Saturday, 2024-05-18, 7:44 AM
Main

Registration

Login
Welcome Noob | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Chat » SA-MP » My RP Server (Yes It's Done)
My RP Server
[sSs[T]TigerDate: Friday, 2009-01-02, 6:42 PM | Message # 46
Group: Removed

Quote (|sSs|T|Lethal)
Believe it or not.

Quote (|sSs|T|Lethal)
Believe it or not.

Bitch we dont belive it take your NON-LETHAL stuff somwhere else...

[___]FattyJDate: Saturday, 2009-01-03, 12:29 PM | Message # 47
The Fat
Group: Users
ok this is now officially ba-bahmfd and then deleted after everyone reads this.

Lethal, I like ya. Your a good kid. You stood up for the clan in these rough times. Mucho respecto. Did you notice that the people who don't like you aren't in the clan anymore? Regardless, you did apply for NooBercaine. And please do not think that the moderators of this clan are idiots...because we're not :). So you knew that they were a clan...it says it on the main page of the forum. With that said I wish you good luck with getting into NooB. Your an asshole, so you might want to curb your mouth a bit when you get in. Just a friendly word of advice bud smile .

Now with that said, on to the spamation. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! If you have a problem with someone make an intelligent and mature post. Not a "Fuck you mother fucker gtfo you suck on the left nut of a diseased retard's donkey blah blah nab!" It is posts like this that cause people to look at our community and think"wow drama". And it is also posts like this that may or may not cause certain members to leave our clan. This kind of bull shitery will not be tolerated anymore. This goes for all of us. You know the saying "if you don't have something nice to say don't say it at all"? Let's try and use that from now on children. I myself with will have to do this(I'm not sure if I have acted in this manner but if so yeah and stuff). I am putting the perverbial fucking foot down right the fuck now! I'm sorry for getting upset but come come now. This isn't directed at those whom I know do not act in this manner, you know who you are. Oh yeah, and don't lie. I can't stand that. I know whom I am speaking of with this one.

Tiger, I am going to have to ask you to re-register to the forums because I do not have the power to change your name. I don't think Pimp and Snipe want me to, which is alright. Their decision smile . I will be deleting your sSs trainer account soon so hopefully you get a chance to read this part. Any one who can get a hold of him before I do should tell him.

Save the bull shit for the Instant Messaging systems, not the forum. I love you all like good friends should(some of you I don't really care for but whatever lol) and I don't want to be a dickhead, but I guess that is just one of my duties right? I don't know I'm rambling again. In regards to the spamation, there are a certain few members here that I would love to just rip into when they make a post. I don't. Why? Because it isn't needed.

Ba-Bahmf

AlexDate: Saturday, 2009-01-03, 6:18 PM | Message # 48
General
Group: Users
dude fattz, lethal said he didn't know it was clan... he thought it was to be a mod in the server to help out the players n shit...

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Sunday, 2009-01-04, 5:09 PM | Message # 49
Founder
Group: Owner
^^ What Sir.J said

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Chat » SA-MP » My RP Server (Yes It's Done)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024