• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] News » SampServ Ideas » Some sampserv Ideas
Some sampserv Ideas
KurtDate: Monday, 2009-05-04, 1:21 PM | Message # 1
Major-General
Group: [sSs]Member
WEPS
I think the direction were heading in is gonna be a cool mode. The removal of spawn weapons and addition of weapon pickups adds a new challenge. SNiPE you definitely gotta change the pickups to crearepickups like you were saying. This way you could have enough ammo for a fight from 1 pickup. I think that we should still spawn with a pistol not deagle just regular 45. I'll tell ya if you learn to get on hitboxes with that 45 you'll see just how lethal techs and sawns can really be.

SPAWNS
Instead of 2 spawns I was wondering if we could create a random spawn system for the little town of Angel Pine. I'm willing to be your xyz monkey on this one saving said random spawns.
Edit: I have 27 spawns saved for this if it can be done.

RACE
I kinda wanna revamp are race system for a lil more ease of use to guests and nubs like me, SNiPE I'm gonna need your help on this 1. I'd like to create a menu type system to start races. With the current system you have to know quite a bit to get a race goin like names and there is a lil to much to it. Heres how it would work, player uses /race command and it brings up list of races. From here he picks race and laps. After laps are selected they get teleported to start of race where they can /getcar or teleported in car. Anyone who /join the race gets teleported to start of race where they can /getcar too. Once everybody is ready /ready and fire er up. SNiPE I'll make 20 or 30 races if you'll make an easier menu system to load them. I know this will take time but I'm down.

Command List
I'm a nab and I've come to sampserv for the first time and nobody is on but me. What is there to do here? Are /help, /cmd and /commands... aren't really helpful in creating fun if you dont know fuck all about the server.

EDIT 2
New angle on suicide bombers.
Not as a class to play as but as a reward for a 5 or x killing spree you get suicide bomb enabled and can detonate yourself. Disabled after that death. Or maybe with all the work you been doing in ammu you could add buy suicide bomb. I really think we should bring back this ability but in a way that cant be abused but earned. For those that were here i think you remember how bad that team worked XD.

Message edited by [sSs]Kurt - Monday, 2009-05-04, 4:02 PM

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Wednesday, 2009-05-06, 1:51 AM | Message # 2
Founder
Group: Owner
2 of 5 so far... more to come biggrin

KurtDate: Tuesday, 2009-08-11, 2:39 AM | Message # 3
Major-General
Quote (|sSs|SNiPE)
2 of 5 so far... more to come

Good to have ya back to bring are crazy ideas to life. Thx Man.

Edit: I'm at 12 races and counting.

Added (2009-08-11, 2:39 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Textdraw of server rules under the gta sampserv logo at connect. We must tell them this is not allowed before hand. Most won't /rules.

Message edited by [sSs]Kurt - Thursday, 2009-05-07, 2:53 AM

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Tuesday, 2009-08-11, 1:48 PM | Message # 4
Founder
maybe a button do acknoledge the rules before starting... like crouch or look behind
-that will show you ahve read the rules
Work on that soon.. cars n cap first

KurtDate: Tuesday, 2009-08-11, 2:21 PM | Message # 5
Major-General
No rush really, we cant keep up with the lil things popping up :P. New List I guess.

[sSs]Mr_SprinklesDate: Tuesday, 2009-08-11, 9:08 PM | Message # 6
The Sprinkler
maybe a suicide bomber mini game????

BiGPimPDate: Tuesday, 2009-08-11, 9:20 PM | Message # 7
Rape You Ho's
not look behind i dont remember what mine is tongue .. use crouch ... wink ... and suside bomber is funny that was inplemented today ...

KurtDate: Thursday, 2009-08-13, 4:28 AM | Message # 8
Major-General
I need an /ignore command as fast as you can make it. /ignore id would stop all communications including pm from this user to my chat window. Admin only this badboy for its to shut out annoying fucking kids like shooter asking for admin every time he comes to server. No more pm spam from these kids I bout ready to ban anyone that asks me for admin on that server. Fucking all day everyday these kids with the fuckin admin bullshit. I had enough I need /ignore HELP!!!!. We almost got 1 sweet ass admin system being able to tune out certain individuals is a must. I don't even care what some people have to say on there, give me the ability to shut them out. In some ways I miss quiet old sampserv instead of the noob central driveby running wep town we run now.

BiGPimPDate: Thursday, 2009-08-13, 6:40 AM | Message # 9
Rape You Ho's
far as i know the only way to do that would be to shut them up from the chat itself with a mute command ...there is no way that you alone cound not see 1 persons chat ... look at your F1 commands you can lower the octapency or whatever for the chat itself but to quiet 1 person it would have to be a global mute wink maybe there is something out there but i dont think there is

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Thursday, 2009-08-13, 10:23 AM | Message # 10
Founder
It could be done but it would revamp the entire chat system.

It would work by returning 1 when someone says anything instead of processing the text to the chat window.
Then getting the text that they said and storing it to a temporary value and only displaying it to users that do not have a block varible assigned to them and the talker.

Reverse PM

KurtDate: Friday, 2009-08-14, 12:36 PM | Message # 11
Major-General
Time to Ping Kicker anything over 400 ms. This is bad enough. 500 is half second delay. I know in 400 ms i can change direction twice :P before the server is updated with position so its high enough to have warps still D:.

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Friday, 2009-08-14, 11:15 PM | Message # 12
Founder
Ping Kickerd added (400ms)
HIYA!

KurtDate: Sunday, 2009-08-23, 2:00 PM | Message # 13
Major-General
Heres an angel on teams. Leave them on Rand Skins and Spawns just let colors represent the teams. IE cant hurt guy of same color via anti teamkill. I know I mentioned this before but and I think you said it is. Create /skinlock to lock current skin off rand skins and /skinunlock to let it ride till you find another you wanna play with. Then are guests can stay with the skin they want when it comes up off skinner. This function would make many happy as everyone has a favorite skin but we cant have SNiPE hard coding a skin into the script for every noob that comes to sampserv he would be there all day. I think this will make the girl guests we get which is many most happy.

Added (2009-08-23, 2:00 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
More Randomness. Maybe we keep going in this direction and rand the spawn weaps forcing people to try something other then circle tech. This idea could help some build new skills by being forced outside there comfort weaps.

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] News » SampServ Ideas » Some sampserv Ideas
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024