya dude just have to take a small break

[sSs]FattyJDate: Saturday, 2008-11-15, 0:51 AM | Message # 23

well, it's a long winded story as to why i kind of freaked a little...didn't mean to take it out on the SA-MP peoples smile

let's just say i have had to make obligated short notice plans in the past two days on my B-day and all of them involved me helping someone...it sucks being the nice guy biggrin

but this will be my release from that bull shit. let's have fun boys! oh and gal smile

Message edited by [sSs]t1FattyJ - Saturday, 2008-11-15, 0:54 AM

[U]187Date: Saturday, 2008-11-15, 5:50 AM | Message # 24
Man
Today 11pm GMT +0
We are ready ! Check our site clock for the time in the leftside of the page

Message edited by [U]187 - Saturday, 2008-11-15, 6:58 AM

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Saturday, 2008-11-15, 6:17 AM | Message # 25
Founder
7.75 hrs remaining until I get my beers and drink with the fatty J on this epic day.

Redbull for breakfast. GF goes to work at 10. No-obligations. No work for 2 days. Big bag of weed. New bong. Ventrilo. Fatty yells at snipe for being too drunk.

[sSs]FattyJDate: Saturday, 2008-11-15, 10:17 AM | Message # 26

yeah i gots my breakfast of champions.....

32oz. Monster Energy Drink, subway sub, 2 ciggies....battletoad got me a fifth of jack and a 2 liter of coke....tonight is going to be EPIC!

BiGPimPDate: Saturday, 2008-11-15, 11:31 AM | Message # 27
Rape You Ho's
ya man got my beers on da way ... hopefully we can play by the time that the cw starts tongue

polarbearpkDate: Saturday, 2008-11-15, 12:07 PM | Message # 28
Man
im comin but the u clan vent doesnt work lol

www.own.age

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Saturday, 2008-11-15, 12:31 PM | Message # 29
Founder
gonna get fatty to host a Ventserv for sSs soon... think he may have it setup...

BiGPimPDate: Saturday, 2008-11-15, 7:13 PM | Message # 30
Rape You Ho's
that server is fucked up so if not up and fatty does not have his ... snipe you still got that one setup ??

Added (2008-11-15, 7:13 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
ok so we got handed pretty bad ... but they are good at this so we will get some more lower rated fighting clans and then come back ... in the meantime we can do training sessions wit them if there is a few on so that we can get better too wink

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Clan Wars and Challenges » [U] vs [sSs] Official in [U] Server (Lets check it out)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024