Wednesday, 2024-05-08, 9:23 AM
Main

Registration

Login
Welcome Noob | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Chat » Other Games » WARHEAD TOMORROW!
WARHEAD TOMORROW!
AlexDate: Saturday, 2008-10-04, 4:52 PM | Message # 46
General
Group: Users
Weird
Texture bugs like that are in most games.

[sSs]TexMexDate: Saturday, 2008-10-04, 11:51 PM | Message # 47
Colonel-general
Group: [sSs]Member
yes true but this never happened with my 8500GT so i'm not sure if it is with the coding of visuals or not. but otherwise it could be just crysis itself

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Sunday, 2008-10-05, 6:48 PM | Message # 48
Founder
Group: Owner
lol, this is silly.
Cysis is designed exactly like San Andreas with a better engine for processing.
I have been using the CryEditor lately and have found its just collision that seperates you from the 3D model and the texture applied to it.
It is very easy to trick a game with placing items or "bullet marks" to a certain areas and the system fucking up the collision area with the players camera placement. Most newer games including the Half Life engine do the exact same thing.

-In the editor there is an option when you are first creating land mass to have on clipping or not.
Whether it was on or not I could still manage to see through textures with the camera from certain angles.

-And think of all the fuckups that were in SanAndreas, Rock* has been around forever... using the gta3 engine. -4

[sSs]TexMexDate: Sunday, 2008-10-05, 10:13 PM | Message # 49
Colonel-general
Quote (|sSs|SNiPE)
lol, this is silly.
Cysis is designed exactly like San Andreas with a better engine for processing.
I have been using the CryEditor lately and have found its just collision that seperates you from the 3D model and the texture applied to it.
It is very easy to trick a game with placing items or "bullet marks" to a certain areas and the system fucking up the collision area with the players camera placement. Most newer games including the Half Life engine do the exact same thing.

in english pl0x! sorry it's a late night and i don't believe i would understand that anyway lol.

AlexDate: Wednesday, 2008-11-19, 4:39 AM | Message # 50
General
biggrin
I just played it today. It's pretty booch. I just can't get past the part on the normal Crysis where you have to destroy this transmitter thing (first secondary mission) with chickens running around :P
Do you recommend Normal, or Warhead?

[sSs]TexMexDate: Wednesday, 2008-11-19, 10:02 PM | Message # 51
Colonel-general
Quote (|sSs|Alex)
I just can't get past the part on the normal Crysis where you have to destroy this transmitter thing (first secondary mission) with chickens running around :P

LOOL! they say to turn it off, foo!
i would play the first one all the way through, because warhead picks up halfway through it, only on the other side of the island biggrin

AlexDate: Wednesday, 2008-11-19, 11:17 PM | Message # 52
General
well I have koreans shooting me, and I can't understand on what half of the guys are saying.

[sSs]TexMexDate: Thursday, 2008-11-20, 4:48 PM | Message # 53
Colonel-general
lol stealth down there and deactivate it, then sneak to the back, recharge, and take em out nice and quiet

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Chat » Other Games » WARHEAD TOMORROW!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024