[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Chat » SA-MP » SAMPSE4V
SAMPSE4V
[sSs]SNiPEDate: Thursday, 2009-11-12, 4:42 PM | Message # 1
Founder
Group: Owner
I have been playing alot of other multiplayers lately (Metal Gear / Crysis / COD etc)
I have some ideas that would make a great SAMP server so here we go...

2 Teams.
Based near A51.
Infiltration mode (AaD w/CAP & BASE).
Level system (Army style -> PVT / LT / CPL etc)
Everyone equal on a timed round start.
Weapon availablity depending upon level / rank / money.
Kill, area, reward and team multi-point system
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So lets say ARMY vs SWAT. Swat starts in the sky above area 51 and has to parachute in.
Army spawns inside A51 who must defend the area from infiltration and goal achievement.
Small menu of available starting weapons for all players to choose with a limited amount of cash.
Multi-kill rewards giving higher rank and cash multiplier opening better spawn weapon menu and unlocking vehicles.
The higher your rank = the more weapons/vehicles that will become available to you.
No armour with a slow automatic healing system when not in battle or hiding. (Not moving)
Possible hit detection for fewer amount of hits to kill.
Team only radar with ememy visible on radar only when they are making a noise. (In a vehicle / shooting / talking)
Added objects and vehicles to the area for combat protection.
Infiltrate and escape the defense.

This mode will be based on tactics and teamwork instead of run and gunning.
The better team will become stronger making it more difficult for the opposing wich will emphasize teamwork.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-If you have some more ideas they are always welcome. I figure this mode will be easy for new players to understand and keep players interested and playing longer as there is easily made achievements.
Also I dont think this will be too hard to script and hope to have a fully functioning mode by the late weekend

[sSs]Mr_SprinklesDate: Thursday, 2009-11-12, 5:43 PM | Message # 2
The Sprinkler
Group: [sSs]Member
sounds pretty badass especially since no other server uses this...

My ideas:
Customizable gaming experience -
select and set your own skins
buy your own vehicle and spawn it at will within a certain amount of time after death or connect
select your own spawn (spawns predetermined by admin)
several different area styles such as stunt, dm, tdm, etc
interconnected area styles ^^^ i.e. a race going on during a warzone
weapon style destruction derby similar to the Twisted Metal series
a war race which consists of weapons, driver, passenger, and car similar to the movie death race

more ideas to come

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Thursday, 2009-11-12, 7:13 PM | Message # 3
Founder
I will be scripting at 24.215.78.81:7777 if anyone wants to chat.

DosDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 10:40 AM | Message # 4
Lieutenant Colonel
Group: Users
I like yours Offers, who is possible that will want to offer the ideas together with scripts cool . I do not see a server [sSs]SNiPE (24.215.78.81:7777)
biggrin

Added (2009-11-15, 2:12 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
I as like ideas embodied on server Novacaine, [MOB] WaR-ZoNe, but it not is very good for realising all to open a map pressing of one of function keys for example F11... Or another.
Having written a good script will probably get rid from SA-MP bugs and to break this script into logic chains to receive some game zones on one server and then let each player chooses that it is pleasant to it, for example I have chosen tactics and who that wishes to do some shooting simply and to it will approach GunGame with weapon prorolling........... It is all it is possible to realise in (beautiful) menu and to adhere to one or several F..... keys

Yes, forgive me if I repeat also it already where that sounded on pages of this forum....
p.s. Always yours [sSs] Dos....
cool

Added (2009-11-15, 2:19 Pm)
If to whom my English let has bothered Russian reads

мне так же нравятся идеи воплощенные на сервере Novacaine, [MOB] WaR-ZoNe, но это не все, очень хорошо реализовать to open a map нажатием одной из функциональных клавиш например F11...или другой .
Написав хороший скрипт возможно будет избавиться от SA-MP bugs и разбить этот скрипт на логические цепочки получить несколько игровых зон на одном сервере и тогда пусть каждый игрок выбирает, что ему нравится, например я выбрал тактику, а кто то хочет просто пострелять и ему подойдет GunGame с прокачкой оружия ...........это все можно реализовать в (красивом) меню и привязать к одной или нескольким F.....keys

да , простите меня если повторяюсь и это уже где то звучало на страницах этого форума....
p.s. Всегда ваш [sSs]Dos....

Added (2009-11-16, 10:40 Am)
I was here, was yet ready, but I already in delight!!!!!!!! It is pleasant to me.

[sSs]PureEvilDate: Sunday, 2009-11-22, 6:49 PM | Message # 5
General and Spawn of Satan
Group: Moderators
Hey Guys I am still around it has been a while since I played any game. HUNTING SEASON I am busy with killing woodland creatures so if you wonder I will be active again in a bit. sound like a good plan for the server SNiPe ole boi.

later

evil

Killing is my Business....and Business is Good!

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Sunday, 2009-11-22, 10:51 PM | Message # 6
Founder
Right on evil, good to hear from ya.
Stop by soon and check er out. happy

EDIT: Sorry for fast timer, round testing is needed atm.

DosDate: Wednesday, 2010-04-21, 7:11 AM | Message # 7
Lieutenant Colonel
[sSs]SNiPE Add please in sheet on a server [sSs]PO3 and [sSs]Spinn

Added (2010-04-21, 7:11 Am)
[sSs]PO3 and [sSs]Spinn - These guys, most active now!!!!!!!!

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Friday, 2010-04-23, 4:03 AM | Message # 8
Founder
I will do that for you guys on Saturday.
I am doing backshift right now and just dont have any time between sleep and work.

Bump this topic to remind me.

DosDate: Wednesday, 2010-05-05, 7:42 AM | Message # 9
Lieutenant Colonel
Quote (|sSs|SNiPE)
Bump this topic to remind me.

You asked to remind you!

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Thursday, 2010-05-13, 5:42 AM | Message # 10
Founder
Sorry guys, I have been very busy at work doing backshift for past 1+ months. :'(
I will be done soon in a few weeks and will be able to update SAMPSERV and play with you all soon.

Any level 6 admin can assign the new guys admin lvl on SAMPSERV if needed for now.

DosDate: Wednesday, 2010-05-19, 1:08 PM | Message # 11
Lieutenant Colonel
Sorry guys, I have been very busy at work doing backshift for past 1+ months. cry
I will be done soon in a few weeks and will be able to update SAMPSERV and play with you all soon.

Any level 6 admin can assign the new guys admin lvl on SAMPSERV if needed for now.

OK, I think any of us who do not have LvL 6 on the server. my only 5 lvl

[sSs]PureEvilDate: Friday, 2010-05-21, 5:43 AM | Message # 12
General and Spawn of Satan
Group: Moderators
I am around and due to play again shortly. I am fishing alot now with the new boat and enjoying the outdoor life. Also we are closing a deal on purchasing a house within the next few dayz. Totally stoked.

Peace

Killing is my Business....and Business is Good!

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Chat » SA-MP » SAMPSE4V
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024