[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Chat » SA-MP » snipe
snipe
BiGPimPDate: Monday, 2009-02-16, 0:11 AM | Message # 1
Rape You Ho's
Group: Owner
hey man whats up dude ... chill out man ... obviously you are a bit pissed (and justified) but never the less why shut everything down bro as it is just gonna cause more shit as most ppl are here to interact and do what needs to be done man ... you and probley you alone knows why i am not here and there is nothing that anyone could have done bout the outcome cause there was alot of shitty members that did not wanna get involved with CW's and stuff that was trying to be organized ... and when not playin and doin shit tryin to organize i dedicated all free time to this website and still would do shit if needed and now just bye ... see ya later ... i hope that ya have a change in heart man but make your decisions as you see fit man i will stand by ya either way ya go either in or outta sSs as a clan it is a game which is not that important afterall ...

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Monday, 2009-02-16, 5:52 PM | Message # 2
Founder
Your right man, this is getting a bit carried away. To be honest I am sick of all the drama and this is honestly my last stance. I've decided to make the site private for now. Outsiders (not mentioning any names) have been iritating lately and to be honest [sSs] was better when we were noobs who no-one cared about.

I'm not shuttin er down or anything, but I would like to enjoy what time we have left with this game instead of being part of the drama. I wont be using my real name anymore playing on the official servers for this reason.

Besides, there are only so many laggy noobs a guy can pwn wink

soulreaverDate: Monday, 2009-02-16, 7:43 PM | Message # 3
Man
Group: Users
i appearently missed alot sorry i can not spell that great

BiGPimPDate: Monday, 2009-02-16, 7:45 PM | Message # 4
Rape You Ho's
ye i hear ya dawg ... wink i dont go in wit my name most of the time but they just seam to always /aka me and say why ya attackin me pimp ... meh cause sometimes ya just need a challange

soulreaverDate: Monday, 2009-02-16, 7:48 PM | Message # 5
Man
Group: Users
yeah ill try to play a little more often a play alot of games with alot of people

[sSs]PureEvilDate: Wednesday, 2009-02-18, 11:51 AM | Message # 6
General and Spawn of Satan
Group: Moderators
You know me SNiPE and PImp I am in it for the killing. When you see me on SNipe and you are using a Alias PM me to let me know.

Evil

Killing is my Business....and Business is Good!

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Chat » SA-MP » snipe
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024