Main

Registration

Login
Welcome Noob | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Chat » SA-MP » [sSs]Resignation.
[sSs]Resignation.
[sSs]pandaemonDate: Sunday, 2008-12-14, 9:47 PM | Message # 31
Colonel-general
Group: Users
Quote (|sSs|Waito)
bad choice bitch.. bad choice this just shows weakness yo.. you know i love you man and u still ma homie but imma say what i think (well first of all i wanna know who hacked) instead of leaving the clan. u should take some decision wid the nigga that hacked (i highly suspect it was tiger). and you should have done like i did.. taken a break but still being part of da family... (means that i still weared the tag i still was a memba and i was takin a break.., i think that takin a break taking off da tag to come back is disrespect... i dontl like that) lets take dis serious yo...,, none of the reasons u have to leave the clan peca are enough for it.. its bullshit all da job u done homie wid da recruits wid da training wid everything u helped and contributed here to just get away from what we were workin for a dickhead dat hacks and you just needing a break? yo i took a break and didnt leave.. now im back ready to fuck some other clan asses and combat hackers well yo peca what u did was weakness.. yo but i that im just an old 2nd generation member.. i aint leading shit in dis clan im just another member just old im neither recruiter neither trainer neither senior im just a normal member but im sure that everyone will give me da word that we can give u anotha chance just now... just fucking ignore dis thread like nothin happened wid peca takin a decision to leave... just put ur tag back on and continue with us making sSs the 8 wonder come on homie i give a chance to be in da boat wid all of us togetha leavin is a step back..

i agree with this. and peca, pimp may have been pissed off at tiger (albeit for an unjustified reason) but that isn't the reason he left. he left because he got an offer from a better more dm-oriented clan which is fair enough since he's given this clan all he's got (like taxido) and now has a right to move on. if this was the same reason why you'd leave, then although i would strongly disagree with it, i would respect it.

secondly, let me be the first to say that the kicking of tiger from this clan was completely and totally unjustified.

he did NOT hack. i was there. he was only there with someone who was hacking, and this person wasn't even using dm hacks he was only messing around with flying car and other fun hacks. in other words, no harm done.
(although for evading a ban imposed on him by fatty, i have banned him from the server once more. the person in question is [ExS]Fear)

peca, if you're quitting because of tiger, who did NOTHING wrong, then sorry but i will never respect this decision. please reconsider. if you need a break like waito said, please by all means take it and come back when you're ready to pwn once more.
i dont know about you, but the peca i know would be back and pwning giving the clan the dedication he has always given it

AlexDate: Sunday, 2008-12-14, 10:06 PM | Message # 32
General
Thanks for making me extra sad, Peca and Tiger. dry

[sSs]TexMexDate: Sunday, 2008-12-14, 10:14 PM | Message # 33
Colonel-general
Group: [sSs]Member
Quote (|sSs|Waito)
bad choice bitch.. bad choice

this just shows weakness yo.. you know i love you man and u still ma homie but imma say what i think

(well first of all i wanna know who hacked)

instead of leaving the clan. u should take some decision wid the nigga that hacked (i highly suspect it was tiger).
and you should have done like i did.. taken a break but still being part of da family... (means that i still weared the tag i still was a memba and i was takin a break.., i think that takin a break taking off da tag to come back is disrespect... i dontl like that)

lets take dis serious yo...,, none of the reasons u have to leave the clan peca are enough for it.. its bullshit

all da job u done homie wid da recruits wid da training wid everything u helped and contributed here to just get away from what we were workin for a dickhead dat hacks and you just needing a break?

yo i took a break and didnt leave.. now im back ready to fuck some other clan asses and combat hackers biggrin

well yo peca what u did was weakness.. yo but i that im just an old 2nd generation member.. i aint leading shit in dis clan
im just another member just old im neither recruiter neither trainer neither senior im just a normal member but im sure that everyone will give me da word that we can give u anotha chance just now... just fucking ignore dis thread like nothin happened wid peca takin a decision to leave...

just put ur tag back on and continue with us making sSs the 8 wonder

come on homie i give a chance to be in da boat wid all of us togetha

leavin is a step back..

i must agree wit waito. very nice reference to sSs being the 8th wonder man.

AlexDate: Sunday, 2008-12-14, 10:37 PM | Message # 34
General
We don't like making members walking the plank, Peca... come back aboard, don't get lost in the seas, and hop aboard another boat...

