Major-General
Group: Users
Ya cant see them?

Added (2009-01-05, 2:35 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
GTA IV myths:

Well, I decided to post this because...I want to :P

Ratman:

He's a half man half rat creature. Some people says he has a tail, but well, didnt found it so I cant say really.
Well, looks like he is just a crazy guy on drugs that says "I AM THE RATMAN!" and runs. He is the fastest character in game and lives in the subways. while searching for him(in the internet) I saw a comment saying that he kills you with 3 punches.
Is he like the bigfoot in san andreas or is ratman real? Found this thing here in gtaforums.com, its kind of interesting

"I, myself have not seen the infamous ratman. But evidence suggests to me and many others on this and different forums that there is a ratman in the subway system.

On the radio, can't remember which one, it said something about a rat like creature in the darkest parts of the tunnels. Also, while walking around, i heard a random ped conversation that went something like this "hey... u be down in the subway lately... theres some scary sh*t creature down there". Something like that.

I've seen this on other forums and even found it is being investigated by some 'Myth Busters'

It could be real, I have heard squeaking in the tunnels myself. If ur driving down there be sure to turn off ur radio. U can hear it yell, "I AM THE RATMAN" the, reportedly, it runs off really fast. Some say it is smaller than a ped, others sau it has a snout, alot of hair and a tail. An online match (not involving me) involved 3 people racing in the subway on motorbikes and encountering the creature, it ran off and escaped the motorbikes...

if any1 finds something else out about this myth eg pics, videos, encounters, other forums
or knows of other myths (not the whale - thats annoying) feel free to add to this blog."

I'll add pics of the place where he lives soon.

Sprunk factory ghost:

This is not really a myth, but its really cool.
You go to the abandoned sprunk factory and I think you need to shoot randomly. You hear voices (the subtitles appear too) saying things like "You outta here!" "Leeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaveeeeeee!". You car disappears sometimes, i think, and the "ghosts" start shooting ya, ya can kill them(lol?) and looks like they wear the same clothes as the strip clubs security guards.

Pics added soon(lol, this is a pics topic and there are no pics :D)

Shadowguy's sig is a completely failure.

Message edited by Luigi - Monday, 2009-01-05, 2:35 PM

AlexDate: Monday, 2009-01-05, 9:58 PM | Message # 62
General
weegee, on my cousins, I killed this hobo that ran as fast as CJ, and he had yellow/orange eyes...
when I get IV I will investigate this furthur an dpost some screens. o and it did not see me... ye i wa sin the subway... them power sparks sounded like rats, and saw a thing that might've been making the sound, and shot it.. it had yellow eyes...

I've tried the sprunk factory ghost on my cousins and shot randomly, and I didn't here any voices... but my car disappeared....

EDIT: I FOUND TEH RATMAN!!!

Creepy...

Message edited by [sSs]Alex - Monday, 2009-01-05, 10:04 PM

[B2K]LuigiDate: Tuesday, 2009-01-06, 6:29 AM | Message # 63
Major-General
My car didnt disappeared but I heard voices. Well, no ghosts shot me, but some bikers entered and started shooting :P

AlexDate: Tuesday, 2009-01-06, 6:39 AM | Message # 64
General
on my friend's 360 we were playin, we walked into the sprunk factory and the fakn roof fell down on us... we were also being chased by the cops... and in one mission a hely crashes through the roof of the factory... and there were cops shooting at us, from the roof so the roof came down on us... fakn funny... i heard some shooting that wasn't coming from the cops... so did my friend...

[B2K]LuigiDate: Tuesday, 2009-01-06, 6:57 AM | Message # 65
Major-General
Entering sprunk factory:

Well....

Voices OMG!

Being chased by the cops after shooting randomly in the sprunk factory:

:D

Ratman pics soon :P

AlexDate: Tuesday, 2009-01-06, 5:46 PM | Message # 66
General
can you please post more pictures of the voices you heard? becaus e I can't see the one you posted.

[B2K]LuigiDate: Tuesday, 2009-01-06, 5:58 PM | Message # 67
Major-General
I took just one pic of it, ill go there again.....

EDIT: makes any difference if I post it again?

biggrin

Message edited by Luigi - Tuesday, 2009-01-06, 6:02 PM

AlexDate: Tuesday, 2009-01-06, 7:06 PM | Message # 68
General
well, the pic in your first one didn't show up.. it does now...

[sSs]TexMexDate: Tuesday, 2009-01-06, 11:09 PM | Message # 69
Colonel-general
Group: [sSs]Member
^^
that happens sometimes to me also.
yes if you find the ratman, PIX!

AlexDate: Tuesday, 2009-01-06, 11:22 PM | Message # 70
General
FFS, I've already found him!!!
Pic 1:

Pic 2:

[sSs]WaitoDate: Wednesday, 2009-01-07, 11:00 AM | Message # 71
Lieutenant-general
hahahahahaha

Mickey Mouse:

Helloo children

blbbb aha biggrin

Before being Waito, I'm sSs.

achmedDate: Wednesday, 2009-01-07, 1:23 PM | Message # 72
Major-General

hahahahahah !!!!!!!!

Attachments: 9071827.jpg (17.2 Kb) · 1306981.jpg (27.2 Kb) · 1832588.jpg (3.1 Kb)

[B2K]LuigiDate: Friday, 2009-01-09, 9:39 AM | Message # 73
Major-General
Seriously, nobody got a PC that can run GTA IV?
I already finished the game biggrin no moar fucking missions sad what can I do now?

epic jumps!

Message edited by Luigi - Friday, 2009-01-09, 9:41 AM

PecaDate: Friday, 2009-01-09, 12:41 PM | Message # 74
PwNzOr
dude please dont talk about having it... it hurts me to see ppl havin fun on it.... and all i can do is sit back and watch.....
And besides i aint a rich muhfukka , can not afford an upgrade for the pc equal to 500 bucks....

[sSs]TexMexDate: Friday, 2009-01-09, 3:59 PM | Message # 75
Colonel-general
i know what you're feeling peca, i gotta wait till i get gta4 also. but then i can install and play it biggrin

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Chat » Other Games » GTA IV pics
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024