Saturday, 2024-05-18, 9:05 AM
Main

Registration

Login
Welcome Noob | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Chat » SA-MP » OMG, I STILL DONT GET THE C-BUG!!!!
OMG, I STILL DONT GET THE C-BUG!!!!
[sSs[t]ShadowGuyDate: Saturday, 2008-11-29, 3:51 PM | Message # 16
Major-General
Group: Users
Yea, it was like the best server!! but now its Sampserv and Nov but back then i didnt know much about sa-mp

slayerDate: Sunday, 2008-11-30, 4:31 AM | Message # 17
Man
C-bug or otherwise known as "crackshooting" is an important skill in such DM servers as NOV and more so in clan wars. It's a very necessary ability to take on multiple opponents by yourself or make quick work of someone who knows how to hit you. This ability is less important for increasing the amount of bullets you can fire in a given amount of time, but much more important to avoid getting while hitting your opponent at the same time. The normal aim-animations cause you to strafe after you stop aiming, any opponent with a lick-of-sense about leads will make an easy hit on you during that time, regardless of ping. Pressing C while holding sprint after firing a shot will cause you to break the animation and continue running effectively shortening the time it takes begin moving after firing. As long as you hold the right buttons (the movement button in the direction you want to start running after firing) you can take considerably more abuse then you would strafing...

That being said, do not rely solely on this skill when dueling OR just killing... whoever. In many servers it is regarded as an exploit and is subsequently bannable... Most DM servers are populated by people who play to kill and therefore are likely to know this move and are less likely to whine when you use it on them (sometimes getting you banned). Just be careful who you use this on, especially on NoV or any RP server.

Message edited by slayer - Sunday, 2008-11-30, 4:41 AM

PecaDate: Sunday, 2008-11-30, 4:55 AM | Message # 18
PwNzOr
bannable wtf.... this shit is like reload bug... its all down to speed of shooting...

John_PaulDate: Sunday, 2008-11-30, 5:14 AM | Message # 19
Lieutenant Colonel
It's not like reload bug. It's a lot worse and it sucks.

So i thought... If all hackers are polishboidans, and all Polish are hackers, then Polish = polishboidans? <--------Mathematician :)

Polish my shoes!

[sSs[T]TigerDate: Sunday, 2008-11-30, 5:03 PM | Message # 20
Group: Removed

If you still don't understand c bug after i have explaned it over 3 times, then you fail.

[sSs[t]ShadowGuyDate: Monday, 2008-12-01, 2:50 PM | Message # 21
Major-General
Oh lol sorry.. u pwn tiger biggrin

[sSs[T]TigerDate: Monday, 2008-12-01, 7:17 PM | Message # 22

lol

[sSs[T]TigerDate: Monday, 2008-12-01, 7:17 PM | Message # 23

Quote (slayer)
C-bug or otherwise known as "crackshooting" is an important skill in such DM servers as NOV and more so in clan wars. It's a very necessary ability to take on multiple opponents by yourself or make quick work of someone who knows how to hit you. This ability is less important for increasing the amount of bullets you can fire in a given amount of time, but much more important to avoid getting while hitting your opponent at the same time. The normal aim-animations cause you to strafe after you stop aiming, any opponent with a lick-of-sense about leads will make an easy hit on you during that time, regardless of ping. Pressing C while holding sprint after firing a shot will cause you to break the animation and continue running effectively shortening the time it takes begin moving after firing. As long as you hold the right buttons (the movement button in the direction you want to start running after firing) you can take considerably more abuse then you would strafing... That being said, do not rely solely on this skill when dueling OR just killing... whoever. In many servers it is regarded as an exploit and is subsequently bannable... Most DM servers are populated by people who play to kill and therefore are likely to know this move and are less likely to whine when you use it on them (sometimes getting you banned). Just be careful who you use this on, especially on NoV or any RP server.

also i really think slayer has said it well here...

[sSs[t]ShadowGuyDate: Monday, 2008-12-01, 7:47 PM | Message # 24
Major-General
I know but it looks like it need a lot of practice...
i am gonna practice it on sampserv or maybe Nov, if i get it..

[sSs[T]TigerDate: Monday, 2008-12-01, 7:50 PM | Message # 25

Quote (|sSs|t|ShadowGuy)
maybe Nov

DO NOT DO IT ON NOV!!! /rules

use sampserv

Message edited by [sSs[T]Tiger - Monday, 2008-12-01, 7:51 PM

[sSs[t]ShadowGuyDate: Monday, 2008-12-01, 7:53 PM | Message # 26
Major-General
Oh lol.. ok i will wanna go on sampserv now? i will be on now

Message edited by [sSs[t]ShadowGuy - Monday, 2008-12-01, 8:03 PM

[sSs[T]TigerDate: Monday, 2008-12-01, 8:26 PM | Message # 27

im not pming you fuck dat!! come to sampserv tho

HAHAHAH ROFL!!!

Quote (|sSs|t|ShadowGuy)

xDxDxDxD

Message edited by [sSs[T]Tiger - Monday, 2008-12-01, 8:26 PM

[sSs[t]ShadowGuyDate: Monday, 2008-12-01, 8:28 PM | Message # 28
Major-General
biggrin i need more posts lol

[sSs[T]TigerDate: Tuesday, 2008-12-02, 10:26 AM | Message # 29

187 is a numeric code for the crime of murder. It is primarily used by law enforcement officials in the U.S. state of California—especially police, prosecutors, and judges—because Section 187 of the California Penal Code defines the crime of murder. The number is pronounced by reading the digits separately as "one-eight-seven," or "one-eighty-seven," rather than "one hundred eighty-seven."

The number 187 is now in common use by many gangs throughout the United States as a synonym for murder; this usage has been reported among gangs as far away as Florida[1] and Wisconsin[2].

PecaDate: Tuesday, 2008-12-02, 1:13 PM | Message # 30
PwNzOr
it's like we dont know biggrin

[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Chat » SA-MP » OMG, I STILL DONT GET THE C-BUG!!!!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024