[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: [sSs]SNiPE, [sSs]PureEvil  
[sSs]Forum » [sSs] Chat » SA-MP » Hey
Hey
KurtDate: Friday, 2008-06-27, 4:03 AM | Message # 1
Major-General
Group: [sSs]Member
Wow I probably missed so much shit. How is everything? Just reading the forum I see people are coming and going. For those of you that are new here hi I'm Kurt your M.I.A. sSs brother. So I been working just retarded hours lately and have had no time for anything but work really. I just worked 42 of the last 45 on 12 and 13 hour days. I missed ya all and samp but it was worth it. This last gig was real fun and a gut check for anyone with a fear of heights. I went to the top of three flarestacks to disconnect igniters and thermocouples to change the tips out. It was about 320 ft up. They flew us up in a man basket attached to a crane to get on this little cat walk. It was crazy. Cheap thrills anyway. I do have pictures from up there and I will email to trusted individuals under the conditions they don't get posted anywhere, just ask. Another fun thing I did at work while gone was build probably the best potato canon I've ever made. <-- I can post a picture of that . This thing is lethal. I haven't measured its distance yet but i figure its over 200 yards. <-- More cheap thrills and I got paid to make the gun. I should be getting layed off soon then I'll have more free time and play some samp, till then I'm still gonna be pretty scarce. Sorry for the inactivity but i gotta do this. I will be on some this weekend. I'm probably rusty as *$@! at gta. Anyway just an update on me M.I.A.

AlexDate: Friday, 2008-06-27, 5:50 AM | Message # 2
General
Group: Users
What's M.I.A?

Lol Kurt seems like it was a fun time there. And welcome back

[sSs]pandaemonDate: Friday, 2008-06-27, 6:04 AM | Message # 3
Colonel-general
WB KURT!!! biggrin

hopefully for longer this time. job sounds great lol. i personally aint exactly hands-on or anything and would rather do something behind a desk but ya make it sound great smile

anyway to fill u in on some quick stuff, while u were gopne we got 2 great memebrs but they ditched us for MOB/SAE as usual. john paul got sick of samp and quit the clan. no one knows where whitetiger is

we fought some clan wars ass you may kno from readin the clan wars n challenges board. we won against GoD and we're now takin aprt in some sort of samp tournament roudn1 agianst some clan claled PTM.

Trip from MOB has joined us bringing his mad skillz in.

anywhoo yea whats MIA?

BiGPimPDate: Friday, 2008-06-27, 6:08 AM | Message # 4
Rape You Ho's
Group: Owner
right on man we will see ya this weekend wink u know that we will be playin somewhere

Added (2008-06-27, 6:08 Am)
---------------------------------------------
mia = missing in action

[sSs]TripDate: Friday, 2008-06-27, 11:30 AM | Message # 5
Group: Removed

ye good to see ya back kurt..n get dat $$ i understand that....but thx for checkin in wink

KurtDate: Friday, 2008-06-27, 12:06 PM | Message # 6
Major-General
Its good to see things going so well. I guess I'm missing all the clan wars and congrats on whoopin some ass. Its good to see you join us Trip you're a pro samp killer when you take your crazy pills. I'll try to play as much as I can this weekend, but i do have a lot of things to get done too. I been away 45 days and mail has piled up lol.

BiGPimPDate: Friday, 2008-06-27, 12:09 PM | Message # 7
Rape You Ho's
lol we will be playin tonight same as usual man and yea if u are around we are in a 16 clan tourny we will get ya back in shape wink

[sSs]TexMexDate: Friday, 2008-06-27, 2:01 PM | Message # 8
Colonel-general
welcome back kurt! hope your gonna be able to fight in the sSs vs. PTM cw.

hurry up that job doughboy

[sSs]SNiPEDate: Saturday, 2008-06-28, 5:34 PM | Message # 9
Founder
Hey man, glad to hear you had a good time when you were gone.
Same ole same ole around here. I'll talk to you soon on vent.

MIA = Missing In Action

[sSs]TripDate: Sunday, 2008-06-29, 12:01 PM | Message # 10
Group: Removed

Quote (|sSs|Kurt)
I been away 45 days

damn...wuh u work for like 3 months then go home or somen?? wuh u do?

KurtDate: Tuesday, 2008-07-01, 2:09 AM | Message # 11
Major-General
I dunno what to say sorry guys I didn't really play at all this weekend. I basically was kidnapped and taken to the lake by my friends. It was a good weekend I went quading, fishing and just laid in the sun and drank beer. I did take an extra day off, not by choice it was part of my kidnapping. In the end it was worth it.

Trip, I'm an electrician but I mostly do industrial work like oil refineries and power plants. Normally you don't work hours like this but it was a shutdown which means shutting down the plant to make repairs. I can't really describe the size of this place its huge. Google Suncor Energy thats the plant I'm in now but I've worked at em all like Syncrude, CNRL, Opti Nexen, Petro Canada...... The list is endless. Alberta has a huge oil industry but most of our oil goes to the states and Canada makes nothing off it.

AlexDate: Tuesday, 2008-07-01, 4:26 AM | Message # 12
General
Quote (|sSs|Kurt)
Google Suncor Energy