• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Clan Wars and Challenges » The Se7en Clans
The Se7en Clans
[sSs]pandaemonDate: Monday, 2008-10-06, 3:33 AM | Message # 16
Colonel-general
Group: Users
whitetiger took me through some basic bugs and my opinion on the wholen thing has changed completely.

seriously WTF ARE WE COMPLAINING ABOUT?!

i wouldnt even call them bugs. their more like TECHNIQUES AND TACTICS. something as small as tapping the crouch button to reduce delay while shooting is too smallt o complain about.

and in case anyone thought it was a bug, the thing where you change weps to avoid reloading is NOT a bug.

he did show me some more dubious ones though like one that gives ya unlimeted fire on sawnffs with no reload, but i have no intention of using that.

PecaDate: Monday, 2008-10-06, 4:09 AM | Message # 17
PwNzOr
C-bug IS a bug , Reload bug is too , i aint complainin to that... everyone uses reload bug thats fo sho...
Bug as a techique ? yeah maybe.....

Panda if you wanna use it , do it then... nobody can stop ya from buggin.
As for me , i wont use it IF the guy against me doesnt use it...

btw you in Australlia , no ? same time zone as alex ?
if you are , next training i'd like to see you among us... at least once...
we gonna make the time of training suitable for your timezone. (More details on Private talk)
if you wanna be in ClanWars , come to train First !

[___]gta3demonDate: Monday, 2008-10-06, 2:42 PM | Message # 18
Trainer
Im not using bugs. period.

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Monday, 2008-10-06, 11:54 PM | Message # 19
Colonel-general
Quote (|sSs|Peca)
C-bug IS a bug , Reload bug is too , i aint complainin to that... everyone uses reload bug thats fo sho... Bug as a techique ? yeah maybe..... Panda if you wanna use it , do it then... nobody can stop ya from buggin. As for me , i wont use it IF the guy against me doesnt use it... btw you in Australlia , no ? same time zone as alex ? if you are , next training i'd like to see you among us... at least once... we gonna make the time of training suitable for your timezone. (More details on Private talk) if you wanna be in ClanWars , come to train First !

aight. whens the next session? despite my month long hiatus from samp i can still pwn people te way i used to(pwned whitetiger)
im sick of sitting at the sidelines.

and yea your right about not using it in a dm where the other team isnt going to sue it either. but i feel that all our members MUST atleast LEARN how to use bugs in case we're in a war where the other team is using bugs as well. to not do so would only be ignorant and short-sighted.

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Clan Wars and Challenges » The Se7en Clans
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024