Saturday, 2024-05-18, 0:04 AM
Main

Registration

Login
Welcome Noob | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Chat » SA-MP » Stuff... (call it confession if you like....)
Stuff...
PecaDate: Saturday, 2009-01-03, 7:48 PM | Message # 1
PwNzOr
Group: Users
Aight , right now im listening to heavy metal and im thinking that i gotta say somethin in this community.
!!! Important : Tiger is not why i left , keep it in mind while you take time to read this !!!
1. The mystery of my leaving - Reasons (reasonable) : I. Had fucking enough of some ppl bitching on me for some stuff// II. Had enough of inactiveness - you have to excuse me but outta like.. 25 people in a clan , only... maybe 6-7 are active and that makes me feel fuckin bad and mad , cuz everyone that came here said they are gonna be active , and thats the only thing wanted from them... i mean... you're accepted , then go fuck yo self somwhere and dont give damn about this... just cuz you're in this i mean.... most ppl keep it active only to get themselves a tag witch is supposed to mean that they're somethin big now......//// III. Had enough of loosing competitions with rival comunities , its a game and i want to , and i have to win at it , its one of the goals in this game - Win and have fuckin fun.//// VI. I wanna be fuckin solo for MONTHS !! i aint joining ANY FUCKING SHIT , not ABK , not MOB , not ANYTHING , please get it in your heads.
I think 4 reasons are good enough for ya , hope you're fuckin satisfied cuz im freakin tired of hearing that someone talks shit behind my back , hearing that all this time some ppl were supposed to be my "friends" , now that the cards are on the table i see 2 faced punks around here.
Officially - if you have something to say FOR or AGAINST ME , be a fucking man and do it at people's faces , and i don't mean just me , do it with everyone , say the fucking truth so people can know who really you are.

No fuckin hard feelings to the haters , have a nice day/night !!

And DONT say anything before ya read what i had to say to you in your face , not behind yo back.

And mods , dont "ba-bahmf" this PLEASE , not before all the people that talk in private come here and say what they wanna say !!! I am right here and im ready to take it all.

[B2K]LuigiDate: Saturday, 2009-01-03, 9:32 PM | Message # 2
Major-General
Well, I'm sad cuz ya left but you do what you want.
I dont have anything against you and I don't think ya have against me, dunno why ya should have, since im obviously not one of those people
Quote (Peca)
some ppl bitching on me for some stuff

Shadowguy's sig is a completely failure.

Message edited by Luigi - Saturday, 2009-01-03, 9:33 PM

BiGPimPDate: Saturday, 2009-01-03, 9:45 PM | Message # 3
Rape You Ho's
Group: Owner
meh ppl do shit man ...

[___]FattyJDate: Saturday, 2009-01-03, 10:17 PM | Message # 4
The Fat
lol no one talks shit about you peca...only i say a few things because you make me mad...but...i pmed you for that so yeah. my ba-bahmf button is right there and i am really close to pushing it...*impatience sets in*

but yeah i don't know what to say other then what i pmed you...and please again save this for pm's bud...i'll let this one slide for now...only because i wub ya lol

PecaDate: Sunday, 2009-01-04, 3:47 AM | Message # 5
PwNzOr
i didnt do pms just to let EVERYONE know what i think , and let everyone know the whole shit.
and once again i didint see a reason to do anything related to me , behind me but w/e....
Keep this alive in case someone wakes up and wants to lay it all on me , cuz fatty aint the only one "mad at me for leaving".

[sSs[n]LethalDate: Sunday, 2009-01-04, 8:01 AM | Message # 6
Group: Removed

You are who you are and you do what you want.

[___]FattyJDate: Sunday, 2009-01-04, 2:00 PM | Message # 7
The Fat
lmao peca peca peca seriously bud

i am the only one mad at you a swear. no one else just me. everyone just got sad. i promise you bud smile

PecaDate: Sunday, 2009-01-04, 2:16 PM | Message # 8
PwNzOr
Well i suppose jesant wanst talking anything (me pussying out ??) ? lethal too ?

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Sunday, 2009-01-04, 4:30 PM | Message # 9
Founder
Peca, I will say this:

You leaving was shitty and all and you are a good dude, but think how your actions reflect upon the rest of us.
You say to all of us: Tiger blah blah Im out.
We all knew that was BS and your post above is entirely true which we all knew.
I ended up kicking Tiger for this exaduration and regret this now but w/e.

I don't know who was talking "behind your back" but your excuse was lame and we all knew it.
You made the decision to not want to be part of our clan.

And btw, No-one cares. Old music.
Whether you are here or not, sSs will go on.
If for every 100 members we accept we gain 1 friend, than right on!

For friends, not sa-mp.

No hard feelings but this thread was completely unneccesary.

PecaDate: Sunday, 2009-01-04, 5:07 PM | Message # 10
PwNzOr
lock this , i aint saying another word here , seems useless.

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Sunday, 2009-01-04, 5:07 PM | Message # 11
Founder
thanks. locked.

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Chat » SA-MP » Stuff... (call it confession if you like....)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024