Friday, 2024-05-17, 9:43 PM
Main

Registration

Login
Welcome Noob | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Chat » SA-MP » My RP Server (Yes It's Done)
My RP Server
AlexDate: Wednesday, 2008-12-31, 7:15 PM | Message # 16
General
Group: Users
Quote (|sSs|SNiPE)
post the ip.

Look at lethal's first post...

Quote (|sSs|T|Lethal)
Ip is 209.250.250.163:2220

[sSs[n]LethalDate: Thursday, 2009-01-01, 12:52 PM | Message # 17
Group: Removed

Thanks for the positive feedback. leave negitive if you like, all the same i dont give a shit <3. Anyway if you need money IG each player your reefer/invite and actully stays your earn 50.00 dollars IG cash and other cool shit.

JacksonDate: Thursday, 2009-01-01, 3:43 PM | Message # 18
Colonel
Yo Lethal. My copy of San Andreas is comming. Soon i shall be in the server like everyone and have some fun.

Hopefully i will be able to drive cars, go around SA and make alot of friends along the way. Lethal, can you show me the servers rules and any player colours so i can understand them while i get my new SA Copy?

Waito, can i be your friend your crew's private weapons seller?

Tsunami Tank Commander.

Message edited by [sSs]Jackson - Thursday, 2009-01-01, 3:47 PM

[sSs[T]TigerDate: Thursday, 2009-01-01, 8:07 PM | Message # 19

server fails, lethal bant me for coming in as fuck_lethal

AlexDate: Thursday, 2009-01-01, 11:07 PM | Message # 20
General
RP > tiger.

[sSs[T]TigerDate: Friday, 2009-01-02, 0:34 AM | Message # 21

nah, fuck lethal,

sorry lethal, i just don't like you.... no offence.....

PecaDate: Friday, 2009-01-02, 4:00 AM | Message # 22
PwNzOr
Quote (|sSs|T|Tiger)
nah, fuck lethal,

sorry lethal, i just don't like you.... no offence.....

Abso-fuckin-luteley.

[sSs[n]LethalDate: Friday, 2009-01-02, 9:24 AM | Message # 23

Tiger, reason of banning

I abso-fucking-luteley don't like you either. And i don't want hackers wtih half the brain of a field mice in a RP server.

EDIT: As for peca. You shouldn't be talking. Considering you left the clan because times were rough. Why don't you just get out of here?

Message edited by [sSs[T]Lethal - Friday, 2009-01-02, 9:25 AM

[sSs[n]NaN0Date: Friday, 2009-01-02, 9:32 AM | Message # 24

Lethal, I applied for LSPD guy, and Anthlony Denied me ; Noob!

[sSs[n]LethalDate: Friday, 2009-01-02, 9:35 AM | Message # 25

Sucks?

Put Effort into it.

Message edited by [sSs[T]Lethal - Friday, 2009-01-02, 9:35 AM

PecaDate: Friday, 2009-01-02, 10:01 AM | Message # 26
PwNzOr
Alright , here we go :

lethal who da FUCK do you think you are to talk any shit.... you're still a noob to me in here , you'll never go big and what makes you fucking think im gonna let you have the pleasure of me leaving this forums witch currently happens to be your home ?? that aint never gonna happen and you know that...

BTW ask yourself a question - why you have haters...

And my leaving - why da fuck you think i fuckin left cuz of rough times ? what... i cant handle the heat ? dude you're so fucking pathetic... i've been here more than you ,i've seen WORSE times here so shut your goddamn mouth... Dont be so cocky , dont be so self confident cuz you aint got ANY cover for this.... dont act like you da boss or somethin..... Take a look at the mirror , and askyoself "whats so wrong with me , why do they hate me?"

Told you i left cuz of a motherfucker hacking with our shit , told you i dont wanna be in ANY MOTHERFUCKING CLAN RIGHT NOW. I am concidering erasing samp . and that's another reason i wanted to lay off motherfuckers like you around me.... But come to think of it , i aint gonna miss the chance of fucking with ya on that game , so fuck no , i aint deleting shit...

