Main

Registration

Login
Welcome Noob | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Application » My Judgment (Move it where you want)
My Judgment
PrettyDate: Tuesday, 2012-04-24, 4:18 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Users
Hello guys. I took a small break for judgment that occurred. I thought to leave a clan. Played under a new nickname FunTom (Phantom). But started missing you. Having received the new owner of a clan, we received old structure of a clan. All players aren't active. In attempt to restore a clan, I took casual people. But were among them and worthy to carry sSs – PO3, Goku, Spier, Mohamed, LimeSalt. Frame is necessary for us. I think the listed players can make it. I suggest to restore them in a clan. Under condition of their consent. Don't take offense at them BigPimp, they are guys hot. Protected the house as vicious dogs. Owing to the employment and a language barrier, I not could explain on whom it is possible to bark.
Always ur Pretty smile

BiGPimPDate: Tuesday, 2012-04-24, 5:40 PM | Message # 2
Rape You Ho's
Group: Owner
PO3 to me is fine and i understand that he would only come to the defense of his clanmates even when they are being cunts ... i do not know Goku or LimeSalt but those other 2 cunts do not seam like nothing more and a simple waste of space ... End of the day it is going to be up to yourself and evil combined because i do not think that you or him should make the choice yourselves, that is not how a clan works. At the same time i have no judgement on who is here and who is not but Evil and Snipe are real life friends of mine and that is why i am helping evil get the site back and helping him with a server that would be done sooner if i did not have school n shit aswell.

End of the day simply PO3 is cool by me and i have said that to evil i think but mohamed and spier are worthless although mohamed has been better lately but Spier is about to become only the 4th person ever banned on this site

PO3Date: Wednesday, 2012-04-25, 8:16 AM | Message # 3
Major-General
Thank you for such an opinion, but I went to another clan, and I do not want to back ^)

[sSs]PureEvilDate: Wednesday, 2012-04-25, 10:15 AM | Message # 4
General and Spawn of Satan
Group: Moderators
Well guys it is like this. I have been approached by quite a few folks as of late about the clan and there are really a select few I would even consider as per their performance online. I have Kicked Mohamed for a hack one time and also and not please about some of his comment on behalf of sSs. So no to him as far as I am concerded. I have been inactive for some time but readily availible for the past bit and what I saw and what I thought the clan stood for was not there. Hence the expulsion of almost every member startin GrandGT3 totally ignorant to the cause. I have spent a lot of time growing a great rep on multiple servers and same as Pretty and Pimp. I come back and no respect from clans and getting messages such as (sSs = Big joke). SO with that said I have been apprroached by some old skool players and they were glad to see me back and taking charge.

We will rise up and with careful recruitment we will be no longer concided a joke....ugggg

Peace Out

Evil

Killing is my Business....and Business is Good!

PrettyDate: Wednesday, 2012-04-25, 1:15 PM | Message # 5
Colonel
Careful recruitment it's very good, I tried it, but I had 1 problem: the strong players that I have asked to join our clan didn't want to do it. The second, we remained one, other all not active. Plus to everything, we aren't regular players. I can't spend too many time in the game. That mean other players will lose a interest to us.

BiGPimPDate: Wednesday, 2012-04-25, 1:56 PM | Message # 6
Rape You Ho's
Thats why the recruitment needs to be handeled with more of a delicate approach ... i told you on a couple of occasions about ppl that have aplied wearing the tag without not being accepted then a day later they are accepted and these are the same ones that caused so much shit ... only recruit those that are worth it and not even skill wise as the main priority ... you have to take into account their prsonality more than anything ... in SAE as a recruiter there we value how the player gets along with the rest of the clan more than their in game skill (although that is a plus) and there has been very few members over the last 4 years that have left or been kicked. Just take a page from that structure and it will work out in the end and do not rush it or maybe expand to other games aswell will keep people around

spierDate: Wednesday, 2012-04-25, 5:40 PM | Message # 7
Lieutenant Colonel
Group: Blocked
Pretty it was best guys for meand i was in that clan for Po3,Goku[dick],AqEeN,limesalt,mohamed we was playing good together and have fun...BigidiotPimp Your mind is stupid like from kid 8 years old..ok ban me from the site and what you will win?a world cup or what?xD..ban me and you will be hero.. ;)

[sSs]PureEvilDate: Wednesday, 2012-04-25, 7:23 PM | Message # 8
Spier you are the reaason why we need to take our time with recruiting. Pimp ban him!

spierDate: Thursday, 2012-04-26, 8:49 AM | Message # 9
Lieutenant Colonel
xD..ban me pls :D...pureevil if i will meet you on nov server i will fuck you up :P

[sSs]PureEvilDate: Thursday, 2012-04-26, 10:44 AM | Message # 10
whatever dude you know I am right. enjoy being a douche elsewhere. I said GoodDay

PrettyDate: Saturday, 2012-04-28, 1:58 AM | Message # 11
Colonel
Hello guys. I leave the clan, and my brother Dosca too. All thanks for had a good time. You can delete me and my bro from the members list. Good luck Evil. Meet in game.

[sSs]PureEvilDate: Sunday, 2012-04-29, 5:39 PM | Message # 12
No prob man thanks for your honesty and time you put in. See ya on the flip side

BiGPimPDate: Monday, 2012-04-30, 8:00 PM | Message # 13
Rape You Ho's
done btw wink

(M)ohamedDate: Wednesday, 2012-05-02, 6:43 AM | Message # 14
Sergeant
sorry for being late to reply (i have just seen this topic ) but you never kick me and i never got banned ...

this is the only time i have got banned but it was a mistake by the admin http://novclan.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=9339

Pure evill : maybe you kicked Mohamed but read well , there is another player plays with the nick (Mohammed not Mohamed) ,i have two accounts (M) in the falcons and Mohamed not in a gang..

and Bigpimp cant rate me in fighting or any as i have not fought him before so his opinion about me is useless ..

and Spier is a nice person , pro player and Aqeen too , and Dewde and GrandGt3 and Goku and Po3 sure , we without bigpimp or pure evill have done Victories to the clan against the other Clans , that time sSs was great on Nov server , we were Owning all !

i dont say that to back to the clan as i wont back with out my friends who i have written their names up ..

so now sSs is going down by a player not from sSs Clan and By inactive leader ...

so that that pretty has left , he is the best leader to sSs and no one can sit in his place .
Good luck Pretty and Best Wishes in your real life ..

we are sSs Clan .....
[sSs](M)ohamed :DD

BiGPimPDate: Wednesday, 2012-05-02, 2:45 PM | Message # 15
Rape You Ho's
wtf u talking about fool ... "ban" no body cares ... matter of fact just go crawl back in the hole you came out of and stfu

YOU know nothing about this clan and where it started so fuck off ... lick a dick ... and learn your shit before you talk about anyone being a great leader cause as cool as Pretty is ... he was NEVER the "Leader" just a fill-in

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Options » Application » My Judgment (Move it where you want)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024