[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] News » Enemies and Friends » Hey all
Hey all
[NoV]YukikoDate: Saturday, 2008-06-28, 4:57 PM | Message # 31
Group: Removed

Quote (|sSs|R|BiGPiMP)
what so funny man i have no clue what the fuck he is talkin bout. biggrin

Not quite sure myself. Yeah, hook me up. Thanks. I'll post my application soon tongue

BiGPimPDate: Saturday, 2008-06-28, 5:03 PM | Message # 32
Rape You Ho's
Group: Owner
lmao will do man be done in about 2 min or less then u can sign in with it. wink

Added (2008-06-28, 5:03 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
done

[NoV]YukikoDate: Monday, 2008-07-28, 3:56 PM | Message # 33

DDag just applied to NoV. Wondered if you have all worked this out and are cool about it.
If not, np, please say.

BiGPimPDate: Monday, 2008-07-28, 4:33 PM | Message # 34
Rape You Ho's
good to know man idk if snipe got anything from him but this is the first that i heard

[Mz]GamblerDate: Monday, 2008-07-28, 4:38 PM | Message # 35
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Ah shit.. Trip..Pimp..DDag.. Damn wtf. Dont u guys dont think of leaving "the game". Damn. When there finnaly coems a clan that actually manages to respect Mz as fellow comrades of sa:mp they disappear slowly, one by one.. Thats painful ya know. Pull the shit up together, I'm wrong one to say it but ffs you guys crashing up.

BiGPimPDate: Monday, 2008-07-28, 5:18 PM | Message # 36
Rape You Ho's
idk whats goin on man i am not gone i just need a break from havin any responsibility for the site or anything for a short time and truthfully why dedicate a shit load of time between snipe with sampserv and me with this site if it is just a big fat fuckin pile of inactivity. There has been many threats of just sayin fuck it and that works for a few weeks or a month then comes the inactivity straight back again. Thats why ppl are leaving and that is really the only reason. There are very few ppl that can be counted on if we try to plan a clanwar or training session or anything of the sort. And most of them will not put anything in to say "hey can we push that time up or back by ???" no instead they will not post anything or do it when the time has passed. Shit can be worked on and changed to try and suit ppl but fuck it the planning is over and from now on it is a bunch of ppl that wear a tag and once in a while are seen togeather with the exception of me and snipe cause most nights it is us vs everyone (except friends) on NoV or where ever. Mind u there are some like demon that wanna get more active but the majority fuck em. I have been offered different clans that always have active members on but i wanted this clan to pull through and tried by bringin in members like Trip (who i worked on long and hard to get just to have leave while i was offline) and shit just gets thrown back in my face. I have risked gettin kicked or banned from different servers just trying to get new dedicated members but they always leave because of the same reason or some other clan offer's something to be in their clan. Then there goes the 'ol sSs 4 life they they were braggin up 2 days prior such as DDag who the other day said sSs 4 life then figured hey lets apply to NoV and not tell a single fuckin person in the clan no post NOTHING so fuck em, fuck everyone that wants to contradict their statements and pull outta something that was created for fun but wanted to evolve which by the looks of things that was a stupid idea. .... Man good thing that we did not go official cause that would have been a waste of money with the participation that is put across by this once active clan pile of members that at one time did think of moving up in the clan food chain but meh whatever i am done runnin off at the mouth and wait for responses cause this should get some fuckin feedback

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Monday, 2008-07-28, 5:39 PM | Message # 37
Founder
^what he said.

BiGPimPDate: Monday, 2008-07-28, 5:43 PM | Message # 38
Rape You Ho's
lol good 'ol snipe always simple and too the point but me i am in the mood to rant today being as how i just went back to work for the 1st time in over 9 months and it

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Tuesday, 2008-07-29, 1:15 AM | Message # 39
Colonel-general
mate, i understand where yhour comin from but leavibn the clan? dont do that bro. dont be like ddag, trip and them other wankers.

you know i'll always be in this clan. its the only reason i even have samp on my computer any more. i dont bother going on too often these days but bro, if theres a clan war or some shit that needs bein taken care of count me in.

my only problem has always been with the timezones but hey, if the war could be pushed back or forward a little i would be able to make it in most cases.

BiGPimPDate: Tuesday, 2008-07-29, 6:51 PM | Message # 40
Rape You Ho's
so fuckin say something in the topics then. And not just clanwars cause ther are NONE cause i for 1 will NOT EVER look like an ass again ... If i wanna do that i can think of much better ways to do it ... it is training, board participation(and not the stupid lil shit), in game participation. Our allies must think that we only have 4 members cause almost any time that you see clans like ABK there is always a group of them. Mz who play togeather and NoV who are always on somewhere. So if this is going to work for a week or 2 when we get some ppl do shit then fuck that boys what is the point in going back to the same situation after that time ... i am not going to waste my time anymore. I will still be active but i am undecided since snipe and panda is the only 2 with balls in this clan and i have seen u guys on so ... meh ... pussys!!! say something

Added (2008-07-29, 6:51 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
and yes i am trying to get under your skin and get ya involved in shit

PecaDate: Wednesday, 2008-07-30, 6:23 AM | Message # 41
PwNzOr
so they are the only active huh ?

BiGPimPDate: Wednesday, 2008-07-30, 4:11 PM | Message # 42
Rape You Ho's
i know that u have not lately because u have been away but last night there was actually ppl on so MAYBE ppl get the point that without participation the clan will fade to nothing or will it be a week or two thing as before .... time will tell

[NoV]YukikoDate: Wednesday, 2008-07-30, 8:54 PM | Message # 43

sSs is one of the finest clans. Would be a shame to let things get out of hand, especially during the summer when things do slow down considerably anyway, when people prefer to do other things than sit behind their computer screens.

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Wednesday, 2008-07-30, 8:58 PM | Message # 44
Founder
I missed Yuki's post about DDag. Just for record we did NOT know about this and he is NOT in sSs anymore. You are welcome to having him but be warned that he is strictly a fighter and is looking for fights not Admining an official server.
No recommendation from this department.

No New memebrs.

BiGPimPDate: Thursday, 2008-07-31, 5:39 AM | Message # 45
Rape You Ho's
already taken care of man a few days ago .... on NoV site aswell

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] News » Enemies and Friends » Hey all
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024