So take a good look at the shit i wrote , fuckin think about it and do somethin to change ppl's opinion for you. As for me - i aint never gonna like you , officially you've been on my "i fucking hate them" list from the WHOLE START... scince day one you came here and started fucking around.

Fuck you , and have a nice day :)

Message edited by Peca - Friday, 2009-01-02, 10:02 AM

TYTYDate: Friday, 2009-01-02, 11:16 AM | Message # 27

Quote (Peca)
Alright , here we go :
lethal who da FUCK do you think you are to talk any shit.... you're still a noob to me in here , you'll never go big and what makes you fucking think im gonna let you have the pleasure of me leaving this forums witch currently happens to be your home ?? that aint never gonna happen and you know that...
BTW ask yourself a question - why you have haters...
And my leaving - why da fuck you think i fuckin left cuz of rough times ? what... i cant handle the heat ? dude you're so fucking pathetic... i've been here more than you ,i've seen WORSE times here so shut your goddamn mouth... Dont be so cocky , dont be so self confident cuz you aint got ANY cover for this.... dont act like you da boss or somethin..... Take a look at the mirror , and askyoself "whats so wrong with me , why do they hate me?"
Told you i left cuz of a motherfucker hacking with our shit , told you i dont wanna be in ANY MOTHERFUCKING CLAN RIGHT NOW. I am concidering erasing samp . and that's another reason i wanted to lay off motherfuckers like you around me.... But come to think of it , i aint gonna miss the chance of fucking with ya on that game , so fuck no , i aint deleting shit...
So take a good look at the shit i wrote , fuckin think about it and do somethin to change ppl's opinion for you. As for me - i aint never gonna like you , officially you've been on my "i fucking hate them" list from the WHOLE START... scince day one you came here and started fucking around.
Fuck you , and have a nice day smile

surprised :o surprised :o surprised I believe uve just been pwnt biiiig time no comeback for that one lethal , peca just told ur ass.............

lethal can fuckin kiss my motherfuckin american ass and yes im one of ur haters i dont see y u talk so much shit when u fuckin aint shit u aint da best so just do tha best....by shutting the fuck up!!! You talk like u fuckin just got it up the ass or sum shit if u dont got sometin good to say just shut ur fuckin rock headed ass up i dont see y ur mom didnt fuckin abort ur ass ...ur not the fuckin leader of this clan so let peca do whatever he wants to do his been here longer than u.AND IM 110% WE WOULD RATHER CHOOSE PECA OVER UR FONEY ASS

Message edited by [sSs[n]TYTY - Friday, 2009-01-02, 1:35 PM

[B2K]LuigiDate: Friday, 2009-01-02, 1:49 PM | Message # 28
Major-General
Well, Lethal is not that bad,
I just didnt like when he said(after I killed him) "I would certainly own you if you wasnt too laggy"(:P)
That was kind of noob...Since I dont remember fighting ya before and dont know how you would know that ya could own me.

Quote (|sSs|n|TYTY)
i dont see y u talk so much shit when u fuckin aint shit u aint da best so just do tha best....by shutting the fuck up!!!

Shadowguy's sig is a completely failure.

Message edited by Luigi - Friday, 2009-01-02, 1:52 PM

TYTYDate: Friday, 2009-01-02, 2:52 PM | Message # 29

Total Failure Lethal idont see how DOING A APPLICATION FOR [NoV] is gonna help ur ass get da the fuck out

http://novclan.com/modules....9#60119

Message edited by [sSs[n]TYTY - Friday, 2009-01-02, 3:51 PM

PecaDate: Friday, 2009-01-02, 3:37 PM | Message # 30
PwNzOr
PFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
what can ya expect from a muhfukka !?!? xD

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Chat » SA-MP » My RP Server (Yes It's Done)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024