[sSs]FattyJDate: Sunday, 2008-12-14, 10:59 PM | Message # 35
Group: Removed

Quote (|sSs|pandaemon)
he did NOT hack.

actually panda...while you were afk he downloaded sobeit...and was using the hacks within it...i know because i saw him do it...and i was in the car that he was flying around in...

but peca, do what you have to do. i know how you are feeling right now...i went through the same thing, even though my old clan mates would disagree with me...

BiGPimPDate: Sunday, 2008-12-14, 11:53 PM | Message # 36
Rape You Ho's
Group: Owner
pimp may have been pissed off at tiger (albeit for an unjustified reason)

fuck that man ... and if ya think it is unjustified then fuck you too ... he is a fuckin douche bro and he is a worthless piece of fuckin shit man ... thought that the nigga changed his ways when he came back but that was only a front to get back in ... so i will say it for the last time FUCK HIM

[sSs[T]TigerDate: Monday, 2008-12-15, 0:35 AM | Message # 37

love you too pimp smile

PecaDate: Monday, 2008-12-15, 2:22 AM | Message # 38
PwNzOr
Thank you all for the support guys , but i've already took my decision and it's gonna be really really hard to take it back , scince i've made people angry... but its understandable.. it happens.
Waito , taking the tag off isnt disrespect ya know , you're all still my miggaz , i'm still around looking out for ya.
First reason made me leave the clan was obviously tiger's hack , and believe me its a good reason scince i do not want ANY hacking member of my family.
Second i need a break from ANY clan there is , i just want to loose any respansabilities to any organization in the samp , take care only of my own actions , nobody else's.
Please , dont be mad at me just cuz i lost a tag... i'm the same old guy.
And i think that getting an offer from a better DM clan is a good reason to leave (!!Talking about PimP only!!)
And that 8'th wonder thing - i aint done anything to make that happen... its gonna take many Pecas to make that reality. Plus it takes a lot of training and preparation to do that.

[sSs[T]TigerDate: Monday, 2008-12-15, 4:23 AM | Message # 39

uuuh thats not a very good first reason, peca, considering im out.....

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Monday, 2008-12-15, 4:24 AM | Message # 40
Colonel-general
Quote (|sSs|t1FattyJ)
actually panda...while you were afk he downloaded sobeit...and was using the hacks within it...i know because i saw him do it...and i was in the car that he was flying around in... but peca, do what you have to do. i know how you are feeling right now...i went through the same thing, even though my old clan mates would disagree with me

even if he did, twas just a fun hack (flying car) i don't see a reason why people should get so butthurt over this. if he did this on NoV or any other server where he would have been disobeying the rules and tarnishing our name then yes that would be valid but geez you gotta be kidding me....

from what i've heard the real reason why is because he hacked the rcon. this he denies, but if the server logs show he did it then yes, he deserves the kick.

Quote (BiGPimP)
uck that man ... and if ya think it is unjustified then fuck you too ... he is a fuckin douche bro and he is a worthless piece of fuckin shit man ... thought that the nigga changed his ways when he came back but that was only a front to get back in ... so i will say it for the last time FUCK HIM

what? because he's immature at times and has the ability to not be completely serious at all times? if you say that because he hacked the rcon then it's definetely justified but i don't see any other reason why you would want to hate him.

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Monday, 2008-12-15, 4:30 AM | Message # 41
Colonel-general
Quote (Peca)
Second i need a break from ANY clan there is , i just want to loose any respansabilities to any organization in the samp , take care only of my own actions , nobody else's.

THIS is a justified reason. THIS makes sense. THIS i will support you on.

however getting butthurt over tiger messing around with a flying car is like deciding to commit suicide after dropping a quarter, a pussy, illogical move which i will always regard with disappointment.

but i will leave it at this. i don';t want to cause any beef and i don't want to tarnish any relationships i have with anyone in this clan. it's obvious nothing i will say can convince you to return and i will no longer bring this up. good luck whatever you choose to do. i can't make the right decisions for you.

catch ya later bro.

Message edited by [sSs]pandaemon - Monday, 2008-12-15, 4:32 AM

PecaDate: Monday, 2008-12-15, 4:37 AM | Message # 42
PwNzOr
Thx for understaning , panda.
appreciate it !

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Monday, 2008-12-15, 11:02 AM | Message # 43
Founder
Group: Owner
[sSs]pandaemon, :
secondly, let me be the first to say that the kicking of tiger from this clan was completely and totally unjustified.

It's too bad you weren't there when I publicly accused him and he made no defense except to take off the tag.
He knew our strict policy against hacking, defied it anyways, EVEN after given a second chance. /rules

I'm not going any further in giving reason or excuse as when someone is guilty and they accept their punishment; that will be that.

Viva sSs!

Locked.

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Chat » SA-MP » [sSs]Resignation.
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024